3-Well, Hello There.

Love Bites

 

Hyemi POV

“You thought I was gorgeous?” I feel someone poke my head. I look up to see a curly-haired man smiling down on me, crouching down. I don’t think those shoes belonged to Sunggyu.

“Hi,” I managed to squeak, but on the inside I could feel myself scream from the bottom of my feet to the tippy top of my head. Oooh great, he just had to be my roommate.

“I take that you know him,” I could hear the smile in Sunggyu’s sentence.

“Know him? I was practically tied around him.”

“Oh so soon? I didn’t know you were like that Hyemi! Gosh, my sister’s growing up so fast,” Tsk, stop it with the crying act. I pushed myself up onto my feet so that I would be face to face, or at least try to be, with my brother.

“Sunggyu, if he’s my roommate, who is the other roomma-“my voice trailed off after seeing the familiar brunette holding numerous boxes in his arms.

“Well hello there fellow roomie, I’m Soryong,” I swear I was blinded when I saw his killer smile. Soryong was literally shining brightly.

“And I’m Daeryong, you know, the one who you thought was gorgeous,” he winked, taking my hand and lightly kissing it. I stood there in awe, staring straight at the both of them who were standing next to each other.

“Well, don’t just stand there and make yourselves at home. The rooms are over there,” Sunggyu lead them into the house, “Hyemi-ah, why don’t you help them with the boxes from their truck and then we’ll talk about how to split things up and whatnot.” I nodded in reply and head outside to get the boxes.

~~

“So, we’re all going to pay roughly this much?” Daeryong’s eyes popped out of his head, “That’s not even how much I get paid in a week!”

“Well if it’s too much you should just get another job,” Soryong sneered, “I, on the other hand, am completely fine with it.” Soryong sipped his tea, glaring at his twin when he mimicked his talking. If only Sunggyu where here; he’d know what to do, but he had to leave because of a dinner date with a certain secretary.

“I don’t want to make a deal on something we all can’t compromise on and no fence, but Soryong’s right. If you have a job that can’t cover for the pay, I’m sorry, but I think it might be best if you don’t live here,” I sigh out. In all honesty, I don’t want to kick out Daeryong out, but if the rent won’t be covered…

“Give me a week! I’ll try to find a job, even if it means I’m going to work at that university too.”

“Psh, like you can. The only degree you have is music and I’m already the music teacher!” Soryong sneered, again, pushing a few papers that were signed towards me. Just a few contract papers…wait, Soryong? Music degree? Teacher? Univeristy?!

“I could be the dance teacher! It’s not that har-“

“Wait! University teacher? Exactly what university is this?”

“It’s Woolim University, you know that one university that’s super high prestige for those who are musically gifted,” Soryong said with an air of arrogance, waving a hand in the air like it was nothing.

“Wo-woolim?” I stutter, “I go to that school…”

“You do? Well then I guess I need to apply before school starts,” Daeryong winked. I could only sigh at what I heard. Apparently, these guys won’t be home to watch the dogs. Maybe I should get Woohyun to dog-sit them or something.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop being such a greaseball?” Soryong yelled.

“Didn’t I just say that I’ll get a new job? Come on, it’ll be fun for the three of us to be there! Help me out, Soryong-ah!”

“I don’t care what you guys do, but as long as it covers the rent I’m happy,” I smile, “And as long as you both have fun with what you do. I’m sorry, but I’ve had a long day today. If I had the energy, I’d help you unpack, but maybe tomorrow, okay? I’m just really tired.”

“It’s alright, we understand,” they said in unison. I smiled, said my good night and went into my room.

Tomorrow just feels like it’ll be a hectic day.

A/N: Just a short update~~So, Soryong is the other roommate!! Thanks for all the comments and hello new subscribers! Please keep supporting this fic:)

I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors!