Chapter 16

Undying Memories

Music: Novabossa By Clazziquai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUkBzoYAoYU&feature=related

*Credit to them :D

 


 

 

“Yah yah, to your right turn to the right you’re going to crash into the wall.” Sunmi yelled yanking Taecyeon’s hair slightly to make him stop just before the crash. As you can see here it’s been two months since Christmas and ever since that day these two has been, well a bit better in their relationship. Playing childish games but at times Taecyeon will scold her and make her act like an adult.

Right now though they both created a game for each other, Taecyeon being blind folded and Sunmi’s on his back trying to find their way out towards the mansion’s front door as fast as they can before the times runs out which Ye Eun is keeping track of.

“Stop pulling my hair it hurts!” Taecyeon yelled as he shifted Sunmi on his back a bit and scooted to the left a bit to walk down the hall.

“Well who told you to walk so fast without listening to my directions?” Sunmi replied back looking down at Taecyeon who couldn’t see.

“Well maybe you’re horrible on giving directions.” Taecyeon replied as Sunmi pouted and pulled his hair a bit.

“Ah-ah! Yah! You wanna-” Taecyeon stops his track and began yelling when Ye Eun interrupted at them from the upstairs open stair ways.

“Ten more minutes!” Ye Eun yelled as Sunmi push Taecyeon’s head forward a bit.

“Yah Monkey you better make it in time or else-”

“Or else what will you do Miss Sunmi?” Taecyeon replied cutting her off. Sunmi pouted once more and simply replied, “Start walking.”

Taecyeon smirked from the battle he just won. As they came near the front door r Sunmi grab the door knob and turned it and open the door with Taecyeon stepping backwards.

“Okay now walk forward Monkey.” Sunmi said pushing his head forward.

“Yah stop pushing my head! You’re making me dizzy!” Taecyeon yelled stopping his track, he only needed one more step to make it out of the mansion and win before times were up.

“You only need to take one more step to win, come on Monkey!” Sunmi yelled pulling his hair slightly. Every maids and butlers knew better than to interrupt the two and just ignored them.

“Aish,” Taecyeon yelled also and let go of Sunmi who knew she was about to fall and landed on her feet safely.

“Yah, hurry up and let me get back on before-” Sunmi said pulling on to Taecyeon’s shirt.

“To late times up!” Ye Eun yelled coming down from the stairs with the watch in her hand.

“What?” Sunmi asks eyes wide, “This is your entire fault Monkey! If only you just took the last step!” Sunmi yelled hitting Taecyeon on the shoulder once and was about to give another one.

“Sunmi-ah!”

Sunmi turned her head around from the voice that was familiar to her. There stood Wooyoung from the bottom of the stairs he had missed school for a whole week because of his family business.

“Youngie!” Sunmi yelled back completely forgetting about the game and ran down the stairs and embraced him with her arms around his neck while Wooyoung wrapped his arms around her waist. If they didn’t say it people thought they were a couple.

“You’re finally back!” Breaking the hug she stood in front of him with happy glistening eyes. “You bought a souvenir? “ She asks with a smirk as she put her left arm on his shoulder.

“Of course you’re Highness.” Wooyoung said sensing Sunmi smile beside him.

“Hehe I know you wouldn’t forget, after all I do like you best.” Sunmi said as Taecyeon and Ye Eun came down the stairs to greet him also.

“Yah Wooyoung you got what I want?” Ye Eun asks with a smirk and cross her arm, greeting him like usual since they were close enough to understand what they meant by each other words.

“Of course, organic mangoes, big pineapples, corn dogs, frozen yogurts-” Wooyoung began to sya when she interrupted him.

“Did you say frozen yogurts?” Ye Eun ask as Wooyoung smiled wide and nod his head.

“And that’s why I like you best secondly after Sunmi.” Ye Eun said and laughed.

“Taecyeon hyung,” turns out Taecyeon was older than Wooyoung from about two months and that’s why Wooyoung comes him older brother. “I got you something also.”

“Thanks but you didn’t have to.” Taecyeon said as Wooyoung shook his head.

“Thanks for keeping you-know-who company.” Wooyoung said as Taecyeon smirk.

“Hey!” Sunmi yelled and glared at Wooyoung playfully.

“Fine fine I mean Princess.” Wooyoung said smiling, glad to be back with the one he loves.

------------------------------------------------------

As Wooyoung dried his hair with his towel he flopped down on his bed staring at his room ceiling. Sighing he couldn’t help feeling uneasy about earlier today. Seeing Sunmi playing with Taecyeon, he gave her a piggyback! Hitting him on the arm slightly…

“Aish! Wooyoung ignore them ignore them.” He chanted closing his eyes and thought of happy thoughts with Sunmi like the amusement park day and smiled. Then the image of earlier today flashed back into his mind again. Grumbling he pushed himself back up and sat on his bed.

“I got to get this out if my head.” He mutters to himself when his family butler knocks on his door.

“Miss Sunmi is here to see you. She’s right downstairs in the living room.” Mr. Choi, the Jang’s butler spoke from the door.

“Sunmi,” Wooyoung though confuse on why she was here at this time. He glanced at his clock, nine fifteen, strange usually she doesn’t come over since it was a school day the next day. “I’ll be right down.” Wooyoung spoke to his butler as he heard his footsteps faded. Getting off his bed he threw his towel that was uses to dry his hair on his bed and left his room.

Coming down the open stairs straight to the living room downstairs he sees Sunmi sitting on his family sofa quietly and sips her tea.  She’d turn her head once she heard his footsteps coming near. She then patted on the cushion to signal him to sit beside her.

“What brings you here this late?” Wooyoung asks sitting down besides her.

“You forgot to give your best friend her present.” Sunmi said and pouted but it didn’t stay long as she smiled and looked around the house which looked empty.

“Where are your parents?” Sunmi ask looking at Wooyoung.

“Off to a friend’s business party.” Wooyoung said and grab the extra glass tea cup on the tray beside the pot of tea. Pouring him a cup he slowly blew it and took a sip savoring the taste.

“Oh, that was quick they just came back from their business and all. Did you guys at least have family time with each other while you guys where there?” Sunmi asks, he didn’t respond meaning the answer is no.

Wooyoung family may seem happy, but the truth was they barely have time to relax and talk to one another about regular things such as a football game. When they do talk to each other it’s either about the business or school.

“I’m fine being here at home alone. I have Mr. Choi who by the way is considered our family since he has been working with us for so long and Mrs. Choi who is also our family member also.” Wooyoung stated before Sunmi can protest.

“I can tell you love them a lot Youngie.” Sunmi said as Mrs. Choi came in the living room with a small dish of blueberry scones. “Thank you Mrs. Choi.”

“No problem dear.” Mrs. Choi said as she disappears down the hall back into the kitchen. Sunmi took a scone and bit it in half feeding the other half to Wooyoung who automatically open his mouth and chewed the food. They fed each other a lot you can say, it was normal to them.

“Here let me get your present in my room.” Wooyoung replies.

“No let me go with you. That way it saves your time to come back down and walk me out the door, no need to anyway I can walk myself out.” Sunmi said as Wooyoung turn around looking into Sunmi’s eyes.

“I miss seeing your mature said Sunmi.” Wooyoung spoke as Sunmi gave a smile hiding her sadness even though they both knew he could see through her perfectly.

“Maybe we need to be alone more often along with Ye Eun unni.” Sunmi joked as they laughed and walked up the stairs into Wooyoung’s room. As Wooyoung pushed open his room’s door Sunmi followed along and plop down on his bed. Disappearing into his walk in closet he came back out a few second later with a paper bag.

“My present is this small?” Sunmi joked and took the bag from Wooyoung looking at him who sat besides her waiting for permission to open it.

Nodding his head she opened it to find a jewelry box tied with a purple bow. Grabbing it out she untie the bow and opened the box to find a heart shape necklace with the heart craved on it was a word saying “life” and it could be open.  Taking the necklace out of the box she holds it in front of her.

“It’s a heart shaped necklace locket.” Wooyoung explained as Sunmi opened it to find a picture already been put inside. “Sorry that you’re present was the last one to give out. It took a long time to minimize the picture that was clear and putting it inside.”

“Thank you Youngie, it’s beautiful.” Sunmi turn and smiled at Wooyoung who smiled back.

“Here let me put it on for you.” He suggested as Sunmi nod her head. Taking the necklace from her hand Sunmi turned around as he put the necklace around her neck and hooked it. Turning back around Sunmi stared at him and reached out towards him.

“Your hair is still wet.” Sunmi spoke taking Wooyoung by surprise.

“Huh? Oh yeah I didn’t get to dry it long enough.” He spoke grabbing the towel on his bed and started drying his hair.

“Here let me help!” Sunmi yelled cheerfully taking the towel from his hand and started drying his hair. He smiled liking their friendship moment.

Before Sunmi left his room about to leave for the night Wooyoung hesitated not sure should he asks Sunmi the question that has been bothering him.

“Sunmi?”

“Yes Youngie?” Sunmi asks turning around to look at him who was mid way out the door.

“Should I be worry about Taecyeon hyung taking away my Princess?” He asks hoping it wouldn’t give out the obvious question.

Sunmi laughed and tried holding in her laughter as she spoke, “No Monkey will not take away Princess from Knight Youngie because she will never let Monkey that close to her.” Sunmi replied as Wooyoung nod his head. Getting up from his bed he walked towards her and gave her a hug.

“Good night Sunmi.” He whispers to her.

“Sweet dreams Youngie.” Sunmi reply back and broke the hug, waving good bye she closed the door. He listened to her footstep that disappear and the front door shutting.

(Sunmi P.O.V)

I smiled as I was on my way home. I opened my necklace locket with the picture of Wooyoung and me. It during middle school I was on the backstage getting ready to perform soon. I somehow misplace my phone and wanted to take a picture of myself to what I looked like. So I asked Wooyoung who came early to school to see me before the performance starts.

I smiled remembering this moment; I forgot to send the picture to my own phone and just left the file on Wooyoung’s phone. Guessed he left it in their all this s time. I studied the outside of my necklace that had the word life on it.

“I wonder what he’s trying to say.” I thought, I opened up my locket again and studied the picture. This is was before I started acting like a childish girl. Is he trying to say….life is when you should be yourself? I looked inside the bag with the box that belong to the necklace and opened it. On the top cap of the box inside had words written inside.

“Live your life that’s when you’re finally free… :)I smiled and closed it, putting the box back inside the bag and thought of his words if wisdom.

 

------------------------------------------

Hurray to another update ^-^ First of all thank you guys for commenting! It keeps me motivated to write another chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter hehe~anotehr chapter will be coming soon till then~ENJOY<3

-RASSYJAM