Chapter 07

Undying Memories

Music: You Don't Even Know Me by Mocca

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkCSq4aRlT8

*Credit to them :)

 

 

 

 

“I have to what?” Sunmi ask while looking at a pitch fork she was holding in her left hand while her right hand was occupied by a hat she was holding that Taecyeon’s mother gave her.

“Head to the horse stable and feed the horse. You’ll find piles of hay inside, use the pitchfork to pick it up and give it to the horses.” Taecyeon exclaimed once more. Looking at the pitchfork from top to bottom Sunmi pouted a bit. Putting the straw hat on her head, her hair was tied into two pony tails, she sighed and started walking.

“Stupid monkey, I’m not giving up that easily.” She mutters to herself as she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around she found Taecyeon hands in his blue jeans smiling at her. Speeding up her pace she found him following her as she squirm for help under her breath.

“Yah, are you going to follow me all the way to the stable?” Sunmi ask with annoyance shown on her face.

“Smart, yes I am. You better hurry you still have you second job to do.” Taecyeon replied as Sunmi let out a frustration sound and stomp inside the horse stable.

About forty minutes Sunmi finally came back out from the horse stable with hays in her hair, Taecyeon muster a bit of a chuckle under a tree he stood under.

“I’m done.” She said, dropping her pitchfork onto the ground.

“Okay, well now you have to help my mom do laundries, she already washed them you just have to hook them up on the clothes line railing to dry behind our backyard. Let’s go.”  Taecyeon ordered as Sunmi follow him with a glare.

“Wait, do I just hang them on the railing?” Sunmi ask as Taecyeon munched on his apple, sitting a chair at the backyard.

“I don’t know, figure it out Miss Sunmi.” He simply replied as Sunmi curse under her breath. About five minutes of silence doing her job she turned to look at the Taecyeon who was still eating his apple and who was now also reading a magazine.

“You don’t even know me and your making me do this.” Sunmi mutter under her breath.

“Are you finally done Miss Sunmi? My mom should be done already if she was doing it.” Taecyeon said without looking up from his magazine.

“Why don’t you come and perhaps show me how to do it then Monkey?!” Sunmi yelled, throwing down a pair of pants onto the grassy ground.

Looking up from his magazine he put it down on a table, threw away his apple into the garbage can outside the backyard. Marching up to her he picked up a pair of pants and hung. Grabbing two clips he clipped the pants on the line to make it secure.

“There,” He replied as he turned around about to walk back to his seat as Sunmi yanked him back by grabbing his shirt collar.

“Oh no you don’t, if you’re making me do this then you’re going to have to do it with me.” Sunmi said as Taecyeon turned around and watched Sunmi crossed her arm over her chest.

“Fine then I will.” Taecyeon said with a smile, both working diligently in getting the work done Sunmi decided to have some fun. Seeing Taecyeon hanging the clothes up she unclipped them making them fall to the ground.

“Yah yah,” Taecyeon called out seeing Sunmi giggle as he chased after him.

“Clipped them back on,” Taecyeon yelled as Sunmi laughed and shook her head.

Finally catching her they both started to clip back the clothes. Done with the job they both laid in the grass, staring at the sky turning into the night sky.

“I’m hungry.” Sunmi replied and pouted as she heard her stomach growl in agreement.

Chuckling Taecyeon got up and held out his hand for Sunmi. “Miss Sunmi then, I shall show you to my mother cooking. Come on.”

Grabbing onto his hand she let him pull her up and follow him inside the house. As she stepped inside she smelled the food hit her face. She could feel watering and wet her lips.

“Ahh Miss Sunmi please sit down and eat, you must be hungry.” Taecyeon’s mother said as she gesture her to sit in front of her.

“Thank you Ms.Ok.” Sunmi replied as she watched Taecyeon take a sit beside his mother.

“Thank you for doing some of my chores today Miss Sunmi, I can’t tell you how greatful I am.” Ms. Ok spoke as Sunmi shook her head.

“No, I actually….want to thank you for everything today, I......had,” Sunmi spoke scrunching her face to find the right words “an unforgettable time today.”

Ms. Ok smiled as gesture her to eat; Sunmi looked at Taecyeon who looked back at her. She looked away from him and focused on the food that looked delicious to her.

------------------------------------------

As she got in the car she waved to Ms. Ok once more as Taecyeon closed the door for her. Watching him get into the driver’s side she stifles a yawn. Buckling herself she closed her eyes as she felt the car started moving.

The sky was all dark now since it was night time, looking at the rear view mirror he watched as Sunmi drifted off to sleep. Smiling a bit he couldn’t believe that Sunmi actually did the jobs he told her to. He didn’t think that Sunmi will follow his orders; he suspected her to punch him in the face and demand to be brought him and to stop by the ice cream store before going home.

Chuckling to himself as to how the day turn out he found himself to understand Sunmi better. She was a sweet girl that wasn’t spoil but can just act like a kid. But that can be change with a little more help of him.

 

-------------------------

Hi people! Thanks for the comments ^-^ enjoy this quick chapter :)