Chapter 04

Undying Memories

Music: Take Care Of My Love By Na Yoon Kwon (My Fair Lady OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H54ZrHctFKg&feature=channel_video_title

*Credit to them :D

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Sunmi.” Taecyeon said as he walked beside with Sunmi.

“Don’t call me that, I don’t like you.” Sunmi simply replied as Taecyeon chuckle. This was much better than just being a normal butler. He can say whatever he liked, no need to think how to act like a professional.

“Why are you following me?” Sunmi ask as she notices this.

“I’m going to school with you,” Taecyeon said with an innocent smile.

Sunmi stopped on her trail, as she slowly turn to look at her personal butler who just smiled at her she smacked him in the arm.

“Who told you that you can go to the same school with me huh?!”

“Mr.Lee did, he even put me in the same classroom with you!” Taecyeon shouted as Sunmi started to smack him on the head with her backpack. And it wasn’t light weight either.

“Hal-abeoji?! I should have known!” Sunmi shouted as she continues to smack him on the head hoping he will go stupid.

“Sunmi!” Mr.Lee called as he appeared in front of them. Taecyeon stopped running with his body position still protecting himself especially his head as Sunmi froze right behind him with her backpack over her head getting ready to smack him.

“Do not treat your butlers or maids like that! I have personally told you many times.” Mr.Lee said shaking his head.

“I don’t hal-abeoji, it’s just him for today. Why didn’t you tell me he was going to the same school as me?” Sunmi ask putting down her backpack on the floor. She watched her grandpa shake his head disapproving of her actions once more.

“I was afraid you would have acted this way like right now.” Mr.Lee said.

“Who told you anyway?” His grandpa asks as he arch his eyebrow up in question.

“That would be me Mr.Lee.” Taecyeon said straighten himself. “I didn’t know she hasn’t known yet.”

Mr.Lee sighed, “That’s alright; well come with me Taecyeon I’ll show you to your school uniform. As for you Sunmi I want you to wait in the living room or in the car for Taecyeon to go to school with you.”

“Yes hal-abeoji.” Sunmi said with a pout as she picked up her backpack that she dropped on the floor earlier.

Taecyeon watched Sunmi leave out of sight as Mr.Lee led the way down the mansion.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Stupid Ok Taecyeon,” Sunmi mutter under breath as she waited outside the mansion. Leaning on the car she started pulling off the petals off a flower on the grass of the mansion.

“Miss Sunmi I’ve finish putting your backpack inside the trunk you may go inside the car if you like.” The driver said as Sunmi thank him but refused.

“You’re not getting off the hook this easy monkey.” Sunmi spoke as the mansion front door open. About five maids were following Ok Taecyeon dressed in his new school uniform. Sunmi seeing this made a disapproving pout and went inside the car.

“Mr.Ok, here I made you lunch.” One of the maids said as she handed Taecyeon a lunch box. He thanked her as another maid gave him his backpack with the supplies he needed. He thanked her also and then there was three more. Thanking every one of them, who just showed up in every corner he walked in the mansion he gave a smile. All five the maids melted and watched as Taecyeon stuff his lunch box inside his backpack and swung it over his shoulder.

“Annyeong,” Taecyeon said looking back and flash a smile. All five of the maids melted into each other arms.

Getting inside the car beside Sunmi she looked at him with an evil glare.

“You like melting my maids?” Sunmi ask as Taecyeon chuckle from that.

“No I actually don’t, they just melt themselves when I said goodbye to them.” Taecyeon replied as the driver started the car.

“You are not going to sit beside me in class when the teacher asks you where you want to sit, got it?” Sunmi simply said as Taecyeon look at her.

“I believe I have my own options to choose for myself Sunmi.”

“Miss Sunmi.” Sunmi simply stated not looking at him in the eye.

“Why aren’t you looking at me when you talk? You do know that it’s rude Miss Sunmi.” Taecyeon said, changing her name if she wanted him to.

“I simply do not like you.” Sunmi replied as Taecyeon nod his head.

“You will soon.” Taecyeon commented his thought out by accidently.

“What?” Sunmi said looking at him with an angry look now.

“I want to let you know Monkey that you cannot make me change.”

“Monkey?” Taecyeon thought as he watched her turn to face the window on her side.

“Is Monkey my nickname?” Taecyeon ask as she responded back with silence. He turned to look ahead on the road as the driver made a right turn.

“Yes I made your name as Monkey.” Sunmi spoke after five minutes of silence between them in the car.

She turned to look at him as the car came to a stop. “Welcome to school.” She blurted out quickly in a low voice.

 He watched as she got out the car door and grabs her backpack when the driver took it out of the trunk and thanks him with a sincere smile. Getting out of the car also he watched as a male figure ran up beside Sunmi. They started talking as Taecyeon went up to them.

“Annyeonghaseyo nice to meet you,” Taecyeon said as he bowed to greet the man.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Jang Wooyoung! Nice to meet you……” Wooyoung trailed off waiting for him to say his name.

“Ok Taecyeon.” Taecyeon replied as Wooyoung gave a wide smiled.

“Ahh Taecyeon is it? Sunmi-ah is he the butler you’re talking about?” He asks as she turns to face her.

“Yah, let’s go Wooyoung we have to get to class.” Sunmi said as she hooks arms with Wooyoung and marched up the steps into the school building.

“Bye Taecyeon, see you in school!” Wooyoung turning slightly back around and shouted.

Taecyeon nodded his head and gave a small wave of his hand knowing that this guy was friendly. Bidding goodbye to the driver he walked inside the school building to look for the main office.

 

 

-------------------------------------

Horray for another chapter! And hello to my subscribers, thank you for subcribing to my story, it means a lot to me ^-^ Sorry for the long wait for an update, but I'm hoping to post more soon :) Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~