Chapter 05

Undying Memories

Music: Lucky Day By Every Single Day (Pasta OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuyXN6a6BFw

*Credit to them :)

 

 

 

 

 

“Class, please welcome our new class member Ok Taecyeon!” The teacher said cheerfully as everyone one in the room clapped welcoming him.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Ok Taecyeon nice to meet you all.” Taecyeon introduce himself as he bowed in front of the classroom.

All the girls melted as they watched him flash a smile as all the guys in the classroom wanted to be his friend, well except for two people.

“Yah, Sunmi-ah he’s in our classroom.” Wooyoung said as he looked beside Sunmi who was sitting in a desk beside him.

“Don’t talk to him Wooyoung, or his evil gene will rub onto you.” Sunmi whisper back as she still faced the front of the class.

Wooyoung chuckle, “Yah Sunmi-ah you know that won’t happen.”

“Who knows Youngie, he’s an evil monkey.” She said fixing her gaze towards Wooyoung.

“Monkey, you gave him a nickname already?” Wooyoung ask surprise to how fast this guy she met only yesterday had his very own master nickname.

“You must hate him a lot.” Wooyoung mutter under his breath quietly.

“I do.” Sunmi simply said, staring at the chalkboard as she played with her pencil. Surprise that she heard him he gave a wide smile.

“Yah Sunmi how about I treat you to some ice cream after school?”

That got her attention as she looked at him a wide smile.

“Really?” She asks as Wooyoung nod his head seeing her mood picking back up.

“Okay, you said it yourself so I’m not paying my own ice cream like last time because you tricked me.”

“That was your own fault.” Wooyoung added as he faced forward to look at the chalkboard.

“You’re horrible.” Sunmi said as Wooyoung put on a wide smile to look at Sunmi.

“But a horrible best friend,” He added as Sunmi push his head back slightly. “You know you love Sunmi.”

“Yeah I do and that’s a horrible mistake.” She replied as Wooyoung cover his heart with his hand.

“Oh my princess you wound my heart with your words.”  With that he earned another push to his head.

 

----------------------------------

 

“I’m home!” Sunmi happily yelled from returning fromice cream shop, earlier before she told her driver to go home with her personal butler without her.

“Sunmi-ah!” A woman yell came from the mansion as someone tackled her with a hug.

“Ye Eun unni,” Sunmi replied back with joy. “You’re here again like yesterday.”

“Yah, you don’t want me here?!” Ye Eun ask releasing Sunmi from her grasp.

“You know I was just joking unni.” Sunmi replied as she got a rustle to her hair from Ye Eun.

“You rascal, you like to play with my heart.”

“Yah your acting like Wooyoung again!” Sunmi yelled happily as Ye Eun laughed.

“So how’s school today?” Ye Eun ask as they both started walking down the hall of the mansion.

“Hmm good but except for the fact about my new butler I have.” Sunmi made a disapproving look rfom mentioning Taecyeon.

“Ahhh your new butler heard some things about him from your maids.” Ye Eun said as she crossed her arm across her chest.

“You mean all the maids?” Sunmi ask arching one of her brow up.

“Yeah, about of them they say he’s handsome.”

Sunmi made a barfing noise, “As if, that monkey is not handsome.”

“Monkey huh? I see you gave him a nickname already.” Ye Eun commented as they pushed open a double door into Sunmi’s room.

“Oh, Miss Sunmi your home I’ve just finish making your bad.” Sohee said as Sunmi put her backpack beside her bed.

“Sohee-ah, just call me Sunmi please. You’re my personal maid, the same age as me, good friend, just call me Sunmi.” Sunmi said flopping on to her bed as Ye Eun sat on her computer chair.

“Yes Miss-“ Sohee stopped herself, “Sunmi.” She loved Sunmi because she was her closest friend and was so nice to her. Treating herself like her own sibling.

“Sohee you’re like our friend, just slack off for today. Sunmi and I will keep it as a secret.” Ye En added seeing Sohee hesitate.

“You guys are to kind to me.”  Sohee quietly said as Sunmi got off her bed and hugged her.

“We love you Mandu, now sit down on my bed and let’s have fun with the new butler.” Sunmi said with an evil smirk.

 

---------------------------------------

(Taecyeon P.O.V.)

 

“Aish,” I mutter under my breath as I looked around the Lee’s mansion backyard. It was as big as the house.

“Who wants to find play with her cat when she has homework to do?” I ask myself, Sunmi happen to ask me when I was about to start on my homework to help find her cat Mimi so she can play with her.

“That girl must be playing me.” I mutter to myself when I caught a glimpse of something moving a bush.

Following it I found a woman about in her twenties holding a cat and sitting near the fountain.

“Now Mimi, be good and I will keep you forever.” She said as I widen my eyes.

“Ummm miss?” I ask moving a bit closer slowly towards her.

“I believe that cat belongs to my lady, Miss Sunmi.” I said as her eyes went wide.

“Who says that huh?!” The woman went crazy a bit yelling at me. My heart starts to beat faster as she marched towards me.

“This cat is mine!” She yelled, hugging Mimi to her side a bit closer.

“But you’re in my boss property.” I stated she looked around for a bit.

“So, I’ll just simply leave then.”

“I’m afraid you can’t until you give that cat back to me.” I said blocking her way.

“Move,” She gave a stare at me, I gulped down my fear a bit.

“No.”

“MOVE!” She yelled and……….I closed my eyes preparing what was about to happen to me.

 

------------------------------

Yay for another quick chapter! :D Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as I did for typing it  ;)