Chapter 18

Undying Memories

Music: Breathe By Miss A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysBKIEeYvZ

*Credit to them :D

 

 

*NOT MINES PLEASE CREDIT TO THEM: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lga3hbjKjX1qzh5sno1_500.gif

 

 

Getting out of the car Sunmi was already used to the strange gaze the students was giving to her due to those same gaze was given to her this morning by the maids, butlers, Ye Eun, and from Grandpa and Grandma Lee.

She was acting very different, waking up early without the maids waking her up, bidding everyone in a sophisticated way making everyone staring at her in awe and confusion.

“Ahh Youngie!” Sunmi yelled after Wooyoung who enter the school building just now. Turning around he saw Sunmi bow goodbye to his butler as she ran towards him. Following behind her was Taecyeon with his backpack swing over his shoulder. As she open the door Wooyoung examine her from top to bottom.

“Ah Sunmi-ah, you look different?” Wooyoung ask as Sunmi smiled and nod her head.

“Yeah, I took the word of wisdom from someone who said to me, ‘Live your life that’s when you’re finally free’.” Wooyoung hearing that smile and shifted his backpack straps.

“Now I feel so free to be myself. I putted down on my hair and all.” Sunmi explain as she turns around to face Taecyeon who just walked in the building. “Yah, Taecyeon walk faster next time.” Turning back around to look at Wooyoung she scratched her head. “It’s hard not to be to him sometimes. But anyway let’s get to class shall we?” Sunmi said and skipped ahead of them heading to their first class together.

“She’s totally different isn’t she?” Taecyeon asks as Wooyoung watched Sunmi skipped down the hallway.

“No she’s her usual self I know.” Wooyoung said and smiled as he walked down the hallways also.

As time passes during school the whole school heard about Sunmi’s transformation and wanted to see for themselves. All the girls watched and whisper about how not childish she is as for the boys everybody liked her mature side and began forming crushes towards her.

“What are you guys talking about?” Sunmi asks as she putted her plate on the table and sat in her chair. It was lunch time and both Wooyoung and Taecyeon were talking about the crazy Sunmi fever every students here in school had today.

“Oh nothing, just this crazy fever people are having.” Taecyeon said and took a bite of his carrots.

“From who,” Sunmi stared at her salad and then at Wooyoung. She knew Wooyoung will never lie to her.

“Ummmm it’s from you.” Wooyoung said in a low voice and looked down on his tray of food.

“Oh I see,” Sunmi said and poked her fork onto the salad and ate it.

“You’re not worried?” Taecyeon asks surprise.

“No why would I be? If they want to talk about me I’m fine with it. As long it’s not about false information about me.” Sunmi replied as both Wooyoung and Taecyeon stared at each other.

“But by the way what are they saying about me?” Sunmi ask curiously.

“That they can’t breathe,” Taecyeon replied as Sunmi looked at him in horror, “from your sudden new beautiful appearance.” Wooyoung finished for him as Sunmi relaxed back and spoke. “Well we got to eat fast class is about to start.”

--------------------------------------------

“I’m home!” Sunmi yelled and hung her coat on the hanger as Taecyeon walked inside the Lee’s mansion also.

“Welcome home Miss Sunmi.” Every maids and butlers who happen to walk by said.

“Sunmi-ah,” Ye Eun yelled as she ran down the stairs. “Are you feeling alright today?” She ask with concerns showing on her face.

“Yes Ye Eun unni I’m feeling fine. Just finally decided to be myself and live my life.” Sunmi explained as Ye Eun touched her dongsaeng forehead.

“Did you do something to her?” Ye Eun ask eying Taecyeon suspiciously.

“No,” Taecyeon replied as Sunmi shook her head.

“Unni Taecyeon didn’t do anything me.”

“Taecyeon?” Ye Eun said confuse looking from Sunmi to taecyeon, “What happen to Monkey?”

“Already from the past, I now address him Taecyeon.” Sunmi said as a female figure ran down the hall.

“Taec oppa!” Sohee yelled in glee as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Both Sunmi and Ye Eun eyed the both of them suspiciously.

“Taec….” Sunmi trailed off as Ye Eun finished the sentence off, “oppa?”

“Yeh, Sohee and I are sworn step brother and sister.” Taecyeon explained smiling brightly as Sohee nod her head.

“So the whole affection thing…” Sunmi looked at Sohee without revealing anything more.

“Was just a misunderstanding feeling for brotherhood affection?” Sohee added with a question mark.

“I don’t know what’s going on in this Lee’s mansion, but I’m not going to question anymore and go with it.

 Hearing what Ye Eun had said every one of them exploded in laughter. Everyone seems to have actually gotten along finally.

--------------------------------------------

“Miss Sunmi Mr. Jang is here to see you.” A maid said and exited Sunmi’s room.

“Knock knock,” Wooyoung said and enter the room as Sunmi laid in her bed.

“Why aren’t you dress?” Wooyoung ask confuse. “I thought you promised me to go to the ice cream shop together.”

“Ahhhh Youngie I don’t feel like going anymore.” Sumi said getting up from her bed and face Wooyoung who pouted.

“But you promised me.” Wooyoung whined a bit, guess Sunmi’s act as rub on him.

“I know I promised, I’m just kidding.” Sunmi replied with a wide smiled and hugged him tight.

“Ah Sunmi-ah I can’t……breathe.” Wooyoung said as Sunmi released him.

“Okay I’m going to go change just wait here.” He watched as Sunmi enter her walk in closet and closed the door. Everything felt right and perhaps today is the day to confess? He looked out the window. February, and surprisingly the sun was out shining brightly.

“Okay I’m ready.” Sunmi said as she stepped out of her walk in closet. She was wearing a white dress with pink floral patterns on it. A light brown belt on her waist and was wearing light brown lace up oxfords shoes. To top it off she wore a white lace cardigan and fake geeky glasses.

“So what do you think?” Sunmi asks as Wooyoung felt his art pumping once more fast again.

“You look beautiful.” He spoke trying not to stammer.

“Good, okay let’s go I feel like today is going to be a long day.”

“Oh I think it is, I decide to have a picnic and go for a small boat ride in the pond near the country side.” Wooyoung said as Sunmi from hearing about boat rides smiled brightly and ran towards Wooyoung and hug him.

“You think of the best day ever!” Sunmi said and looked into his eyes and slowly something began forming inside her heart. Pumping faster and faster, she quickly drew away and fixed her glasses.

Wooyoung clearing his throat looked up at Sunmi ignoring what just happened and smile. “Let’s go shall we?”

 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update. I'm hoping to end the story around Chapter 24 or 25, it has been a long journey since I start this story on February 2011 and now a new school year is about to start for me. meaning about a whole year almost pass with this story. I'm happy that people had liked this story :) Makes me very happy and feel like I accomplished something. Anyways I hope you enjoy this quick chapter ;) I have a hard time thinking who Sunmi should end up in end. If you guys were writing this story who would you want Sunmi to end up with Wooyoung or Taecyeon? Hmmmm a tricky question yes? Well I hope you answer it for me it will help ideas to flow in my head until the next chapter...Happy reading!!!!! <3

-RASSYJAM