STUPID JERK RUINING MY LIFE!

And He Called Me Ugly

Chapter 2 

JunHyung was laughing as we made our way to the cafeteria. I was huffing and puffing, pissed off. “So, you’re telling me that you hate that Doojoon guy because he calls you ugly?” JunHyung asked for the nth time today. He’s been bugging me since English and History classes.

 

“YONG JUNHYUNG IF YOU DON’T ING STOP I WILL SHOUT YOUR REAL NAME DOWN THESE ING HALLS!” I shouted to him. Yeah, that threat always works. Yes people, Yong Junhyung has a different real secret name. He paid off the school to make him use his new ‘cooler’ name.

 

“HyunJi,” JunHyung started as we entered the cafeteria, draping an arm around me, “I’m just saying… you’re being really weird about this. So what if he calls you ugly?” JunHyung asked.

 

I sighed. “There’s a lot more to that you don’t know.” I told him as we lined up. “I’ve hated him since Kindergarten. He’s the worst. I mean, YOU tick me off, but he really knows how to push my buttons.”

 

JunHyung smiled again. “I guess I should be making friends with this guy, huh?” JunHyung asked which earned him a punch from me. “God, why are you such a guy?” he asked, rubbing the spot I punched.

 

“I know you dig me JunHyung.” I retorted at him wiggling my eyebrows as he sat down in front of me.

 

He made a disgusted face and pushed the tray of food away from him. “I suddenly lost my appetite.” He said and pretended to barf.

 

“Keep it up Yong JunHyung.” I told him and started eating my lunch. I noticed he kept on staring at me as I took spoonfuls of… whatever was served to us for lunch. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “WHAT?” I asked him.

 

He smirked again. “You’re not really ugly HyunJi.” He said all of a sudden which surprised me. “You’re just… really unattractive.” He pointed out.

 

“Your point?” I asked as I took another bite.

 

“That you should be more woman-like.” He said. “Like, you’re wearing your uniform… disgustingly. You talk loud. You punch and curse like a man—“ he said and I rolled my eyes dropping my chopsticks loudly to cut him off.

 

“AGAIN, YOUR POINT?” I asked louder this time, feeling impatient.

 

“If you like that guy, make yourself beautiful for him.” JunHyung said.

 

I stopped momentarily staring at JunHyung’s serious expression. “BAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD THAT’S THE STUPIDEST THING YOU’VE EVER SAID TO ME. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD JUNHYUNG I DIDN’T THINK YOU’D BE THIS STUPID.” I said, holding on to my stomach, laughing obnoxiously. “DID YOU NOT HEAR ME? I. HATE. HIM.” I told him, word per word.

 

“What’s so funny noona?” DongWoon, one of our friends asked as he sat down our table for lunch. DongWoon is an innocent boy who’s a great dancer. JunHyung got him on his team which is why he hangs out with us. He’s a pretty boy too but way younger for my league.

 

“JunHyung’s being stupid.” I told him seriously then looked around for a blonde kid. “Where’s Yoseob?” I asked DongWoon. “Oh, there he is.” I said, pointing towards the blonde-haired kid walking towards our table.

 

“Hi hyung, JiWon!” YoSeob greeted as he sat down beside me. YoSeob’s another pretty boy. He’s famous for having such a small face for a boy. Plus, his dad owns the school so he gets away for being blonde. “So, I heard there’s a new kid from your class who came from America. Dad said he’s a really good dancer. Maybe we can get him on our team hyung.” YoSeob told JunHyung who looked bored as usual.

 

“I want a girl on the team.” JunHyung replied, looking at me.

 

“I already said, NO.” I told him flatly.

 

I was about to stand up until I saw DooJoon walking towards our table. I sat back down and lowered my head. DongWoon made a face, looking at me curiously. “What’s wrong with you noona? Did you get food poisoning?” he asked.

 

“Hey Ugly.” I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. He had that grin on his face then looked at my friends. “I didn’t think you could attract a bunch of handsome boys for yourself. Good job.” He said giving me a thumbs up.

 

I glared at him. “Shut up jerkface.” I retorted at him. “If you don’t have anything good to do, you can go to the bathroom and .”

 

YoSeob made a face. “Is he bothering you?” he asked me. Uhhh, did I forget to mention that this kid is a good fighter which totally cancels out the nice and soft façade he has. Yeah I hang out with the bad asses in school.

 

DooJoon’s face lightened up from the reaction. “Is this your boyfriend? Wow ugly, he’s really special just like you.”

 

“GOD, SHUT THE UP YOON DOOJOON.” I shouted at him, standing up. “WHY’D YOU HAVE TO TRANSFER OVER TO MY SCHOOL?! HAVEN’T YOU HAD ENOUGH RUINING MY LIFE!?” My hands, unconsciously forming into fists. I could feel everyone’s eyes on the two of us. Normally, I would have hated the attention but like I said, Yoon DooJoon has his ways of pushing my buttons.

 

He was silent, looking just at me. Just when I thought he was gonna back away, he suddenly opened up his lips. “Ugly, I didn’t realize you had such a loud voice.” He said.

 

That’s it. I punched him. On the nose. If YoSeob and DongWoon hadn’t pulled me back, I would have done more damage to him. “I’m leaving.” I told them as I shrugged them off then turned towards JunHyung. “You coming?” I asked him. He shrugged and stood up followed by YoSeob and DongWoon.

 

We took our bags and went to the back building. The fence was broken there so it was easy to ditch. The four of us went to the dance studio that was owned by KyungJin, JunHyung’s friend. The dance studio was actually a basement storage room for a bar above which we used to hang out. I threw my bag on the couch and walked towards the punching bag. “STUPID. JERK. RUINING. MY. LIFE.” I punched the bag with every word. “ARGH!” I shouted then glanced back at the three boys.

 

DongWoon looked scared. So did YoSeob. JunHyung was just staring with a bored look on his face. “Stop taking it out on the punching bag.” He said in a bored tone and played his ipod. “Come on, let’s dance.” JunHyung said playing a song. It was a mash up of a lot of songs. It sounded so cool I had to come up to the mirror and start dancing. When the song finished, DongWoon and Yoseob were staring at me.

 

“Noona, I didn’t know you could do krumping.” DongWoon said.

 

“She can dance if she wants to. She’s just lazy.” JunHyung retorted. “Seriously HyunJi, dance with us just once and I will treat you to a nice dinner.” He said. I made a face and thought about it. He sighed, “Lobster World.” He said all of a sudden.

 

My mouth suddenly watered. Lobster world. Yummy. I sighed in defeat. “Once. I’ll do it once.” I replied. “For now, I wanna go to the arcade. Shoot some aliens and zombies.” I linked arms with JunHyung and dragged him out of the studio.

 

“DIE JERKFACE!” I shouted at the screen, shooting at the zombies coming after me. I was on level 3 with House of the Dead. JunHyung sat on one side, with his earphones on, clutching a bunch of tokens for me. “YEAH GO DIE YOU LOSER! HAHAHAHA!” people were giving me weird looks. But who cares? I’m enjoying myself immensely.

 

After almost an hour and a half, I got tired of lifting the gun so I let the zombies eat me up. “That game was getting boring. Let’s go.” I told JunHyung, dragging him off to the Pump It Up machine. I handed out my hand and JunHyung dropped a few coins. “Versus mode?” I asked him. He shrugged and took off his bag in front of the machine. I dropped mine in front of his and dropped the coins in. I customized the game to make the arrows fade. We’ve already memorized the whole thing anyway.

 

“You choose the song.” JunHyung said. I pressed some buttons and chose Epik High’s Love Love Love. The song played and we started stomping on the pads. We would interchange pads according to the game, which got everyone’s attention. We had our eyes glued to the screen, our legs moving rapidly and around the whole dance pad. People passing by started staring at the two of us. After a few minutes, it was done. JunHyung and I high fived and finished 4 dances without any misses. People started clapping at us.

 

“Well, that’s the first time you didn’t mess up.” JunHyung said as we left the machine.

 

“Don’t provoke me.” I told him, shooting him a glare. He chuckled in reply. He suddenly took my arm and dragged me away from the arcade. “HEY! I wasn’t done playing!” I told him.

 

“We’re going shopping for you.” JunHyung said without looking back. He was seriously and literally dragging me that I couldn’t pick up my feet.

 

“And why?” I asked, horrified at the fact that Yong JunHyung was dragging me to go shopping. Was he gay? Maybe I should ask him. “Are you…gay?” I asked. He looked at me and let go of my arm which caused me to loose balance and I fell flat on my . “ IT JUNHYUNG. FIRST YOU DRAG ME THEN YOU DROP ME ON THE FLOOR!” I shouted at him.

 

“YOU ING CALLED ME A !” he shouted right back at me.

 

“IT WAS A QUESTION DAMMIT!” I replied, getting up on my feet. “So, are you gonna tell me why you’re dragging me to go shopping?”

 

JunHyung remained quiet and looked at me from head to toe. “For the 3 years that I’ve known you, you haven’t actually worn women’s clothing. Skinny jeans and black shirts don’t make the cut. We need to get you clothes that will fit the crew.” He explained.

 

I sighed in defeat. “Fine. As long as I’m not paying for it.” I told him.

 

JunHyung shrugged then walked ahead. I really can’t understand JunHyung’s mood swings. Well, I can’t understand mine so I guess it was normal. I sighed then started to trod behind him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

weee~ I just wanna say THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING :DDDD

I SUPER DUPER APPRECIATE AND LOVE THEM <3333

I guess I'll be updating this a lot. Because so far its really kind of easy for me to write since its fun. hahaha!