ME AND JUNHYUNG HAVE BEEN WHAT!??!?!

And He Called Me Ugly

Chapter 5

ing perfect.

 

Free period. I’m spending ing free period in the ing library.

 

Absolutely. ing. Perfect.

 

I sat down, bored, browsing through books that I don’t even try to comprehend. My feet are itching to ditch. But I really don’t wanna see JunHyung.

 

“So, “ Jerkface started, sitting across me. “why’d you do it?” he asked.

 

“Do what?” I asked without looking up at him.

 

“Cut your hair.” He said. “You look uglier.” He said and made a face.

 

Usually, I’d be fuming mad but I wasn’t in the mood. “Jerkface, I’m not in the mood.” I told him in a bored tone. “God, this is so booooooring~ I wanna ditch classes.” I whined placing my face on the desk.

 

Jerkface smiled. “Let’s go ditch.” He said.

 

“Over my dead body I’m ditching with you.” I told him and rolled my eyes.

 

“Come on ugly. Let’s ditch.” Jerkface pushed on.

 

“NO!” I shouted at him.

 

“UGLY!” he shouted.

 

“, YOU’RE ANNOYING!”

 

And guess what, we got kicked out of the library.

 

I walked back to the classroom and found JunHyung sleeping on the desk. I took my bag and blazer. Normally, I’d kick the desk but today I didn’t want to deal with him so I left.

 

“Men, they’re all jerks. Psh, he thinks he’s all that. I’m starting to become a Barbie again? I never said I wanted to get new clothes and a new hairstyle!”

 

“Ugly, you should stop talking to yourself. Its scary.” Jerkface’s voice suddenly came up from behind.

 

I looked back at him and saw that he had his bag too. “I have a name you know.” I told him.

 

He looked at me, considering it. “Nah, I like calling you ugly. It shows how close we are to each other doesn’t it?” he replied with that stupid grin.

 

I turned back and started to walk off again. I could hear him walking behind me. I turned back again and glared at him. “Come on, let me ditch with you.” He said.

 

I sighed. Well, I could use the company.

 

NO!  HyunJi you are not desperate for pity friends.

 

“Fine. Once were out, I’ll go my way and you go yours.” I told him and walked off to the back wall. We got out of the school and I started to walk down the arcade. I need to play Pump It Up to blow off some steam.

 

I pulled out my ipod and placed on my earphones, walking alone when I noticed Jerkface walking right beside me. I stopped and he did too. “You need to stop following me.” I told him sternly.

 

He put on an innocent face. “I’m not, I’m going to the arcade.” He stated.

 

“NO. I’m going to the arcade. You can go play else where.” I told him and started to walk off again. He once again caught up to my pace, walking beside me. “JERKFACE!” I shouted at him.

 

“UGLY!” He shouted right back then grinned at me.

 

I just waved my head and continued walking to the arcade. I got myself a few tokens and went over to the Pump It Up machine. I dropped a few tokens and started playing. I started with 2NE1’s Fire, dancing to the song’s original choreography while getting all the stomping correct.

 

After finishing the game, people and student who ditched like me, were watching me and clapping. I smiled sheepishly and bowed to them walking off the game.

 

As I turned back, I saw JunHyung smirking at me. “I knew you had it in you.” He said then walked over to me. “Sorry about today and last night.” He said.

 

No, I can’t really stay mad at him. So I playfully punched him in the stomach. “Don’t ever call me Barbie again.” I told him.

 

He grimaced at me and placed his hand around my shoulder.

 

We were about to walk off when jerkface appeared out of no where. “I didn’t know you could dance like that.” He said then looked at JunHyung. “Is this your real boyfriend?” he asked.

 

“Its none of your business jerkface.” I replied.

 

“I have a name you know.” He retorted at me.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “And I don’t care you know.” I replied then looked at JunHyung. “let’s go.” I told him, dragging him off with me.

 

We went to McDonalds mostly because I was hungry. I got JunHyung to buy me a big mac and he did. We were eating when all of a sudden Jerkface entered with JaeKyung.

 

What the… jerkface and JaeKyung?

 

I rolled my eyes and went back to my big mac. “JunHyung,” I started and he looked up at me while he was drinking his coke. “where are we going to dance?” I asked him.

 

He let go of his coke and came closer to me. “You know we do performances in the club right? We’re going to dance there.” He said then checked his watch. “20 minutes before practice.” He said. “What do you want to do?”

 

I thought about it, sipping my coke. I’m too bored to go to the arcade. “hmmm… I have no idea.” I told him.

 

He stood up and I followed, walking out of the McDonalds. We were just walking around the mall, we would occasionally go inside shops since JunHyung is a fashion freak. He looked back at me, as we entered a shop. “Pick anything you want.” He said.

 

I stared at him. He shrugged at me. “You need better clothes that would fit your new look.” He told me.

 

I sighed and started browsing though the racks. I picked out a striped tank top and a black skirt that I thought would look nice with the jacket JunHyung got for me. Maybe I’ll get it next time. I was about to put it back in the rack when JunHyung got it from my hands and took it to the counter.

 

“You don’t have to.” I told him.

 

He smiled at me. “I want to.” He said simply.

 

I walked up to him, resting my chin by the cashier counter, looking up at him. “You’re weird.” I told him.

 

After shopping, we went to the studio. DongWoon and YoSeob were already there, warming up. Their faces lit up when they saw me come in with JunHyung.

 

“Noona, you’re still dancing with us right?” DongWoon asked. Awwww DongWoon you’re so cuteeee~

 

I nodded at him with a smile. “Well, I went through all this transformation didn’t I?” I asked him and he simply smiled at me widely.

 

“Okay, enough talk. Let’s get dancing.” JunHyung said, playing the song he mixed.

 

He was teaching me the steps. And I must say, dancing is the one thing I don’t at. I’m actually very good at it so JunHyung didn’t really have any problems teaching me the steps. He taught the steps once and I recalled all of it on my own. “Good, good. Let’s try it altogether.” He said.

 

I didn’t know I was going to be situated at the middle. JunHyung explained I would be there because I was the only girl. Pfft. So, we tried it once and we got it perfectly. We danced a couple more times and when JunHyung was satisfied, we settled down on the couch.

 

“I didn’t think I’d be this sweaty.” I told them, wiping off the sweat with my hands.

 

JunHyung suddenly threw a paper bag at me. “Change into those.” He said.

 

These were the clothes he bought for me. “No thanks. I’ll just go home.” I told him then stood up and took my bag. I smiled at all of them and waved, “I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” I told them.

 

“I’ll take you home.” That was JunHyung.

 

We were walking quietly, down my street. It was the first time that it was awkward walking with Junhyung. Mostly I think its because he wasn’t talking. I wonder what he’s thinking. Maybe he’s PMS-ing or whatever. We stopped in front of my apartment. I looked back at him and smiled. “Thanks Pikachu.” I told him.


He grimaced at me. Its been a while since I last called him that. “I’ll see you tomorrow HyunJi.” He said. I smiled and waved at him then turned back to go inside the building. “HyunJi.” He called out again. I looked back with a questioned look. He suddenly smiled again. “Nothing. See you!” he said.

 

“LOSER!” I shouted to him as he walked off. He waved without looking back coolly. I chuckled and turned back to the apartment.

 

“UGLY!” jerkface suddenly called out. He just got out of the elevator. “You got home so late!” he said. I tried to ignore him as I walked inside. He followed me towards the elevator.

 

Don’t get pissed off. Don’t get pissed off. Don’t get pissed off.

 

“Did you go out with that boyfriend of yours? I heard he’s an iljeen. Tsk tsk you shouldn’t be hanging out with those kinds of people.” He told me. “JaeKyung also told me you and him have been dating for like 3 years already.”

 

Don’t get pissed off. Don’t get pissed off. Don’t get pissed…

Wait.

WHAT!?

ME AND JUNHYUNG HAVE BEEN WHAT!??!?!

 

I looked up at him. “What did you say?” I asked with my iciest tone.

 

He shrugged, “I’m just saying you should be careful around iljeens.”

 

“No, the one after that.” I told him.

 

“Oh, JaeKyung told me you and JunHyung have been dating for 3 years already.” He said then the elevator doors opened to our floor.

 

“What a .” I muttered under my breath. I looked back at jerkface that had a questioned look. “I’ll see you tomorrow DooJoon.” I told him then dashed for the door.

 

As I was about to open it, a hand suddenly touched my arm. I looked to my side and found DooJoon smiling up to me like an idiot. But this time, his smile was different. It had something genuine in it. “You said my name.” he said. “Without cursing or shouting.”

 

I lifted an eyebrow, “yeah, so?”

I have no idea what the big deal is.

 

All of a sudden, I got pulled into a hug. “Thanks HyunJi.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know lame chapter. >.<

yes, she has a secret past. :)) lol.

and btw, I know this is in HyunJi's POV but do you guys want like special chapters that'll be JunHyung's or DooJoon's POV? 8DDDD

 

thanks for all the subscribers, commenters, etc. <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS~

I'll be busy this weekend so I won't be able to update. I'm going to see Super Junior 8DDDD teehee~