Chapter 15

Undying Memories

Music: Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop By Landon Pigg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iONK9t_wHvs

*Credit to them :)

 

 

 

 

“Sunmi wait for me you have to calm down!” Wooyoung yelled as he ran to catch up to her who came to a sudden stop from running.

“Why do I have to be reminded of umma’s state?” Sunmi asks as tears stream down her face. Wooyoung sighed as he walked to stand in front of her. Just then he did the most unexpected thing both of them wouldn’t have thought will be possible. He grabs her right arm wrist and pulled her towards him. Hugging her with his right arm wrapped around her shoulder as his left hand her head.

“Wooyoungie…” Sunmi was loss with words she didn’t know what to say or do, but her body seemed to have. Her body relaxes against his as her head lay on his shoulder with his free hand still her head.

“Everything will be okay Sunmi. You don’t have to act like a kid just because you think you’ll have memory loss like your mother and act like her. Live your life to the fullest until then, take your everyday moment for granted.” Wooyoung whispers in her ear like a melody.

“I-I don’t know.” Sunmi hesitated as they both suddenly heard footsteps coming towards them from the direction they came from. Both took a step back away from each other and took deep breaths calming their hearts.

“Hey,” Taecyeon spoke with his hands in his pocket with a plain smile walking towards them “We-we should do something fun.”

“Like what?” Sunmi asks curiously.

------------------------------ [Flash Back] -------------------------------------

“What can I do? I’m a useless man that can have the money in the world but an unsuccessful family.” Dongwae spoke and covered his face with his hands.

“Mr. Lee,” Taecyeon turned around to stare at his boss “You are a successful man in both categories. Your family is all healthy and living a life that many people will wish for.”

“Really?” Dongwae look up at Taecyeon and sniffed a bit. “Can you help me do one more thing?”

“Yes, what is it Mr. Lee?” Taecyeon asks as Dongwae looked out at the snow on the ground.

“Please make Sunmi happy. Play with her if she wants that let her act like a kid. She’s a brilliant girl calculating this out.”

“But sir don’t you want her to act herself?” Taecyeon asks as Dongwae shook his head.

“Let her be I want her to be happy at least once more in her life. She already lost her father and mother that can’t remember her; I don’t want her to lose anything more.” Dongwae spoke and got up from the bench. Walking past Taecyeon he turned around and pats him on the shoulder. “Please that’s all I asks for.”.

---------------------------------- [End of Flash Back] -------------------------------------

“Let’s go karaoke.” Taecyeon said with a wide smile making him look like a monkey.

“Did someone say karaoke?” Eun Hye pop her head out of one of the mansions window that was facing where Sunmi, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon location was at.

“I love to karaoke heh heh.” Ye Eun’s head also pop out besides Eun Hye with her index finger tapping on her chin with a evil smirk.

“Yeah, let’s go unnies!” Sunmi yelled gesturing them to come as both girls head disappear from the window, probably getting their coats.

“Yeah Wooyoung you better come.” Sunmi pouted pretending nothing happened earlier.

“I would be honor to come to your invitation.” Wooyoung said with his oh mighty knight and shining armor humor. Sunmi giggle and hooked arms with him and turned around to face Taecyeon.

“Yah aren’t you coming?” She said with such cheerfulness that Taecyeon couldn’t help but be amaze with this young woman.

Thirty minutes later they were at a karaoke place with Eun Hye singing, Ye Eun and Sunmi talking with Sohee (which they called to see if she was busy, turns out not to be who was walking home to the Lee’s), and Wooyoung and Taecyeon playing rocks, paper, and scissors and who ever loses must drink a full can of pop.

“Yah Sunmi you should sing next. We all know except for probably Mr. Ok here” Ye Eun turn to look at Taecyeon with a smile, “that you can sing beautifully.”

“Ye Eun unni,” Sunmi whines with a bit of nervous expression on her face.

“Come on Sunmi-ah.” Ye Eun said as everyone chanted her name all but Taecyeon who crossed his arms and smiled.

“Fine,” With that Sunmi took the microphone from Ye Eun’s hand and grabs the controller to pick a song. “I will pick Novice by Lexy.”

Everyone was wide eyes when they heard it. As the song began to play Sunmi took in a deep breath and began to sing. Everyone was mesmerized by her voice and so was Taecyeon.

As the night drew closer everyone grew tired. Walking out of the karaoke shop Ye Eun and Eun Hye both had their arms on each other shoulders like best cousins in the world.

“Eun Hye and I will take her car back to the Lee’s mansion then.” Ye Eun said as everyone nod their head in agreement to tire to speak.

“May I come along?” Sohee asks, feeling awkward a bit awkward thinking of in the same car as Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Sunmi.

“Sure Sohee-ah comes along.” Ye Eun sad and smile waving goodbye.

“Well I guess we will be with Monkey here then.” Sunmi said patting Taecyeon on his chest and yawned.

As they drove in the car Sunmi drifted off to the sleep in the back with Wooyoung beside Taecyeon who was driving in the front.

“Once we reach the mansion you can drop me off in the front gate. My driver is waiting there for me to drive me back.” Wooyoung explained as Taecyeon nod his head glancing in the mirror to see Sunmi still sleeping peacefully.

Reaching their destination Wooyoung got out of the car silently and waved goodbye to Taecyeon and walked towards his driver. As Taecyeon drive towards the Lee’s mansion parking lot Wooyoung looked at the car watching Sunmi go and got inside the car with his driver starting the car.

Turning off the engine of the car Taecyeon got out of the car and open the back passenger seat where Sunmi was at. Unbuckling her belt he manages to get her out of the car and piggy backs her.

“A heavy sleeper I see.” Taecyeon said and chuckle as he walked up the hill towards the Lee’s mansion.

-------------------------------------

 

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait, it was unintentional. But I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter I'm hoping to end the story soon :) Many new stories is floating in my head and is ready to be written haha. Anyways enjoy and comments will be appreciated. Oh and before I forget, I wrote another oneshot this time about Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Min Ho if you have time do check it out please and thank you!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61813/don-t-give-up-leeminho-oneshot-yooneunhye

-RASSYJAM