Chapter 20

Undying Memories

Music: Miss You Much (Music Boy Version) By 200 Pounds Beauty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYxCP4FeRYo

*Credit to them (:

 

 

 

Three months has passed by significantly. April, spring, has arrived with the wind blowing off warm breezes. A woman wearing a floral print dress rode her bike around her garden. Wearing a summer hat she felt the wind whip her hair back. Turning a right corner she came to a stop. Getting off her bike and settling it down on the concrete floor she walked towards the man of her dreams whom who was waiting for her.

 

“Smile,” The male shouted with his camera ready to take a shot. She immediately looked down on the floor with her hands behind her back. Just then the camera click taking a beautiful shot of her.

 

“Hey your heads block by your hat.” The male said looking at the picture he just took.

 

“Well that’s what you get for taking a picture of me out of now where.” The woman reply and walk towards him with her hands behind her back still obviously upset.

 

“Sorry about that I just thought that moment captured you just right. Until you moved…” He started to trail off as the girl hit him slightly on the arm.

 

“Wooyoung! That’s very rude to trail off on your sentence! I want you to finish it.” Sunmi smiled as she finished her sentence. Wooyoung chuckle as he rubs his chin thinking.

 

“Until you moved, this created an ever more beautiful picture of you.” Wooyoung grinned for his quirky sentence. Sunmi obviously thought he was just bluffing, but decided that’s what made her fall for him.

 

“Are you going to make me wait here forever? Don’t we have somewhere to go?” Sunmi asks pointing at her bike that lied on the ground.

 

“Oh right, the school’s art fest.” Wooyoung suddenly remembered, handing the camera to Sunmi he went and got the bike back up. Pushing it towards her he then put the camera in the bike basket. Getting on he patted the extra space behind him.

 

Sunmi looked at him thinking how lucky she had him as a boyfriend. Getting on the bike she wrapped her arms around his waist as she felt him kicked at the ground and started to pedal.

 

She felt the warm wind and looked up at the sky, clear and blue just perfect. She hugged him tighter as Wooyoung looked behind quickly and smiled.

 

“Where almost there just three more blocks.” He spoke as Sunmi closed her eyes leaning onto his back and listened to his heart beat. Like a lullaby she couldn’t stop herself from listening to it continuously.

 

“Sunmi-ah we’re here you can let go of your hands now.” Wooyoung chuckle patting her hands slightly. Opening her eyes the sun beamed at her, blinking a few times she notice the bench that was always at the front side of her school.

 

Hopping of the bike Wooyoung led the bike to the bike parking space. Securing the bike with a lock she walked towards Sunmi and took her hand in his. “Shall we go?”

 

Smiling they both enter their school art fest during the weekend. The art fest was held at the schools garden. The garden was a big landscape for students to play sports, study, and relax during lunch and after school.

 

“Please check out the beautiful Rosemary Spring in the middle of the garden. A wonderful picture to see and you won’t regret it.” One of the student council said passing flyers to everyone. Both Wooyoung and Sunmi took one and begin scanning the paper.

 

“Hey Sunye is the one that painted the Rosemary Spring picture.” Sunmi said excitedly. Min Sunye was one of Sunmi’s long time friends. “We need to go see it and congratulate her. I should have gotten her a present.” She pouted, even though she had changed her childish act about ninety percent her other ten percent of childish act was still with her. Perhaps old habits die hard.

 

“Sunmi? Sunmi!” A woman yells waving from a stand. Sunmi looking up from her paper spotted Sunye. The both of them were so into their paper that they didn’t even realize they had made it to the middle of the garden already.

 

“I’m so glad you could make it.” Sunye said sincerely when Wooyoung and Sunmi reached them.

 

“Of course, I can’t believe you didn’t tell you were the prize winner for the art fest. I could have gotten you a gift.” Sunmi scowl.

 

Sunye laughed, “But you did give me a gift, if it wasn’t for you to replace my art kit that was ruined I wouldn’t have made my painting and submitted it in the art fest. So thank you.”

 

“That was months ago though, I’m still getting you a gift.” Sunmi argued.

 

“Alright if you want and I see you brought your boyfriend with you Sunmi.” Sunye eyed Wooyoung playfully.

 

“Yah unni you’re not going to make fun of us again are you?” Sunmi asks starting to blush as Wooyoung did as well.

 

Sunye laughed once more patting Wooyoung’s shoulder. “Course not! I’m getting tired of that, to think you guy’s been out for three months you guys would have gotten use to this by now.”

 

“Well it’s still new…for the both of us.” Sunmi said in a hush voice.

 

Sunye smiled at the both of them seeing how they related to her and her boyfriend. She crossed her arms over her chest and moved her head to the side. “Don’t worry people said the longer you guys still blush about this it shows you guys love each other very much.”

 

“Like you and Young Bae?” Sunmi poked as Sunyde with slightly pink.

 

“Yeah like that, don’t you guys have other art creations to look at?” Sunye changed the topic abruptly.

 

“We can stay here with you all day if you want?” Sunmi teased as Sunye pushed the both of them away jokingly gesturing them both to move on. As Wooyoung and Sunmi waved good bye they both smiled at each other on their lovely chat with Sunye.

 

“That was fun teasing her.” Wooyoung commented as Sunmi agreed.

 

“So what did you wanted to look at Youngie?” Sunmi asks as he scanned the paper again.

 

“How about the drawing by this guy name Nichkhun called Time within Time?” He suggested.

 

“Sound good to me.” She replied as they both went further in the garden trying to find the picture. Finally finding it, it was set near the school’s fountain. The picture was of a watch zoom in and inside the watch was a moment of someone’s memory.

 

“Lovely isn’t it?” A guy standing beside Sunmi asks.

 

“Yeah, but the girl looks so familiar.” Sunmi said furrowing her brows thinking hard. “Where have I seen this girl before?”

 

 The girl inside the picture of the watch was sitting down on a bench and was happening to be looking up at the sky. With the wind blowing her hair freely and she was smiling, it was a smile so sincere like an angel.

 

“The picture of the girl kind of…” Wooyoung trailed off staring at the picture a bit intensely.

 

“… looks like me.” Sunmi finished off with opened wide.

 

“The picture doesn’t just look like you it is you.” The guy that stood beside Sunmi said. Both Sunmi and Wooyoung looked at the gentleman who spoke shocked from the news.

 

“The names Nichkhun Horvekul the drawings owner and I like to say Sunmi is not suited for you because she belongs with me.”

 

 

-------------------------------

OH MY.....it has been forver since I last updated and I gained two subscribers!!! Hurray! Sorry for keeping you guys always waiting I was busy and having writer's block. I do hope you guys enjoy this chapter this idea just fell upon me as I thought about spring haha. Tell me what you think cause I love comments (: