Gay, Barbie and Partners

And He Called Me Ugly

 Chapter 4

 

JunHyung walked me home wearing my new clothes. The stylist told me how to maintain my hair and how to style it. I hope I can get it correctly. If not... what the heck.

 

Honestly, I felt upset when he called me ugly, JunHyung I mean. So, I bit his arm and walked off the mall. They had to search for me. I was just back at the arcade shooting off JunH—I mean zombies.

 

We stopped in front of my apartment door. Holy , those heels killed me. “Here.” He said, handing me a few more paper bags and my school bag. “YoSeob and DongWoon got you more clothes. Tomorrow, we start practices.” He said and motioned for me to get in.

 

I nodded and no longer felt like arguing because I was so tired from walking in high heels the whole day. I opened the door and was about to walk in when JunHyung placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, “You look really…” he started, hesitating. “different.” He said without smiling or anything. I made a face at him. “In a good way. See you tomorrow.” He said and left.

 

I waved at him and entered the apartment. “I’m home.” I called out. HyunSeung didn’t even look back, he just waved his hand from watching tv.

 

“Food’s on the table.” He said. “Your homework is on your desk.” He was used to it already, me skipping classes.

 

“You can clean it up I’m not in the mood to eat.” I replied, turning back walking towards my room.

 

“HOLY !” HyunSeung suddenly shouted. I looked back at him and he had his eyes on me. “HyunJi?” he asked.

 

“Who do you think it is? Duh.” I retorted. “I’m tired HyunSeung I’m going up to bed.” I told him and headed up the stairs. Our apartment is a duplex, to explain the stairs.

 

I could hear him coming up the stairs after me. I left the door open as I dropped the paper bags and my school bag on the floor, plopping down on my bed. “What happened to you?” he asked.

 

I looked up at him. “JunHyung decided to give me a make over.” I replied then sat up. He was staring at me with his mouth wide open. “Does it look that bad?” I asked him.

 

He waved his head. “It actually looks really good. You look like… a girl for once. And the clothes really fit you. You’re like Taylor Momsen Asian Version.” He said which made me laugh.

 

I was actually scared of the change. I didn’t want to go back to those days. We stopped laughing and stared at each other. I knew exactly the look he was giving me.

 

“Okay, get out. I’m gonna get changed and finish my homework.” I told HyunSeung and he nodded then left the room.

 

I hanged all my new clothes in my closet and changed into pjs. I finished all my homework and signed on MSN.

 

Within my desert you are my Oasis [The Joker]is now online.

 

Lights Go On Againsays: HEY CHUBBY!

Within my desert you are my Oasis [The Joker]says: what the ?

Within my desert you are my Oasis [The Joker]says: You’re calling me chubby?!

Within my desert you are my Oasis [The Joker]says: UGLY!

 

I got pissed off.

 

Lights Go On Againsays: I hate you.

Lights Go On Againsays: with a passion.

Within my desert you are my Oasis [The Joker]says: I love you too. Xoxo.

Lights Go On Again says: you are so ING GAY!

Lights Go On Again says: hold on lemme change my name.

Lights Go On Again changed her name into YONG JUNHYUNG IS GAY!

YONG JUNHYUNG IS GAY!says: isn’t that much better?

 

Aren’t you pissed off now JunHyung!? HAHAHAHA!

 

Within my desert you are my Oasis [The Joker] changed his name into JANG HYUNJI IS UGLY!

JANG HYUNJI IS UGLY!says: yeah, definitely better.

YONG JUNHYUNG IS GAY!says: SCREW YOU!

YONG JUNHYUNG IS GAY!signed out.

 

I left the computer and went to bed. You are so dead tomorrow JunHyung.

 ---

“HYUNJI! WAKE UP!” HyunSeung’s voice boomed out.

 

Screw it, I don’t wanna go to school today. I buried myself under my pillows, ignoring him.

 

He opened my door with a bang. “I know you’re up.” He said, his voice coming closer. He suddenly pulled on my leg, making me fall off the bed. I landed with a thud, rubbing my . “It still shocks me that you look like that.” He said then left the room.

 

I heaved a sigh and walked into the bathroom. Right, I look like this now. I took a quick bath and started to dry my hair. I tried to recall how to style my hair but I got bored and just did it in a way that I liked.  I put on my skirt and my white button up shirt and couldn’t find my necktie. I took a different one out and wore it.

 

“HYUNJI. I’M LEAVING I HAVE DANCE REHEARSALS! SEE YOU IN SCHOOL!” HyunSeung called out and I heard the door shut.

 

I sighed and quickly put on my vest and grabbed my blazer, took my bag and ran off to the elevator hoping to reach HyunSeung in time. Unfortunately, he wasn’t there anymore. I pressed on the down button and waited for the elevator to come back up. , did I lock the door?

 

I briskly walked back and double checked then walked away to find jerkface in front of the elevator.

 

Crap. How can I forget he lives in the same apartment building?

 

I sighed and waited for the elevator a few feet away from him. I looked down to my feet, avoiding his eyes. PLEASE DON’T LOOK BACK. PLEASE DON’T LOOK BACK. PLEASE DON’T LOOK BACK.

 

He didn’t. YES!

 

The elevator opened. He walked in first and I followed, without lifting my head. I could feel him trying to look at me. ert. I will never look up. Stupid . “Hi, you go to Seoul High too?” he asked.

 

What the , stop talking to me. Didn’t his parents ever told him its not okay to talk to strangers?

 

Good thing the elevator door opened. I quickly walked off to the bus stop and got on the first bus that came. I could see him from the corner of my eye, walking calmly to the bus stop.

 

HA!

 

. He’s gonna see me later in class.

 

I went down on the third stop, which was directly in front of the school. I could see JunHyung waiting for me. As always. Tsss. As if.

 

I quickly walked in, my head held up high, ignoring him completely.

 

What the… why am I not moving?

 

“Dummy, I’m still here.” I could hear JunHyung’s voice from behind. I looked back and saw him holding on to my vest. I rolled my eyes at him and walked back.

 

“What do you want?!” I asked him, still annoyed about last night.

 

He smirked at me. “You got your hair changed. Not your personality.” He retorted at me.

 

“Screw you JunHyung.” I told him and started to walk off again.

 

I walked around the halls, people were staring at me. I gave them glares which caused them to turn around and mind their own businesses. Ugh. Why did I agree to this again?! I walked towards the classroom and everyone’s eyes landed on me. Seriously, have they never seen anyone who got a haircut?

 

JaeKyung eyed me immensely. She stood up and had a fake smile on her face. “Hi! Are you new here?” she asked in her fake perky tone.

 

I frowned. I wanted to sock her face so bad. “Shut up JaeKyung. Your tone’s annoying me.” I retorted at her, pushing her aside.

 

Her face fell. “HyunJi?” she asked in disbelief. She walked up to me then sat at my desk and smirked. “Don’t tell me you’re trying to get everything back.” She asked. “I mean, didn’t you give it up?”

 

I looked at her and glared. “If I wanted it, I’d gotten it a long time ago.” I snarled at her. “Now, go and flirt with boys or something.” I shooed her off, pushing her off my desk. I stood up and sighed then moved towards the door and into the next class, looking for the blonde kid.

 

He had his head down on the desk. “Yah, YANG YOSEOB!” I shouted at him. He looked up at me and ogled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. “take a picture it’ll last longer.” I told him.

 

“ HyunJi. You look so bad .” He commented. “You should always wear your uniform like that. Tell them you lost your blazer or something.”

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “Shut up. I wanna ditch.” I told him. “Can we ditch and not bring JunHyung along?” I asked him.

 

He yawned widely and stretched out his arms. “Did you two fight or something? He seems pretty pissed off this morning. Muttering to himself.” YoSeob said in between yawns.

 

“Its his fault.” I replied. “By the way, I won’t get caught with this hair right?” I asked him, pointing to the thing on top of my head.

 

He waved his head in reply. “Already notified my dad and the teachers.” He said with a grin.

 

“Ehem.” I looked back and saw YoSeob’s homeroom teacher. “Ms. Jang, please return to your class.” She said sternly.

 

I bowed to her and faced YoSeob, “see you later.” I whispered to him and bolted for the door.

 

I could see at the end of the hall Mr. Ahn was on his way to the class. I quickly rushed in and found myself running into someone’s chest.

 

Geez, this guy is rock hard. I looked up and saw KiKwang’s smiling face. “You should be more careful.” He told me. “What happens if I wasn’t here then you’d fall.” He said.

 

No, if you weren’t there, I would have ran into my seat, smartass. I wanted to remark so bad.

 

“Sorry.” I muttered under my breath and walked towards my chair. What the !? SORRY?! SORRY’S THE ONLY THING YOU GOT!? WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME?

 

JunHyung was already there, with that smirk on his face. “You can’t stay mad at me forever.” He said.

 

I looked at him, shooting my evil eyes. “Watch me.” I told him. “I’m no longer going to dance for your crew, Yong JaeSoon.” I told him then pretended to have a shocked expression on my face as I said his real name. “Oops, did that just slip out of my mouth. I’m sorry.” I told him mockingly.

 

“Keep it up Barbie.” He said. I gave him a disgusted look. “You’re starting to turn back into a Barbie.” He said with a smirk.

 

I froze on my seat. He used to call me that when we were in first year. I raised my hand, about to hit him hard.

 

“Ugly?” I heard Jerkface’s voice. I looked at him and his face fell. “You were that girl in the elevator! Hey, you look really different!” he said in his cheerful voice.

 

I put on a fake excited face. “And you really look like a jerk, jerkface!” I told him then went back to my usual expression.

 

He was about to say something when Mr. Ahn entered the class. We had first period which was History. Yes, Mr. Ahn is the teacher.

 

“Okay, I will be pairing you off to work on a project. You have to write a paper on a famous historical figure.” He said then pulled out a piece of paper. I yawned out of boredom as he read out of the piece of paper. I started scribbling on a piece of paper. I was very pissed at Junhyung by now. Usually, I wouldn’t. But him calling me Ugly and now Barbie!?

 

“Then, Jang HyunJi and Yoon DooJoon.”

 

Hey, that’s my name. and what the !? I’m partnered with jerkface!?

 

 

--------------------

 

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND COMMENTERS. :D

I love you guys :3 you all make me happy <333333~

YOU ALL WANT HER TO END UP WITH JUNHYUNG??? :DDD we'll see. hahaha!