Chapter 11

Undying Memories

Music: Mocha By Coffee Prince OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6A4RABUYA

*Credit to them :)

 

 

 

 

“Ugh! I’m so bored!” Sunmi whine as she flopped down on her bed. It was a Saturday morning and she had nothing to do.

“Miss Sunmi? Why don’t you go out and play, I mean look outside the weather is great on a November day.” Sohee suggested as Sunmi looks towards her open view bedroom window. True it was sunny and about three months has passed with no sign of Ok Taecyeon leaving his personal butler job. Sighing she thought of going out then, just then a thought hit her.

“Ah!” Sunmi shouted as Sohee looked up at Sunmi from folding the laundries.

“What is it Miss Sunmi?” Sohee asked.

“I should visit unni!” Sunmi said happily.

“Miss Ye Eun?” Sohee ask earning a shake from Sunmi.

“Ani (no) Sohee-ah, I mean my On-The-Go Unni who likes to travel a lot. I heard she’s back for the week to check on her café.” Sunmi explained jumping off her bed and walked towards her walk in closet to look for an outfit.

“Miss Yoon Eun Hye?” Sohee ask remembering her coming to the Lee’s mansion for Mr.Lee birthday party months ago.

“Yeah, you want to come with me?” Sunmi ask with a kid smile plaster on her face.

“I will have to deny this invitation Miss Sunmi due to me still having chores to do.” Sohee said bowing as an apology for refusing. Sunmi pouted and put her hand on her hips.

“Well I guess I’ll be going alone then.” Sunmi replied as Sohee stood up from sitting on a chair.

“I’ll go announce the news to our driver and Mr.Ok also.” Sohee said and exited the door.

Fifteen minutes later everything was set as Sunmi wave goodbye to Sohee and entered the passenger seat in the car with Taecyeon already inside and on the other side seated.

“Yah Monkey I’m telling you when we get there you are not to talk to anyone got it?” Sunmi said as Taecyeon chuckle.

“And why is that may I ask?”

“Your jokes are not funny.” Sunmi simply replied as the driver in the front try to hold his laughter in. Taecyeon crossed his arm over his chest.

“Mmmmmhmmmm, I make your maids laugh all the time with them though.”

“That’s because they pity you.” Sunmi replied like a kid not wanting to give in this battle.

“Hurtful.” Taecyeon simply replied covering his heart with one hand pretending to be wounded as he made a sideway glance seeing Sunmi smile. Letting her win Taecyeon smile and decided to have this word battle all over again.

Another twenty minutes pass as the car finally drove to a stop in front of a café near the views of the beach.

“I have never seen a café near a beach before? Isn’t coffee to hot during the summer?” Taecyeon ask getting out the car and following Sunmi who rushed out the car already.

“Hey coffee doesn’t need to be hot, ever heard of ice coffee? This place is famous for it during the summer.” Sunmi defended the shop.

Taecyeon examine the café, a open window view to look inside the café, walking inside the café it has a cozy atmosphere with the walls painted a light brown color, pots of flowers outside and hung inside from the ceiling near a bar stand. It has a cozy area to read, write, chat, and just to drink also several tables and chair. Overall everything was very clean and nice.

“Yah Monkey, are you done examining the area yet?” Sunmi ask as Taecyeon looked from the counters to her. Just then a women voice spoke from nowhere.

“Sunmi?” Turning around Sunmi spotted her unni who she hasn’t seen for almost seven months ago.

“Eun Hye Unni!” Sunmi shouted happily running towards her.

“It is you, you little twerp!” Eun Hye replied playfully and wrapped her arms around Sunmi. Breaking from the hug they squealed at each other from not seeing one another for so long. Related as cousin, even though Eun Hye is twenty seven they they’re like best friends.

“Unni you look stunning than before.” Sunmi commented from examining her unni. She was wearing a tank top, white skirt, multiple necklaces shape with key’s, locks, circles, and a pair white high heels with her long wavy black hair all the way below her .

“And you look beautiful than the last time I saw since how many months was that?”  Eun Hye asks putting a finger on her chin to think.

“About five months ago I think.” Both of the girls stood their thinking.

“Ahem.” Taecyeon said breaking their train of thoughts, both ladies turn to look at him.

“Oh, this is Monkey my grandfather hire him to become my personal butler.” Sunmi said grumpily.

“Nice to meet you, Ok Taecyeon is my name.” Taecyeon strode over to shake Eun Hye’s hand.

“Ah nice to meet you, you are very handsome.” Eun Hye commented as Taecyeon blush in front of a beautiful lady. Sunmi noticing that smirked.

“Unni, I’m bored that’s why I came to see you since I heard you’re back for a week.” Sunmi said as Eun Hye turn her attention back to her sibling.

“Ah yes, I came to look at my café and income, it’s coming along pretty well. Would you guys like some coffee?” Eun Hye asks Sunmi and Taecyeon.

“I would love to!” Sunmi said happily as Eun Hye called over one of her waiter to make an ice coffee.

“Did you know our ice coffee is our famous drink here?”  Eun Hye asks looking to Taecyeon.

“Told you Monkey,” Sunmi said sticking out her tongue. Eun Hye looked at her confused. “He didn’t understand why your shop was here near the beach.” Sunmi explained as Eun Hye laughed.

“I see, well come on you guys let’s sit near the coz up area, I like to call.” Eun Hye said and winked at them both Sunmi and Taecyeon.

As time passed Sunmi and Eun Hye talked the most towards each other as Taecyeon enjoyed his ice coffee and outside view of the beach.

“Oh we should have a makeover for you, time to rip off your child like look.” Eun Hye said and laughed seeing Sunmi pout.

“How about for one day only then?” Eun Hye said as Sunmi ponder this for a moment.

“It’s a deal. Hey Monkey stay here for awhile me and unni are going to shop.” Sunmi said as Taecyeon shook his head.

“No can do, I have to follow you.” Taecyeon said as Sunmi glared at him.

“Yah just let him come he’s just doing his duty, little twerp.” Eun Hye said calling Sunmi by her nickname. With that all three left to the mall with Taecyeon strolling a feet behind the girls under Sunmi orders.

Hours pass as Eun Hye finally had an outfit for the both of them. Changing into their outfit from back at Eun Hye’s café they both gave an approving smile at each other.

“Yah unni I like the outfit I pick for you. You look cute rather than hot.” Sunmi said and giggled. Eun Hye was wearing a blue skirt, blue blouse, a blue plaid bow on her blue blouse, and a green cardigan. Following from that she had on a white caramel hat and her white high heels from earlier in the days.

“And you look y with the outfit I chose for you.” Eun Hye complimented as Sunmi blushed and looked at her outfit. She was wearing a pink and black plaid skirt, a pink hooded sweatshirt, pink and black socks, a tennis shoe with pink, white and black colors to it, some bracelets for accessories, and lastly with her hair done to be wavy and putted down.

Walking out to the front of the café Taecyeon look up from reading a magazine to look at the two ladies.

“So what do you think?” Eun Hye asks putting out her hands towards Sunmi.

“You guys look beautiful.” Taecyeon responded as Eun Hye thanked him, as for Sunmi she looked away and blushed a bit.

“Well I think it’s time for you to go back to the mansion Sunmi.” Eun Hye said as Sunmi pouted and nod her head.

“I guess it was nice seeing you again unni.” Sunmi said with a smile as Taecyeon exited the café to call the driver.

“And it was nice seeing you again also Sunmi my little twerp.” Eun Hye said and hugged Sunmi tightly.

“Unni you’re squeezing me to death.” Sunmi managed to make out as Eun Hye released her.

“Come back anytime this week until I’m leaving again.” Eun Hye said and winked.

As the driver came Eun Hye bid farewell to both Sunmi and Taecyeon and watched them disappear inside the car back to the Lee’s Mansion.

 

--------------------------------

Hi guys! Finally another chapter and this time featuring a special guest Yoon Eun Hye. She's so pretty, great actor & model, and singer XD Don't you just love her? Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter, hope to hear from you guys soon! heart

-Rassyjam