[finale 3] goodbye, JunHyung

And He Called Me Ugly

aww man, it's sad that the fic is finished. But I'm so happy to have gotten almost 200 subscribers for this story I wanna cry out of happiness. Thank you so much for the love and support on this story. <3 and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Anyway, here's the finale you're all craving for.

mucho love,

-listeningsoul


 

It was finally the day to depart. I haven’t seen either DooJoon nor JunHyung and I made my brother swear not to tell anyone when I’d be leaving. KiKwang’s parents picked us up and drove us to the airport.

 

I sighed and looked around. 4 years of not seeing JunHyung. It felt like such a heartache. Almost as if I can’t breathe right now.

 

I silently wished he would come out of thin air and pull me close to him, then tell me not to leave.

You know, like those usual Korean dramas?

I’ve always wanted a moment like that.

Don’t laugh at me.

I know you silently wish for your own Korean drama moment too.

 

KiKwang and I checked in our luggages then went back to his parents and my brother. KiKwang’s mom was crying and was being comforted by his dad.

 

I looked at HyunSeung who had a small smile on his face. “I can’t believe you’re leaving me.” He said with a small laugh. “Take care of yourself okay? Call mom and dad once you land they’ll be flying over from New York to meet you and KiKwang to take you to the apartment they got.” He told me, handing over my passport, tickets and pocket money.

 

I looked at him with a smile. “How am I going to live without you HyunSeung?” I asked him. And that’s when the tears started falling. I pulled him in for a hug and started sobbing. “I promise I’ll call once a day. I’ll also come back to visit, I promise.” I told him. He just chuckled in reply.

 

“Seoul Air flight number 573 to LAX, now boarding on Gate 23.” The intercom called out.

 

I pulled away from my brother and wiped my tears hastily. We said our final goodbyes and went to our Gate. We got in and straight into the airplane. KiKwang and I were not seated together, I was on the left aisle and he was on the right.

 

His was a window seat, mine was an aisle seat.

That .

 

I finally found my seat, beside me was a guy reading a newspaper but I didn’t care. After a few more minutes, the plane taxied and went up into the air.

 

The plane was now up in the sky. Well, goodbye JunHyung.

 

I put on my earphones and was about to listen to music when the guy beside me coughed. “You’re not supposed to play electronics while we’re in the sky.” He said.

 

Wait, why is that voice so familiar?

I looked to my left and watched as the newspaper went down.

 

“HOLY !” I shouted. “What the are you doing here JunHyung?!” I shouted at him.

 

He simply chuckled in reply. “You think I’d let the girl I love leave me just like that?” he said, sitting up and looking at me. “That’s not my style baby girl.” He said.

 

I stopped and stared. “You’re… real right? I mean, you’re really here.” I asked, poking his cheeks then his tummy. “Yeah, coke belly, definitely Junhyung.” I said.

 

And all of a sudden, he attacked me with a kiss. “Yeah, definitely my Barbie.”



 

*throws confetting and dances around with DooJoon*