Double Date?!

And He Called Me Ugly

 

Chapter 21

 

Yes people, you all guessed it right. DooJoon won.

 

I lost because he got everything perfect and I got one bad mark.

 

Stupid machine.

 

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked him, slightly annoyed, walking away from the arcade.

 

He held my arm which caused me to stop walking and turned to him, looking at me. “First, I want a date. Just you and me, movies, dinner, walk out by the Han river, the typical date.” He said.

 

I sneered and showed him my pockets. “I’ve no money to pay for your date.” I told him simply.

 

He smiled, “I got it covered.” He said then started walking off to the cinemas.

 

This is too unfair. Everything’s to his advantage. What if he tries anything funny? Maybe there’s a way to turn the tables around. Hmmm… I should think of something real quick. Maybe I can challenge him again to a game of Pump It Up and actually beat his .

 

“Yah, if you think you can escape, you’re greatly mistaken.” DooJoon’s voice called out from my side. I almost forgot I was with him. “You can challenge me to any game you want, you’ll just loose.” He said with a smirk. “Now come on HyunJi.”

 

“Loser.” I mumbled under my breath, following him to the cinemas. He was standing there like an idiot, looking at the list of movies to watch. “OH! I WANNA SEE THE HANGOVER 2!” I called out to him, pointing to the movie poster.

 

He shushed me and patted my hand away. “No. Not that.” He said, still looking through the movie posters.

 

“How about X-Men First Class?” I perked up again.

 

He looked at me and shushed me once again. He suddenly smiled and pointed to a poster. “This one.” He said.

 

My eyes widened. “Insidious?” I asked and he looked back at me grinning. “Some date.” I muttered under my breath with a sneer.

 

Oh Mr. Yoon DooJoon I know exactly what you’re planning and I’m telling you it won’t work. Unfortunately, he doesn’t know that I don’t get scared of those kinds of movies. So, he happily bought tickets for the 5pm showing. We had 2 hours to kill.

 

Maybe I should try skinning him alive during the two hours.

 

We were just walking around the mall awkwardly. I never really tried looking at him, he just naturally fell into step with me. “Hey.” He called out and I looked back. “Let’s go eat some ice cream.” He suggested so we entered an ice cream shop.

 

“What do you want?” he asked, looking at me while I looked at the ice cream flavors.

 

“Ah Junnie Oppa~ Stop! It’s embarrassing!” a voice suddenly said which registered in my mind.

 

Then I heard JunHyung’s chuckle. “But it’s true, you are so cute when you’re blushing.” He said.

 

Oh please, not these two. I didn’t want to see JunHyung with that girl but my curiosity got the best of me so I turned towards the door to see JunHyung smiling at the girl next to him.

 

What’s her name again?

 

“OH! Hyunji!” she called out and walked towards me with a smile on her face. “What are you doing here?” she asked while eyeing DooJoon.

 

I was about to reply when DooJoon placed his arm on my shoulder. “We’re on a date.” He said proudly. I glared at him but he was smiling proudly. “You’re SaeByul right?” he asked.

 

The girl named SaeByul nodded with a giggle. “Yes I am and you’re DooJoon right?” she asked and Jerkface nodded. SaeByul giggled again. “Me and Junnie oppa are on a date too.” She said as JunHyung walked up next to her.

 

“You call him Junnie oppa?” I asked her and she nodded with another giggle. “He doesn’t like to be called Junnie.” I said with a small laugh.

 

JunHyung glared at me. What the is wrong with this guy? He used to shout at me when I call him Junnie. “Anyway…” he said. “We’ll be—“ he started but SaeByul suddenly spoke up.

 

“Let’s go on a double date! It’s gonna be fun!” she perked up then looked at JunHyung. “Please oppa?”

 

Then JunHyung smiled at her. “Sure SaeByul. As long as it’s fine with DooJoon and HyunJi.” He said and SaeByul grinned at him then at me and DooJoon. “So, what do you two say?”

 

Wow, was this JunHyung’s type?

I didn’t realize she liked annoyingly perky girls.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I don’t know SaeByul that much and I don’t have any rights to judge but I find girls giggling too much is just... too much. You get my drift?

She looks nice though. I mean, she seems like the girl who can befriend anyone who’s willing to be friends with her.

 

Unfortunately, I’m not one of those girls.

 

“I don—“ I started but DooJoon pulled me in towards him, looking at JunHyung.

 

“We’d be glad to, right HyunJi?”