Chapter 09

Undying Memories

Music: I'm A Woman Too By Jang Nara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x6DFtpNbMQ

*Credit to them :)

 

 

 

(Taecyeon P.O.V.)

 

“Having a hard time Monkey?”

I turn around to find Sunmi smirking at me with her hands on her hip on the top step of the front mansion outside. I was standing at the turnaround from the mansion where my new bike was parked.

“No I’m just examining my new bike that Mr. Lee bought for me.” I answered as I watch her puff her cheeks.

“You don’t deserve that bike because you didn’t even do all the hard work.” I chuckle from hearing that.

“Anyways I bet you can’t even ride that bike.” She said as I shook my head and shrugs my shoulders.

“I actually don’t.” She looked at me with questioning eyes.

“Really, then why did you buy this bike then?” She asks curiously.

“I don’t know, perhaps so I can teach myself or let someone teach me.” I answered.

“I’ll be nice to you Mr. Ok for once and teach you how to ride a bike then.” She answered as I look at her with surprise.

“No scheme behind this?” I ask as she shook her head.

“Hey I’m a woman too and I know how to ride a bike unlike someone.” She crossed her arms while saying that.

Twenty minutes later we were in the garden that had a big plain area.

“Yah look straight to keep your balance Monkey!” Sunmi yell in my ears as I look from my handle to the front.

Attempt number six failed once again. Sunmi brush her hair bangs away from her face and sat down on a picnic cloth on the ground.

“It’s hopeless helping you.” Sunmi whine as Sohee handed Sunmi a bottle of water. She was sitting under a big tree away from the sun with food and supply.

“Well maybe you’re just a bad teacher.” I reply as she scolds me with a stare.

“I believe we need a bigger area.” Sunmi retorted back at me.

“But Miss Sunmi isn’t this area big enough?” Sohee ask as the three of us looked around the area that had a big……green……plain……. area.

“I still believe he needs a bigger area.” Sunmi said as someone yelled out her name from afar.

“Sunmi!” A guy yelled with his arms open wide having a goofy smile.

 

-------------------------------------

(Sunmi P.O.V.)

 

“Sunmi!” A familiar voice yelled I whipped around to find Wooyoung running up to me with a big goofy grin and his arm wide open.

“Sunmi-ah, I heard what happen to you yesterday. Are you okay?” He asks me with concern as I smiled.

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m teaching Monkey how to ride a bike and he’s horrible at it.”

“I’m right here you know, hearing your every word.” Taecyeon said waving his hand slightly as I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Ah, Wooyoung why don’t you help teach Monkey how to ride a bike? You’re really good at teaching people.” I said as he thought about it.

“Sure why not.” He said as I clap my hands happily.

“Thanks Youngie.” I said and touch his arm slightly as I saw him blush? Brushing that aside I continue to sit beside Sohee under a big tree. I watch as Wooyoung teaches Taecyeon how to ride a bike. With only five try Taecyeon rode the bike with ease.

“Wooyoung great job,” I yelled happily running to him and giving him a big hug.

“Oh no,” Wooyoung laughed while rubbing his neck turning pink.

“Are you hot?” I ask as Sohee ran beside me and handed me a bottle of water. I handed it to him as he opened it and drank it.

“Thanks,” He said as Taecyeon rode back to us.

“I want a water bottle to.” He whines a bit with a few sweats on his forehead.

“Go get it yourself Monkey.” I said as he chuckle, what a weird guy whenever I yell at him he just chuckle ignoring my sharp retort.

“I’ll get you a water bottle Mr. Ok.” Sohee said walking back to the supplies with Taecyeon following her while pushing his bike.

“So you want to go for a ride?” Wooyoung asked me as I smile widely. I love riding in a sunny weather the most.

“Sure, our bike is parked where we left it.” I said.

“Near the horse stall from our ride,” he asks with surprise as I nod my head, “around the mansion from last month?”

“Ahh, but it’s inside the horse stall now.” I said as he laughed.

“Okay well I’ll race you there.” He said as I thought about the distance from here to the horse stall. It wasn’t far maybe just a five minute run.

“You’re on.” I said as he started running with me laughing behind him.

 

-------------------------------------

(Sohee P.O.V)

 

I watched as Miss Sunmi and Mr. Jang run down the field to the horse stall.

“Where are they going?” Mr. Ok asked me.

“I believe they are going to take ride.” I answered.

“They’re going for a ride with the horses?” He asked.

“Oh no, they parked their bike near the horse stall from last month and left it there.” I reply as I turn to look at him.

“Oh I see, they seem to be very close friends.” Taecyeon said as I reply with a yes.

“They’ve known each other since middle school and so he’d seen the real Sunmi before.”  Mr.Ok seem to have taken a interest from my last comment as he looked at me.

“He’d seen the real Sunmi?” He asks as I nod my head.

“Yes Mr-” I said and got interrupted by him.

“Please just call me Taecyeon the name Mr. Ok make me sound so old.” He said as I laughed at that.

“Okay Taecyeon,” I said saying his name slowly feeling how the name rolls on my tongue feels. It made me felt giddy.

“So do you think Wooyoung knows the reason why Sunmi changed?” Taecyeon ask me as I shrug my shoulders.

“I’m not sure but I do know that Mr.Jang has a huge crush on Miss Sunmi.” I said as Taecyeon nod his head.

“I think I witness that today.” I looked at him as I gave questioning eyes at him.

“You witness it today?”

“Yeah, I saw him blush as Sunmi touch his arm slightly.” I laughed at that.

“You have a very good eye Taecyeon for witnessing that.”

“Do you think Sunmi likes anyone?” Taecyeon asked me all of a sudden. I shook my head not knowing, it was a well kept secret if Miss Sunmi did really like someone.

“Do you think we should follow them?” I ask Taecyeon not seeing Miss Sunmi and Mr. Jang no more.

“No, I think Wooyoung will want to be with Sunmi alone.” He replied with a charming smile while looking at me as I smiled back at him liking how Taecyeon can be so thoughtful.

 

------------------

EKKKKKK~! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating for so long! -__-" I hope I didn't lose any readers.........I was busy with studying and I was busy trying a new experiment on making a one shot. So SORRY~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and more will be coming ^-^ Oh and incase you didn't know I posted my one shot here in Asainfanfic under Sunmi, Nichkhun, and Oneshot. So if you guys have free time care to check it out, it will mean a lot to me :D heart here's the link to my fanfic ->

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34414/my-lovely-dork-friend-nichkhun-oneshot-sunmi