Finally :D

The Song in My Heart

IT'S OVER! :O


Update: 12 subscribers ^-^ Kamsahamnida, shujun, prettyangel_elfie, miss_hana, kima_siksin, and sweetlolleepop!!

10/16/12: Oh my goodness!!!! 1000 views! :D Quadruple digits ^.^ Love all of you who have given this story so much attention, and thank you x) Ironically, it's B2ST's debut date (in the US). Saranghae, Yoseob and B2ST <3 Happy 3 years!!~

10/29/12: I received my first vote for my story! :D *bows* Thank you! Shout-out here: _kima_siksin_~

11/3/12: Second vote! ^^ Kamsahamnidaa! Shout-out here: _SeobieLub_~

11/22/12: 1200 views :) This is great, considering this story is completed, and you guys are still taking interest ^^ Remember that it's never too late to subscribe ;D

12/25/12: 1300! Booyah xD Merry Christmas ;) Now this winter story fits better keke~

1/5/13: Saengilchukkhahae, Yoseob oppa ^^ Hehe, my story celebrated this day, remember? :D

2/7/13: 1400 views :) Gained 100 in a little over a month? Yes, I'm still checking my story's views every now and then to see how it's doing xD Have a Happy Valentine's in exactly one week!

3/30/13: 1500 views!! :D Halfway to 2,000. Haha, yes, I'm still checking on progress. Anyways, Happy Birthday, Gikwang xD

5/27/13: A-yo! xD Over 1600 now >u< Still checking up once in a while...Are there still readers out there? If so, do subscribe so I know! Now that my story has been up a little, activity has pretty much halted..Even if someone could comment, I'd be shocked :D 

12/25/13: Merry Christmas, my dear readers :D I haven't logged in in sooooo long...but I hope you guys read this story because this is the perfect time of year ;) Yoseob is there to celebrate with you, so go on~ Haha, please continue to subscribe & comment, because I will see it eventually. Happy Holidays <3

 

As a last author's note, thanks for patiently reading my first fanfic :) From the start, I never expected to get this much support. In fact, when I first began writing this story in January (only in Microsoft Word), I didn't even plan on posting it here. But it was worth it :)

*ALSO: If you're interested, please give a quick response in this poll. Just curious... ;)

 

Some extra facts? ^.^

  • This entire story in Word took 48 pages. It truly takes a lot of work and dedication, and I now have more appreciation for other authors who have so much more written in their stories. I am also a perfectionist, so I definitely spent more time editing than writing. I believe there isn't a single typo in this story, but if there is please feel free to say so xD
  • The original title for this story was actually "Winter Miracle", but I figured that gave too much away. As you can tell, the story wasn't just focused around meeting your idol (the "miracle" factor). It was also about friendship and how Suhyun realized how important other people were in her heart as she was in theirs. That was the point I aimed to get across.
  • I am indeed Korean, so I apologize if the random Korean words and phrases throughout confused some of you xD However, English is the only language I speak, so hopefully you guys appreciate the proper grammar and stuff (I get turned off by stories with awful English).
  • A couple of you readers mentioned the absence of Yoseob in the last chapter. I actually would have loved to add another Yoseob moment in there :D But I figured that he had kissed her in the previous couple of chapters, and Taeyang needed some sort of formal closure. B2ST also had to go on their world tour, and the ending took place three months later. Some of you may have made the connection to the foreword? The foreword was a part of the last paragraph in the last chapter. Plus Chapter 1 had started off with "Three Months Earlier".
  • I know most of you read this in the summer season xD I began writing this in the winter early this year, so that's why it was in the story. Plus, I personally think the whole winter/Christmas atmosphere makes it all the more beautiful.

More:

  • Tell me who you were rooting for! Would you have liked Yoseob and IU, and Taeyang and Suhyun? Or did you like how it ended up? :)
  • Some considerations: This may surprise you guys, but I was actually debating on whether to have Taeyang somehow disappear (as in move to America or...die...). But that would have been way too depressing. I wrote this trying to keep it lighthearted, simple, and short, with the drama pretty sporadic.
  • My ultimate bias is Yang Yoseob, thus the reason why he's the main guy in here :) My favorite female Kpop soloists are IU and Younha. That's why the picture in the Description of Suhyun is really of Younha.
  • In case some of you were actually curious, I probably enjoyed Chapter 24 the most. It was the perfect moment to me :) Where everything built up in the story finally came out.
  • Yes, I did lose a subscriber a while back because of the font I used :( Warning: Comic Sans MS comes out as illegible cursive on iPhones! Yeah, I was pretty disappointed about that, but I gained another subscriber to jump back up again :D
  • Still debating on whether to do a sequel. I feel like it should end there. But then again, Suhyun would come across obstacles at Cube...Yet it took me forever to do this story. And the reason I take so long writing is because 1) I edit my chapters 10,000 times, and 2) I need motivation. If you guys hadn't kept me going, this story wouldn't have been posted so quickly. Plus I need a good idea to be able to create an entire story branching off of this one. Otherwise it's forced and doesn't turn out well.

Whoa, I wrote a lot :O Please ask any questions in the comments section, and I'll get to them for sure :) Once again, thank you, guys, for the unbelievable support :D It helped. Definitely.