[finale 1] A year after...

And He Called Me Ugly

hey guys, I promised 3 endings right?

First ending is this chapter after this author's note. 

Second ending is DooJoon's end, if you wanna read it go to chapter 36.

Third ending that's Junhyung's it's the final chapter.

 

FYI for everyone. This is the original ending of And He Called Me Ugly. But I decided to add the other two endings because everyone's just crazy for the HyunJi-JunHyung ending.


 

 

-Final-

(Original ending)

 

“Please fasten your seatbelts, the plane is about to land…” the intercom boomed out the speaker.

 

She sat by the window, looking out in the sky. It’s been a year since she last went to Korea. She went all over the world. London, Venice, Paris, Italy, New York, to forget. To be happy. But she was never fully happy. She felt like something was missing. Everywhere she would go, he would be there.

 

“HyunJi, you okay?” her only friend along the way, Kikwang, asked as he nudged the girl beside her.

 

She looked back at him and smiled. “Yes, I’m okay.” She told him. I guess, after all this time, I couldn’t forget about you. - She told herself as she fastened her seatbelt.

 

“I’m so excited to finally get back home!” KiKwang exclaimed. The girl smiled and waved her head. “Hey, don’t tell me you aren’t excited to finally come home. I can’t believe Seoul is part of the dance tour.”

 

“You have no idea, Kikwang.” She commented sarcastically and turned back at the window.

 

Kikwang pouted and crossed his arms. “I don’t know how I survived a year with you.” He retorted and wrinkled his nose and returned to reading his book.

 

“Thank you for flying with Korean Airlines…” She watched as people got off the airplane, but she sat still, waiting. Watching people getting out. She got out the last. She never expected anyone to fetch her from the airport to her destination. No one knew she was home.

 

“Yah, Kikwang, you can get home by yourself right?” she asked him and he nodded in return. “Alright, well I’ll see you in the hotel.” She said, saying goodbye as well to her other friends and classmates from their school.

 

HyunJi took a cab to HongDae, her favorite place. She walked around the familiar streets where she would run to whenever she would skip classes. Oh how she missed it, even him who’s been running through her mind the whole year.

 

HyunJi continued walking to the park. Not minding anyone on her way. She stopped by certain parts on the park that had so much significance with her. Everything’s still the same – She told herself.

 

On the park, she found herself watching a flashback of her past memories with two friends. She smiled to herself and found herself regretting for leaving. She stopped by the fountain, took out a coin and held it on her hands. She closed her eyes, making a wish. She wished to see that person, but it was almost impossible now. She smiled and threw the coin in the water and walked away.

 

“Maybe, he’s happy with someone else now...” She thought as she walked with her head towards her feet. “I wonder if he’s in college or he went off looking for his career…” She pondered on. She told herself that she owed the two men an apology. She walked, kicking pebbles, in the process. She suddenly stopped as a pair of familiar shoes stood firmly in front of her.

 

She slowly looked up, seeing that person, she was surprised... She stood there, frozen, not knowing what to say. She was just thinking about him, and here he was, standing in front of her.

 

“I—I” She started. She stopped as the man suddenly placed his arms around her.

 

“HyunJi, I missed you.”



 

YUP!

it's an open ending. XD so you can think of it as anyone except Kikwang who saw her when she came back to Korea XD