Chapter 12

Undying Memories

Music: Like An Idiot By Personal Taste OST 2AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYPRbRDBCtk&feature=channel_video_title

*Credit to them :D

 

 

 

 

Sitting in front of her laptop Sunmi pouted from staring at a blank document screen for five minutes. She was supposed to be doing her literature essay but nothing is coming to her head. She told everybody in the mansion to not disturb her in her room.  Her room was quiet except with the sun shining in from her balcony, teasing her that it was a beautiful day of Seoul.

“Sunmi-ah,” Just then someone called her name from outside of her balcony. Scrunching her eyebrows she got up from her seat and walked outside. Looking down from her balcony she pouted to see her best friend standing below of her balcony with one his hand covering his eyes a bit to block out the sunlight.

“Youngie I need to start on my literature essay so I can’t talk with you or anyone else today.” Sunmi said and frown as Wooyoung just smiled.

“Well is out literature essay due tomorrow?” He asks back.

“No but-” Sunmi anwer but got interrupted.

“No, so we can have fun for a bit and let loose. Let your brain rest and ideas will flow into your head in no time.” Wooyoung explained as Sunmi tap her foot thinking about what he said.

“Yeah but still Youngie,” Sunmi reply still not sure about this.

“No buts, I’m coming to your room in ten minutes so you better be change by then.” Wooyoung order and disappear under the balcony. She could hear one of the mansion doors from below her balcony being close.

Sighing defeated Sunmi quickly ran into her walk in closet and changed into an outfit. Looking inside her mirror she wore black skinny jeans, red converse shoes, a white t-shirt with a colorful design on it, and a red zip up hooded sweater. Just then a few knocks was heard on her door.

“Come in,” Sunmi called out as the door open and in came Wooyoung who was wearing plain blue skinny jeans, grey converse shoes, one of the Nike logo “Just Do It” shirt that was grey with the words light green, and a black biker jacket.

“You look nice as always.” Wooyoung commented as Sunmi smiled and turned around to look at him.

“You sir, look fashionable today as always as well.”

“You ready then?” Wooyoung asks picking up Sunmi’s brown leather shoulder bag and putting it over his shoulder.

“Where are we going exactly? Wooyoung?” Sunmi ask as a smile appears across his face.

“You’ll see,” was the only words he said as he took her hand in his and left the mansion together.

---------------------------------------------

Inside Wooyoung’s car Sunmi looked outside the passenger’s window as Wooyoung was driving.

“So you finished your literature essay yet Youngie?” Sunmi ask with that still in her mind.

“Yah since we left your mansion I want you and me to not talk about it. I don’t want this topic to be in our mind throughout this date.” Wooyoung said until something caught Sunmi’s attention.

“Date?”

“Hah got your attention now and no I haven’t start on my essay accept just my name on the top of my paper.” Sunmi playfully hit him on the arm.

“Yah that’s not nice tricking your best friend, I mad at you.” As Sunmi said this there was a smile on her face.

“Besides I need to get this off my mind along with yours so we can relax and let ideas flow to your head. That’s what my appa always tell me to do.” Wooyoung said as his eyes was fixed on the road.

“Yeah maybe your appa is right.” Sunmi replies and turn to look out the window once again.

Glancing at Sunmi really quick seeing her relaxes and normal he gulps down his nervousness.

“That was a close one, I said the word date?! Wooyoung you better watch out the words you say from now on.” He warns himself and turns the car to go left down the city of Seoul.

Minutes later they finally came to stop as they got out of the car. Sunmi look in front of her to see the big sign.

“You brought me to the amusement park?” Sunmi ask with a wide smile spread across her face.

“Yeah I thought since it’s your favorite place you can play here and forget everything on your mind.” Wooyoung said as he scratch his head feeling embarrass and stood beside her.

“Thank you Wooyoung!” Sunmi yelled happily and wrap her arms around him. “Let’s get going!”

Going on more than ten rides both had a wide smile on their face. Since it was December but still the sun seems to be shining bright for the both of them. As night seems to creep out the amusement park light seem to grow stronger. Showing the beauty of the amusement park especially when you ride on the Ferris wheel which they apparently are on.

“Wooyoung look at the carousel it’s so pretty when lights are all on.” Sunmi said smiling as Wooyoung nod his head in agreement.

“You have fun today?” Wooyoung asks as the Ferris wheel came to and ends as both of them step out of the ride.

“Mmmm and I think I have an idea to write for the essay.” Sunmi reply as she hugs her teddy bear that Wooyoung won for her.

“You see, aren’t you glad you came with me?” Wooyoung asks glancing to his side seeing Sunmi nod her head.

“Well it’s getting late huh we should g-“ Wooyoung said when they walk by a huge crowd with music blasting.

“2AM!” A woman yelled out running towards the crowd. Both Wooyoung and Sunmi stared at each other and ran towards the crowd.

True as it can be it was 2AM singing on stage to celebrate the amusement park twentieth birthday since it was build.

“What song are they singing?” Two girl in front of Wooyoung and Sunmi ask each other as both of them smiled and answered the question for the girls in front of them.

“Personal Taste OST like an Idiot.” They both said unison.

Both girls in front of them turn around to face them, “Wow you guys must be a big fan of them.” The girl on the left said.

“Yeah we are.” Both said in unison again and laughed.

“Aren’t you guys a cute couple?” The one on the right ask as both Wooyoung and Sunmi blushed.

“We gotta get going.” Sunmi said feeling awkward with Wooyoung right behind her.

Driving back to the Lee’s mansion the ride home was quiet. Sunmi couldn’t help but replay back the memories from the amusement park and blushed from the unknown girl words.

“Couple, maybe they’re-”  Sunmi train of thoughts were broken when Wooyoung called her name.

“Huh?” She asks turning to look at him.

“Were at your house now Sunmi.” Wooyoung repeated his sentence.

“Oh, okay thanks for everything Wooyoung.” Sunmi said and unbuckle herself from the seat. As she opened her door Wooyoung watched her go inside the mansion and sigh.

Why couldn’t he be brave enough to confess?

“Just maybe, maybe I’m like an idiot to not have confessed today.”He said and back away the car and drove off.

 

--------------------------------------------

EEEEK! Two whole months since I've updated :(  I'm so sorry! I probably lost readers -__-" BUT I'm hoping to post more to finish off the story with a brand new start off poster, wallpaper, and characters pictures! Hopefully you'll like it and enjoy this chapter until next time enjoy~!

-RASSYJAM