8-Him

Love Bites

 

On her days off, Hyemi likes to lounge around her house. She usually rolls around the floor with a laptop in front of her and the T.V on as background music, chips and a bottle of water on one side and college-related textbooks on the other, but today she’s lying on his bed, hugging the pillow to her chest. Hyemi’s mind is just foggy with this morning’s incident and she just can’t get his smell out of her system.

Hyemi just has a weird for smells. She loves the refreshing smell after rain, the laundry, baby powder, and other things. On top of all of that, she loves the smell of a y man. There’s no way to express it; it just smells y.

Now that she thinks about it, everything in this house smells y. It was probably after they moved in. Before that, it smelled fruity and floral; a cross between peaches and sweet peas. Now it smells like vanilla, cinnamon, and other various spices. To her it smelled so nice.

She let out a long sigh and didn’t hesitate to get up on her feet and decided a nice bubble bath would be great; after all it’s been long since she’s pampered herself.

Hyemi POV

I let myself drown into the lukewarm bath, blowing a few bubbles here and there. Since I met him, I couldn’t get my mind off of him: I even called him gorgeous! Think logically for a second though. Do you sincerely like him or do you like the thought of his outer appearance that screams out player/bad-boy? I mean, all he’s done is cause trouble. Nothing’s wrong with him and he’s a nice guy, but has he done anything nice to me? Not really. I mean aside from reassuring me that we-won’t-die-because-the-dogs-leashed-us-together situation, he’s come home drunk, hugged me to death, and nearly kissed me.

His brother, on the other hand, has been very nice to me.

What am I thinking? I should be working hard at work right now or clean the house, not think about falling in love or who I think I like or whatever. This is not the time for these things. Besides, this house reeks of alcohol; I need to use some air-fresheners.

I dry myself off with a towel and shimmy into a big shirt that goes down to my knees. I dry my hair with a blow drying and grab the air-freshener. Mmm, smells like freshly squeezed lemons. Maybe I was enjoying the rush of spreading that like crazy; I even opened the doors to his room and starting spraying that too. I just stayed at the door, not bothering to step back into the room. I don’t want it to look like I was in there.

After a few more sprays, I let my arms go to my sides as I smelled the final product of my spray-a-thon. It wasn’t until I felt a breath inhale and exhale into the crook of my neck.

“And may I ask just what are you doing?”

A/N: Just a small filler until the next event^^ I wonder who that guy was and I wonder who’s room she was in…(lol, I bet you guys could guess).

Thanks for always supporting this fic! I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors:)

Aaaaaaand if any of you guys have any requests for oneshots, just give me a message!