Chapter 02

Undying Memories

Music: Lady, Please By My Fair Lady OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJiy7_Gea3Y

*Credit to them :D

 

 

 

“My Lady, please wake up.” One of the maids called out, shaking her lady ever so lightly.

Sunmi giggled as she pop her head out of the big sheet of blanket.

“Alright alright I’m up.” Sunmi said with a wide smile. As she leaped out of bed four maids followed her and help her get into her brand new school uniform. Her first day of school and everyday was going swell.

As she approaches the main hall way all of the servants was bustling about. Turning to face her personal maid she asked, “Hey Sohee why are they all in a rush today?”

Her maid looked up from carrying her backpack and gave a weak smile, “a new butler my Lady.”

“I see,” Sunmi said a bit curious about the new butler.

“Did that man take the butler test? Grandpa has a high standard test for butlers.”

Sohee squirm in her body a bit as she thought of answering this. “Ummmmm my Lady I heard from the others that he got hired without taking the test. Seem that he was hired by Butler Yu because of something.”

“I see,” Sunmi once more said as her curiosity grew.

“Well, tell the new butler to come meet me outside the mansion.” Sunmi said with a childish smirk. That send Sohee a chill, “Poor new butler, still so new here and getting eaten by my Lady already.”

“Okay Sohee, go.” Sunmi gesture her.

“I’m sorry my lady?” Sohee ask a bit confuse from snapping out of her thoughts.

“Go get the new butler to wait outside of the mansion.” Sunmi said once more with a pout not liking to repeat.

“Oh yes my Lady, I’m on my way.” Sohee said turning back around to find the new butler.

 

----------------------------------------------

(Taecyeon P.O.V.)

 

“Ok Taecyeon you better not mess this up.” I whisper to myself as I straighten my butler uniform once more staring at the mirror.

“You look so handsome.” One of the fifty or make that fifty five maid said to me.

“Ummmm,” I said scratching my head and gave a shy smile “thank you.” From that the entire maids seem to have melted with a sigh.

“Ladies,” A middle age women said in her finest maid suit shouted as she walked into the room.

“I don’t expect you all to stand around here all day?” She asks with one of her eyebrow rising. The entire maids sigh and answered.

“No Miss Song,” they all said together.

“Good, now off you guys go back to work.” The head maid said.

“Now,” the head maid said as she turned around to face me with a dreamy smile.

“Nice to meet you I’m” She said bringing out her hand as a maid came in interrupting.

“Mr…oh,” The maid said with a shock expression.

I gave a smile, “Close but not right, Mr.Ok or just call me Taecyeon better.” I said as she blushed and looked away.

“Ahem,” The head maid said turning around with an irritated look. “What is it Sohee?”

“Ah….so her name is Sohee.” I thought nodding my head thinking that it sits her.

“Miss Sunmi said she would like Taec…….Mr.Ok to go wait outside the mansion for her.” Sohee said, I smiled seeing that she wanted to call me by my given name already.

“I see, well Mr.Ok I hope you are preparing for this and that your first day as being a butler goes well.” The head maid said. I nod my head thanked her and as I pass by the maid Sohee I looked at her.

“Would you show me the way out?” I ask as she hesitated. Then she looked me in the eyes and smiled.

“I will be honor to.” She said as we stepped out into the hall.

“Thank you for saving me in there.” I said as she looked at me with curious eyes.

“Excuse me?” She asks as she walks down the hall with me following her. I’m still so lost in this mansion.

“For saving me from the head maid, I think she likes me.” I replied.

“All the maids here do, you’re handsome.” She said as I blushed a bit.

“Anyways, I was not joking when Miss Sunmi wanting to you.” She added as my blush drained away.

“Miss Sunmi,the granddaughter of Mr. Dongwae Lee?” I asked as answered me with a nod of her head.

“Yes, and please you do not want to upset Miss Sunmi as you know she has a short temper.” As Sohee said that opened the front door of the house and pushed me out.

Turning around I found a shiny black car waiting in front of the mansion with the driver in the car waiting.

“Am I late?” I walked down the step and towards the car. I peeked through the driver’s window seeing that the driver was asleep. Walking to the passenger seat in the back it was empty.

“So I’m not late.” I thought with a relief. Just then a bunch of hustling disturbed me. I turned around finding five maids following behind a teenage woman about my age who’s holding a cat who just walked out of the front door of the mansion. One maid was holding her backpack, the second one was her coat, the third with books, fourth one was holding a laptop, and the fifth one was holding her tray of breakfast?

“Oh I see you’re the new butler.” The teenage woman said looking me from top to bottom. I could hear the five maids sighing with admiration.

“Well,” the teenage woman said, “I’m Lee Sunmi nice to meet you!” With a wide smile she took out her hand for a handshake.

I looked at her for awhile and took out my hand about to shake hers when she moved her hand away making me miss.

“Oops too late oh well. Here hold Mango and bring her in the car with you in the back of the passenger seat.” Miss Sunmi said. “Do I have to call her that?”

“Please put my things in the trunk except the breakfast and thank you unni one, two, three, four, and five!” Sun…..Miss Sunmi said. “Man this butler job is hard.”

As everything got settle I got inside the car as told with the cat Mango.

“Okay, so what’s your name?” Miss Sunmi asks with curiosity.

“Ok Taecyeon.” I answered as she looked at me with wide smile.

“Well than Taecyeon oppa, welcome to the Lee’s Mansion.” Miss Sunmi with a bright smile as the car started moving.

 

------------------

Sorry for late update again, hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)