Chapter 06

Undying Memories

Music: Be My Love by Clazziquai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmDGIw88CM

*Credit to them :D

 

 

 

(Taecyeon P.O.V)

 

 

I brace myself to what was ahead. Then I heard………..laughter?

I looked up and found the mad woman laughing hysterically until she wrapped her arms around her stomach and drop onto the ground.

“You should……have….seen….” The mad woman started saying between laughs and never finished.

“Excuse me?” I ask confuse, I found Mimi sitting near the mad woman. I picked it up and eyed the woman curiously.

“I believe you should leave before I call security.” I warned, she stopped laughing and took a couple of deep breaths. Gathering herself back to normal she stood up and faced me.

“I believe you can’t do that, I am Grandpa Lee’s granddaughter.” She simply said with a smile as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Do you expect me to believe you?” I ask not believing her story.

“Fine, I guess I’ll show who the boss here is.” She simply stated. Walking right up to me she grabbed me by my ear making me follow her. I yelped in pain while holding on to Mimi as we entered the Lee’s Mansion.

“Sunmi-ah,” The mad woman said as she pushed opened a door to a conference room.

“He’s all yours now.”  I felt the mad woman release me ear, putting down Mimi I touch my ear. Burning a bit, must to really red now.

I looked up to find Sunmi sitting in a chair petting her Mimi.

“Monkey,” Sunmi stated as she looked at the mad woman with a smile.

“Thank you Ye Eun unni. Yah Monkey you must treat her right after all she’s my cousin unni.” Sunmi glared at me as I look at the both of them.

“What is this all about?”

She looked at me with an evil smile, “Your first day of your nightmare. You know, just a bit of a taste of my medicine.”

“Really, you can be so childish Sunmi.” I said as got up from her chair, I watched as Mango leap out from her arms.

“Miss Sunmi if you would.”

“Okay fine MISS SUNMI then.” I said looking back at her. “You want a lesson of my own?” I ask with a bit of anger. I strode toward her, picked her up over my shoulder. I watched her cousin with wide eyes as she looked at me.

“Let’s have some fun of my own lesson Miss Sunmi.” I said as Sunmi yelped and struggle.

“Sunmi-ah,” Her cousin yelled after us as Sunmi struggle from my grasp frantically.

“Call grandpa!” Sunmi yell as I opened the mansion front door. Calling the driver to open the passenger door I put her inside and went to the drover’s seat.  Telling the driver to rest I drove off with Sunmi glaring at me.

“You are so dead Monkey!” Sunmi said as I only chuckle.

“If only.” I whispered and made a left turn to the road of my home town.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“What happened?” Sohee ran towards Ye Eun hearing her yell for Sunmi.

“The plan didn’t turn exactly as it did. The new butler, I mean Sunmi’s personal butler took her off with him to teach her a lesson. I don’t know what he’ll do with her.” Ye Eun said with a worried face.

“What should we do?” Ye Eun ask as Sohee started thinking.

“Well Sunmi’s a strong girl she’ll know what to do. Beside I trust Mr. Ok won’t harm her.” Sohee said as Ye Eun nodded.

“Sunmi told me to call Grandpa Lee, so I’ll go make a call. For now don’t say a word about this Sohee.” Ye Eun order and ran off as Sohee looked around the mansion. Sighing she walked back to her chores hoping Sunmi was fine.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“You head where am I?” Sunmi yelled from inside the car as Taecyeon pulled to a stop.

“On the country side of Seoul not far from your home, don’t worry.” He replied as Sunmi puff out her steam a bit.

“Taecyeon, is it you my son?” A middle age woman called from the front porch of an old house. Sunmi peeked from her window seeing a middle age woman run down the front porch as Taecyeon ran to her giving her a hug. They both smiled at each other as Sunmi eyed them curiously.

“What are you up to Monkey?” She whispers to herself as she saw Taecyeon talking with the woman. She looked at the car and then at Sunmi and nod her head.

Walking back towards the car Taecyeon opened the passenger side.

“Come on out Miss Sunmi.”

Sunmi hesitated but eventually stepped out and crossed her arm.

“What are you trying to do?” She asks, eyeing him curiously.

Giving her a sweet smile he looked at the old house once more. For the first time Sunmi notice a harvest field behind the house.

“You’re going to do work Miss Sunmi.” Taecyeon spoke and walked up to the house without her.

“What?!” Sunmi yelled startled from the news, she ran to catch up with him.

“What do you mean?” She asks standing in front of Taecyeon.

“In order for you to become an adult you have to know the works of an adult. So start rolling up your sleeves things are starting to get dirty.” Taecyeon spoke and patted her back as he walked ahead leaving Sunmi standing there dumbstruck.

 

-------------------------

Hi guys! Thanks for the comment it  keeps me motivated, well hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)