9-Sneaking Around

Love Bites

 

Nam Woohyun was one of those guys who wondered around when they had nothing to do. He sneaked out of work, avoiding the tiny glares and advice from Sumin (the new worker at work who just seemed so pure and innocent to Woohyun, which makes him want to corrupt her because of that), and went straight to his best friend’s apartment. Woohyun doesn’t see how this situation seems so fair to the main boss; if Hyemi, who hasn’t worked as long as Woohyun, got a day off, why couldn’t he get a day off too?

So with that in mind, he went straight to the house and knowing Hyemi, he slowly opened the door to the house.

“Bingo,” he whispered, smiling as he closed the door. His fingers trailed behind him, letting them ghost over every object he passed by. He took a quick breath before stepping right behind her. Her back was inches away from his broad chest. Woohyun hesitantly put his chin on her shoulder, inhaling her scent. She smelled refreshing and Nam Woohyun likes his women to smell and to be fresh.

“And may I ask just what are you doing?”

Woohyun POV

To my pleasure, she jumped up from her spot as I saw the small hairs on her arms stand up. I could see her shiver in her place and the small pause of her breath after her voice hitched up. Maybe it’s just me, but I love teasing her like this in my mind.

“Wo-Woohyun you scared me!” The words flew out of her dainty lips, eyes opening wide as she clutched onto her heart.

“Why are you so scared? Were you doing something bad, Kim Hyemi?” I smirk, emphasizing the word bad.

“N-no! I’m just, you know…me and my smell . I can’t help it; it reeks in here, okay?” Hyemi sighed, putting the bottle onto the brown cabinet of the room. I glance inside and look around the messy room. Clothes scattered on the floor, along with brown boxes with illegible handwriting scribbled onto it.

“You aren’t going to survive with your ,” I laugh, “When are you going to learn that smells don’t control your life? You’re not going to die or anything.”

“I can’t survive unless things smell pretty; I’m a girl, if you haven’t remembered.” Oh, I remember Hyemi. I really remember.

“And besides, why are you in my house? Aren’t you supposed to be at work? I swear that your shift doesn’t end until closing time,” Hyemi tapped her foot, a habit she has when she’s had enough with things. I let out a soft hum and bring myself closer to her, arms draping over her shoulders.

“I’m just here, okay? Isn’t that a good enough reason,” I bring myself to laugh, again.

“No, get out of my house Woohyun. I know you damn well about why you’re here and you’re-I’m not doing that again,” I could imagine her cheeks puffing out and eyes closed like a hamster with each word. She’s probably puffing out big puffs of smoke because of anger or something.

“Are you sure,” I move so that I’m face to face with her, my finger grazing over her lips as I tilt her chin, “That you mean that when you say that?” I lean in closer, letting my eyes close on their own with each second. Our lips were almost touching until the door opened with a loud bang, sending us to leap to the opposite sides of the house.

“I’m home!” The intruder’s voice shouts, followed by a thud onto the floor. Hyemi looks over worried, but her face turns into a poker face as she tucks her hair behind one ear while walking towards the living room.

I don’t know who that intruder was; it certainly wasn’t Sunggyu so it’s probably one of the roommates. I don’t even know which one it was. They’re twins so they sound the same and they’re probably the same because they have the same face. Except for their hair. Okay, I have to admit that the brunette seems more intelligent than the one with pink hair.

“Daeryong-ah,” I heard Hyemi’s voice twinkle, “Don’t just leave your bag there! Bring it to your room and then sleep on the couch. Take your shoes off too! I don’t know where you were living before, but this is Korea! In Korea we take our shoes off before we come inside!” Just like always, Hyemi was nagging to the person. She’s so like her brother; she doesn’t even know how much she resembles him.

I heard a gruff and a growl before I saw the pink-haired guy walk towards me.

“What’s up with your face? It looks like you have a wedgie,” The nerve of the guy! Who is he to speak to me like this?!

“Nothing and don’t talk to me like that; we don’t even know each other so we shouldn’t address each other in that way,” I snap.

“Well, Woohyun-ssi (A/N: Is it –ssi or –sshi or –shi? Because it sounds like –shi, but I know it’s spelled like –ssi in Korean…) I didn’t expect to see such a total stranger in the house. You might be Hyemi’s friend or boyfriend, but I don’t want to see your face in front of my room.”

“By any chance, Daeryong-ssi, are you jealous about the relationship between Hyemi and me?” That must’ve gotten to his head because he froze up just like how Hyemi frozed up earlier. His bag hit the ground and I could see his teeth gritting each other. His jaw clinched shut, as if concealing whatever it was he wanted to say. With one last look towards me, he opened and closed the door quickly.

He sure seems like a joke to me. I smile to myself, secretly praising myself for what I just created. Oh, I love causing chaos.

“Hyemi, it seems like my business is done here so I’m going to go home now. Choco, Dubu, I’m sorry that uncle couldn’t play with you today!  I will tomorrow because I shall see you at the café, right? Right?” I crouched down and put my fingers through their hair, causing them to whimper afterwards because I let go of them quickly.

“Don’t miss me too much puppies! And don’t miss me too much, wifey!”

“NAM WOOHYUN, DON’T YOU DARE COME BACK AGAIN!!” Those were the last words I heard after I closed the door.

A/N: Sorry, I just felt like making it someone else /sobs. Don’t hate me~;o; But if it helps, the room she was in when she was hugging the pillow was Daeryong’s room…or was it Soryong’s? DUN DUN DUN~lol, no it was Daeryong’s room. But I wonder if Woohyun and Hyemi had some sort of history together. I mean, I know that I wrote about him almost confessing to her and he couldn’t because of what Sunggyu said. What exactly did Sunggyu say? Did Woohyun go behind his best friend’s back anyway and went out with Hyemi? WHAT IS THE TRUTH BEHIND ALL OF THIS?! Lol, I actually don’t know either. I guess we all have to relax for a while before understanding it all.

It seems as if jealousy has sparked between Daeryong and Woohyun…this is interesting. I don’t know why, but I just wanted to write Woohyun with a seductive-y, almost creepy and y, sadistic type of personality. Not really sadistic, but he just likes teasing and causing chaos like that. Because he’s Nam Woohyun. Nam Woohyun can get passed any crime he probably makes cause he’s perfect. Lol no not really. Sunggyu and Hoya and Dongwoo are my bias in Infinite so Woohyun’s not that perfect (lol it’s true…but I love them all equally~)

I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors! I just wanted to remind you all that I’m willing to write oneshots so just request them to me via message! I got a request today and I’ll be making a foreword and everything after I know what they prefer in the story! I’ll be posting a link to it because it’ll be a Tasty oneshot~:)