Chapter 03

Undying Memories

Music: Dash Girl (Instrumental) By My Fair Lady OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZDVKcNTE1w

*Credit to them :)

 

 

(Taecyeon P.O.V)

 

“I think I’m going crazy.” I mutter under my breath as Miss Sunmi continues to talk and it’s not just a talk it’s a talk about toys and games.

I cover so she wouldn’t talk no longer, her eyes widen as she pulled my hand away from her.

“You did not just do that.” She replies as I looked at her with curious eyes.

“Am I not supposed?” I ask, “Dang it Taecyeon what a stupid question to ask, of course you’re not suppose to but your hand over !”

“Well of course you evil man, give me back my Mimi.” Miss Sunmi said as she lean over to get her Mimi out of my grasp.

“Your one horrible butler you know that?” Miss Sunmi said with a pout as she pet her cat.

“Well your one child like woman.” I said by mistake out loud.

“You are definitely fire now.” Sunmi said as the car came to a stop.

As the side of Miss Sunmi door open, “My lady, were at your high school now.” The driver said as he helped Miss Sunmi well I guess I can call her Sunmi now since I’m getting fired.

“Here, take Mimi home and I’ll deal with you later after school with grandpa.” Sunmi said as she gave dagger eyes at me. Before the car door was closed she poked her head inside.

“Bye Mimi!” She yelled happily as Mimi replied back with a meow.

“Huh woman, well in this case a child.” I thought as the car drove back to the Lee’s Mansion where I’ll be packing up my clothes which I had just finished unpacking.

 

------------------------------------

 

As Sunmi got back from her first day of school every maids in the Lee’s mansion was sad to know that the new butler was getting fired.

Sunmi who got back home gave her backpack to one the maids to carry up to her room. Without changing her school uniform she marched straight to her grandpa’s office. Where the new butler was already waiting in the office, she purposely told one the butler to get him in there.

“Hal-abeoji,” Sunmi said as she marched inside her granpa’s office with a pout.

“This new butler was rude to me.” She plainly said with pout as she shoot dagger eyes at Taecyeon.

“Now now Sunmi calm down and sit right there.” Dongwae said pointing a chair beside Taecyeon’s. Pouting a bit Sunmi cross her arm over her chest and went by the chair and sat down.

“Now tell me your story Sunmi.” Dongwae said. About thirty minutes has pass from hearing both side of the story.

“Sunmi, would you please step out of my office for am moment? I have would like to have a word with this young man.” Dongwae said as he looked at Taecyeon with a mean look. Sunmi approving from this stood up from her chair and stuck out her tongue at Taecyeon before closing the door behind her.

Taecyeon fidget in his chair from seeing the way how Mr.Lee looked at him earlier.

“Now sir,” Dongwae said as his mean look turned into a friendly smile. “Please don’t be scared I will like to ask you something.”

“And this is sir?” Taecyeon ask curious.

“How will you like to be Sunmi’s personal butler? With no need to follow her demands at time, and please talk back at her if you like. Oh might as well free be yourself my boy.” Dongwae said.

“Huh?” Taeceyon ask confused. “Talk back at her?”

“Yes, you see Sunmi was never acting like…..a child before until three years ago suddenly. I want you to help me change her to acting like an adult.” Dongwae replied with hopeful eyes staring at Taecyeon.

“Please, if you do accept I will arrange you to go to the same school and class. You guys are the same age right?” Dongwae ask.

“How old is she?” Taecyeon ask still staring at the old man shock.

“She’s eighteen as you are, am I correct? As you said in your profile sheet you wrote.” Dongwae ask with one of his brow rise curious.

“Ah yes, I am.” Taecyeon ask as the how Mr.Lee can make him nervous like his father.

“Well then its settle, you’ll take the job? I’ll pay you double of what you’re earning now to make it fair.” Dongwae said sliding a contract sheet out.

Taecyeon looked at the contract then up at Mr.Lee and thought for a bit. He needed the money for his family back home. Picking up the pen on top of the contract he signed his name.

 

---------------------------------

(Sunmi P.O.V.)

 

“Bwoh?!” I yelled confuse mix with shock.

“Hal-abeoji I didn’t want him to become my personal butler! I wanted you to fire him!” I yelled pointing at……..my personal butler?  “ARGH!”

“But I believe it’s the best for you Sunmi.” Grandpa said to me as Taecyeon nod his head.

“He will help you become an adult; I don’t know what I did wrong to get you acting like this.” I shook my head not believing this.

“It’s not you hal-abeoji, can’t you just fire him?” I pointed once more at Taecyeon.

“I am sorry Sunmi but I cannot do that. He signed my contract and it is said here I will give him one year to help you change.”

I puffed out air angrily and show an evil smirk. “Fine, I will accept your decision hal-abeoji. See right there? I’m already changing into an adult.”

“By the way you say it and act just there shows me your still like a child.” Grandpa said. I stomped my foot and looked at my new personal butler.

“Well then welcome to my life Mr.Ok Taecyeon. Prepare to live the night mare of your life yet.” I said and before I walked out of hal-abeoji room I punched my new butler in the arm and left. Letting him know what he's going to go through.

 

--------------------

Horray for another update ^-^ anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ :D