Chapter 13

Undying Memories

Music:Belle Epoque-May By Coffee Prince OST & Cracker Cartoon OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI260PNOT10

*Credit to them :)

 

 

 

 

Christmas seem too had came in a breeze, since the Lee is holding a small family party in the mansion.

Taecyeon looked around the Lee’s big mansion living room. The Park family, also known as the second billionaire of Korea, was here to celebrate. This was the very first time that Taecyeon had seen Park Ye Eun’s family, her mother seem to be in her mid fifty or so. She was still very pretty, having her hair that ran with black and white here tie in a tight secure bun. Wearing a green dress with only one strap on her left shoulder, the dress hung all the way to her knees. She also wore a few accessories, a pair of gold earrings and gold high heels.

As for the father, he seems to be a casual guy wearing a grey sweater, black jeans and black leather Loius Vuitton men casual shoes. He was intrigue in a conversation with Grandpa Lee about the business world.

Taecyeon turned to his left hearing ruckus as Ye Eun was laughing with three butlers who were talking to her. Each of the butlers was holding a tray of apple cider on their left hand. She seems to be enjoying herself, like her mom she was wearing a one shoulder tight red dress to her knees with ruffles. Finishing it off, she’s wearing a pair of golden earrings along with a pair or red high heels with a golden flower in the front of her heels. She recently dyed her hair blonde and had curled it to make it wavy.

“He’s so mysterious as always.” One of the Lee maid whisper to her friend, who was working as a maid in the Lee’s also.

“I know right, every time he turns his eyes towards me I can feel his gaze piercing through my body.” The second replied back to her friend.

Taecyeon turn to look at the two maids staring at the Park’s one and only son who were older than Ye Eun by two years. He had eyes that seem so mysterious and when he looks at you it feels like he can see right through you. He was sitting by the fire place, out of the family he was the quiet one and the odd one as well. Wearing a white t-shirt, black pants, blue jean jacket, black and white high tops Nike, last but not least he had on a green dog tag necklace along with his left ear pierce wearing a small gold earring and a golden ring.

“Stop staring at my brother you freak.” Ye Eun whisper to Taecyeon jokingly, she stood beside him holding her hands together she let out a heavy sigh and gave a small smile.

“You know, for my brother to be so tall and popular he has a big appetite like me.” Ye Eun smile remembering her childhood memories of them eating together.

“Are you and your brother close?” Taecyeon ask curious, he himself was looking stunningly handsome tonight as well wearing a black tuxedo and all.

“Use too, not anymore he’s too busy to hang out with me. Since our parents put all their hopes in him, Seung Hyun oppa doesn’t want to let them down you know? But I miss him though.” Ye Eun replied as screaming and laughter could be heard coming down the right wing of the mansion’s hall. Just then two images appear running down laughing.

“Yah come back here unni!” Sunmi shouted as Yoon Eun Hye laughed wearing a white tank top with the number fifty two in the front the tank top reached just under knees, she was wearing black leggings that reached to her ankle, she also wore a long grey cardigan with black stripes. She had on a pair or grey hoops, and a black key chain necklace and a black high heel ankle boots with small chain accessories hung around it. Her hair was down and wavy as usual, it seems that every woman in the Lee mansion was wearing makeup and looking stunning this Christmas night.

As Yoon Eun Hye ran past Taecyeon and Ye Eun she waved to them before disappearing to the left wing hall way. It turns out that she stayed in Seoul until the Christmas party was over and will take off onto her adventure again. Sunmi stop in her tracks and putted her hands on her hip.

“Yah Monkey what are you looking at?” Sunmi ask with a smirk, she was wearing a long white sleeve shirt decorated with small grey spots around the shirt. She wore light blue skinny jeans and black converse. She had on light makeup and she had her hair in a wave putted in a high pony tail.

“Oh nothing please just continues to chase your cousin Miss Sunmi.” Taecyeon said as Sunmi pouted at him and continue to chase her unni.

Minutes later everyone was gather around the fireplace, drinking their hot cocoa after the lovely dinner the Lee had prepare for everyone. Even the maids and butlers, sitting together in a long table drinking wine and apple cider.

“So Seung Hyun oppa how’s life?” Sunmi ask sitting beside him at the camp fire. He looked at her with a smile. After all they are cousin and he always seem so relax around her. She had and always has had a happy vibe around her, probably because she still acts like a kid.

“My life has been going great actually, I met this woman and she’s amazing.” Seung Hyun explains.

“Psssh you always say that whenever I ask you this question.” Sunmi said and hit him on the arm slightly.

“I’m actually not joking this time.” Seung Hyun replies moving his glass of apple cider in a circular motion he’d preferred apple cider over hot cocoa when one of the maid offered him some.

“Really oppa, what’s her name? How did you guys meet? Does Ye Eun unni knows?” Sunmi asks with questions piling up one after another.

Seung Hyun laughs and answers her, “Kim Yoobin, from a friend, and no Ye Eun does not know yet. I’m planning on telling my parents and Ye Eun when we get home. So you’re the only one that knows for now so keep it a secret for your oppa.” Seung Hyun said and winks while putting a finger towards his lips.

“No problem oppa.” Sunmi said and pretended to zip up and lock it. She turned her gaze towards where Ye Eun and Yoon Eun Hye unni were sitting laughing together. Seung Hyun follows her gaze and smiled.

“Since our parents putted the business towards me and their hopes I don’t have time to be with Ye Eun anymore.”

“That’s why she hangs around here in the mansion a lot, but I’m glad to have her as my cousin and as a best friend.” Sunmi said while Seung Hyun nods his head.

“I’m also glad sheunderstood everything when I took on the family business when I twenty, she was only eighteen. She found a dream of hers to become a singer and she really has what it takes.” Seung Hyun said smiling, so proud of his little sister.

Just then one of the butlers announces the presence of Mr. Jang Wooyoung.

“Well that’s my queue to leave you now Sunmi. Your partner in crime is going to be sitting beside you.” Seung Hyun said standing up with a smirk on his face. Sunmi smack his arm slightly again and laughed as Wooyoung image appear in the left wing hall way. She watched as Seung Hyun left her side to chat with Ye Eun and Yoon Eun Hye unni.

“Sunmi-ah Merry Christmas!” Wooyoung said handing her a big box with Christmas wrapping paper around it and a red bow. The weird thing was that it had holes on the box, everywhere.

“What is in this box?” Sunmi ask scared yet very curious.

“Open it up now; I don’t know if it can stand being it this box long.” Wooyoung said giving a hint and a sly smile. Sunmi glanced at him noticing his hair looked very soft and neatly in place. He was wearing a green hooded sweater, plain black jeans, green converse shoes, but what stood out the most was the green apple earmuff she had went through so much to get designed for him last year as a Christmas present. He stared at her blinking his eyes with a cute blank expression on his face.

“Sunmi, earth to my little tangerine addicted-4d alien- cute-but childish-Sunmi-ah~” Wooyoung said as Sunmi finally snap out of her thoughts.

“Ahhh yes, I should open up my present.” Sunmi said and started untying the red bow, ripping off the neatly wrapped Christmas paper, and at last she opened the box to find a black and white kitty curled up sleeping.

“Youngie you got me kitty?! I love it so much thank you! You’re the best friend I ever have.” Sunmi said putting down the box slowly onto the ground and hugged him tightly around the neck as Wooyoung put his arm around her also.

“Well I am your one and only best friend so I got to make it count in your life and mine.” He said sheepishly and smiles widely. She stared at him for a couple of minutes enchanted by his smile until Taecyeon walk by with a bag of chip staring into the box with the kitty still sleeping.

“So you got her kitty.” Taecyeon commented taking a bite of his chip.

“Yah Monkey goes somewhere else already.” Sunmi said picking up the kitty out of the box and gently it.

“Don’t be so mean to me Miss Sunmi for once today. Besides it is Christmas and I as your personal butler I got you a present.” Taecyeon said taking a small box out of his suit pants pocket and knelt down in front of her.

Sunmi shock could only slowly take the present in her hand feeling guilt welling up inside her. Unwrapping it and opening the small box was a cat collar but without the tag.

“Wooyoung and I didn’t know what name you wanted to call her so will let you decide and buy the name tag yourself, you know save my money.” Taecyeon said smiling joking at the last part of the sentence.

“I think I’ll call her Mango. Thank you Taecyeon.” Sunmi said, his name rolled out weirdly from her tongue, since the first day they met she called his real name and then started with nickname Monkey which she call him constantly. So up until now this was her second time calling his real name it was weird.

“Taecyeon and I decide to get you the same present but just different things, Merry Christmas again Sunmi.” Wooyoung said with a smile as Taecyeon nod his head and got up from kneeling.

“Wait, Monk-Taecyeon” Sunmi said deciding to be nice to him for once “What can I give you back as a Christmas present? What would you like?”

“Yah I didn’t even get my Christmas present yet.” Wooyoung whine and pouted as Sunmi looked at him and smiled.

“You’ll get yours soon.” She promised and turns to look at Taecyeon once more.

“What I want is answers.” Taecyeon replied as both Wooyoung and Sunmi scrunch their faces confuse.

“The reasons behind the actions of a childish woman and I’m meaning you Lee Sunmi.” Taecyeon elaborated more and to finish the sentence off he pointed at Sunmi who gulp down her nervousness and looked over at Wooyoung who encourage her to uncover the truth.

 

 

-----------------------------------

Hurray for the appearance of Park Seung Hyun hehe! Thank you guys so much for sticking to my story even though I have not updated for so long. I'm am so happy to hear from you guys and that you guys enjoy reading my fanfic. Thank you to: mikazuki_angel, taeckhun_cess, fall2393, and more!

I hope you guys enjoy Chapter 13 as much as I enojy typing it! :)

-RASSYJAM