Call Me Junnie One More Time.

And He Called Me Ugly

 hello guys!~ my weekend was awesome. :D hahaha. Super Show 3 was sooo awesome. and Suju boys are great! anyway, here I am at work and updating. :D enjoy!

Chapter 6

“YAH KIM JAEKYUNG!” I called out as I came in the classroom.

 

I took YoSeob’s advice and didn’t wear my blazer. I really think I looked so bad specially next to JunHyung. We looked like we could rule the whole school.

 

JaeKyung looked at me with a smirk. “What do you want HyunJi?” she asked me.

 

I smirked at her. “Who gave you the right to tell people that JunHyung and I are dating?!” I asked her icily. Good thing JunHyung wasn’t here yet.

 

JaeKyung was silent, looking at the floor. She very well knows what I can do to her pretty face. I remember it was just like yesterday when we were fighting and I scratched her nose and she cried.

 

“What? Guilty as charged?” I asked her.

 

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. “Not my face HyunJi please.” She pleaded.

 

“Pathetic.” I said and walked towards my chair and dropped my bag.

 

I was surprised when Hyunseung came up to my desk. He suddenly smiled and gave me a thumbs up. “I’ve been wishing for someone to do that to her. Good job sis.” He said and we high fived. What can I say, great minds think alike. “By the way, we’re planning a surprise party for EunJung this weekend. Come. And please wear better clothes. Like the ones you wore 2 days ago.” He said then handed me a credit card. “I trust you.” He said.

 

I smiled. Its been years, I’m glad I heard those words from my brother’s mouth once again. I nodded at him and he flashed a similar smile to mine.

 

Right. We’re twins.

 

After History and English, we had lunch. Food was disgusting today so JunHyung and I hanged out at the soccer field. We were at the far end by a huge tree. I had his ipod on and was trying to remember all the dance steps he taught me.

 

I am seriously glad I have dancing genes in my body.

 

One of the earphones suddenly popped off. JunHyung was beside me, holding the cord. “Yah, I’m going in to get coke. Want anything?” He asked.

 

JunHyung and his coke. He loves it too much. I think if he had to choose between me and coke, he’s gonna choose coke.

 

“Yeah. Water and probably a bag of jellybeans.” I told him he nodded and was about to turn away when I held him back. “Wait, not jellybeans. Hmmm… how about banana bread? Nah. Maybe some Snickers. Wait…”

 

“ HYUNJI. JUST DECIDE ALREADY!” he shouted.

 

“Tsk tsk. Junnie is impatient.” I tutted at him raising a finger. “Fine, just water.” I told him. He turned back and walked towards the building.

 

As I turned back, a soccer ball was flying towards my face.

 

Have you ever experienced that moment when time just suddenly slowed down on you and you just froze in place? Yeah, that’s what happened.

 

The ing soccer ball came in contact with my face. And the force was just so strong, it knocked me to the ground.

 

I think I died and went to hell because Jerkface suddenly appeared in front of me. “Ugly, are you okay?” he suddenly asked.

 

“… I GOT HIT IN THE FACE BY A ING SOCCER BALL YOU IDIOT. DO YOU THINK I’M OKAY?” I shouted at him.

 

He looked at me very calmly. “Yes. You’re shouting and cursing. I think you’re perfectly fine.” he replied.

 

I rolled my eyes at him, still clutching the ball. “How about I throw the ball in your face?” I retorted at him. Just when I thought he changed because he hugged me. WTF WHY AM I THINKING OF THAT HUG!?

 

He suddenly smirked at me. “You can try.” He said. As I was about to throw the soccer ball into his face, I stopped midway. “What’s wrong ugly?” he asked.

 

“Why do you call me ugly?” I asked him, still holding on to the ball.

 

He smirked and inched his face closer to me. No, not gonna budge. “HyunJi…” he said seductively. “Does it bother you that much that I call you ugly?” he asked in a low voice.

 

“No.” I replied keeping my cool.

 

But he suddenly moved closer, closing in too much on my face. I can smell his perfume, is that Armani? Oh man this guy has small pores. Like a girl. I bet he uses girl products for his face. “HyunJi.” He said my name seductively again, distracting me from checking out his pores. “I call you ugly because you are ugly.”

 

He didn’t show up for the rest of the day.

Because I kicked him where it hurts the most.

 

Surprisingly we didn’t ditch. Meaning JunHyung and I. He didn’t ask and I didn’t say anything so we just attended classes for the rest of the day. Probably, YoSeob and DongWoon are wondering where we are.

 

“Hey Pikachu.” I whispered to JunHyung. He looked back at me with that blank expression. “Let’s go to MyeongDong later.” I told him. He thought about it then nodded in reply.

 

The last bell rang for last period which was Physics. I looked at JunHyung who was looking back at me. We hated the physics teacher. “Rooftop?” he asked and I nodded in reply. So, we ended up ditching anyway.

 

We were sitting silently at the rooftop. JunHyung was bouncing a ball on the wall. “So, why are we going to MyeongDong?” he asked without looking at me.

 

“I need you…” I started which stopped him from bouncing the ball. He looked at me with big eyes. What the … was he actually thinking that I NEED him? “To help me pick out a dress.” I finished. He turned back to the wall and bounced the ball again. Psh.

 

My phone suddenly rang. I got it out of my pocket and stared at the screen.

 

Blonde Kidcalling…

 

Yeah I know… I shouldn’t call him blonde kid. “Hi Yoseob~” I answered.

 

“Where are you guys?” he asked.

 

“We’re in school. We didn’t skip.” I told him.

 

“…”

 

“WHAT!? ITS POSSIBLE YOU KNOW!” I shouted at him.

 

“You didn’t ditch physics?” he asked, still not believing.

 

“… Well. We did. We’re at the rooftop right now.” I told him.

 

“You guys aren’t coming here?” he asked.

 

“I don’t think so. See you tomorrow YangYo~” I told him then hung up.

 

I walked up to JunHyung, standing at his side. “Junnie~ Let’s goooo!” I told him, pulling on his shirt.

 

“Call me Junnie one more time.” He said, threateningly. Standing up from his seat then walking towards me.

 

“Junnnnniiieeeee~” I called out to him. He rolled his eyes on me and I pouted. “Would you rather have me call you Junnie or JaeSoon?” I asked him jokingly.

 

“I would rather have you jump off the building.” He muttered under his breath.

 

I batted my eyelashes on him. “I know you’ll miss me.” I cooed at him.

 

He pretended to gag. “Did the hair bleach permanently damage your mind?” He asked, trying to peek around my head, his hand rummaging through my hair.

 

I swatted them away then lightly punched his arm. “Stop being so gay.” I told him. “Let’s go so we can go home early!” I told him and slipped my hand into his then tried to drag him. Damn. He’s too strong for me.

 

I looked back at him and he was staring at our hand joined together. “What?” I asked and he looked up at me then waved his head, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

 

“Let’s go.” He said, gripping my hand. He’s really being very weird lately.