2-Untangle Me Quick!

Love Bites

 

Hyemi POV

“Soryong! Can you stop drooling and help us?” The guy, whose name I figured out was Daeryong, shouted out to the red pick-up truck (LOL I don’t even know if they have pick-up trucks in Korea…I think they do, but yeah. They are not riding a sports car, ladiesxD) that was filled with similar looking boxes that were scattered out on the sidewalk.

“I am so sorry, the boxes are a mess,” I apologize, quickly bowing my head up and down, hitting it on his chin again. Why do I have to be so clumsy right now? I feel like a mess!

“It’s alright, they’re only boxes; I just have to pick them up and they’re back to normal. Now, if Soryong will just come out of the truck…”

“Hyemi-ah! Stop standing there and do something!”

“Woohyun! I can’t exactly do anything because I’m tied up; can you come help us?” I shout out, darting my eyes right at my greasy co-worker. I bet he didn’t hear me over his oozing at the customers who look like they’re doing ‘cute’ aegyo at him. Blergh, makes me sick.

“Sorry about my boss, he seems to be preoccupied,” I apologize, again, bowing my head up and down, this time being extra careful so I don’t hit his chin.

“Stop apologizing,” he chuckled, rubbing my knuckles with his fingers, “We can’t help we’re in a situation like this. Besides, I don’t mind being with tied up with a beautiful girl like you.”

“Stop being so greasy Daeryong. I come out here to help and here I find you being a grease ball, you disgusting piece of filth!” A guy with the same face of Daeryong, except he had straight, edgy brown hair, pops out of nowhere, pointing towards Daeryong with his long fingers.

“Will you stop insulting me and help us get out of this mess?”

“Well you seem to be enjoying yourself.”

“Okay, I admit being tied to this girl made my day better, but I can’t stay like this forever!”

“Maybe you should.”

“Maybe you should help me get out so I can help you pick up the boxes on the ground.”

“Maybe I don’t need your help!”

“Remember the last time you said that?”

“So?”

“Exactly, just help me out.”

“What will I get from helping me out?”

“You’ll receive eternal love from your twin?”

“Ew, no. Greasy-ness doesn’t work on me, bro and that was just gross.”

“But but bu-“                                                                            

“Stop bickering you two! I don’t know who you are or where you’re going, but both of us will reach our destination if we somehow get out of this! Can you just pick up a dog and retrace his steps or something?”

“Okay okay, calm down sister! Now, this will take some time so I want you to breathe in slow and steady and try to relax, alright?” I did as told and I felt myself relax, letting my head rest on Daeryong’s chest. He didn’t seem to mind; instead he rested his head on the top of mine.

“Alright, one down and one to go!” His brother cheered, doing a little dance, “Now I want you to let go of this dog’s leash so I can set him down in the car.” I did as told, again, and let myself relax. Only a few more minutes and I’ll be off to work! I felt the leather strand loosen up sooner than expected and I ran up to hug the guy.

“Thank you! Thank you so much! If it wasn’t for you, I don’t think he and I would’ve been undone from the mess! Thank you so much!” I hugged him tightly, jumping up and down slightly in happiness. Gosh, now I can finally go to work, thanks to him! He is way better than my boss; I wonder if he’s willing to take Woohyun’s place.

“You’re welcome,” the brown haired guy’s arms that were stiff earlier wrap around my body, “I’m glad you’re alright.”

“Anyway, Soryong and I have to go,” Daeryong coughs behind me, “We’ll see you around. Well I might; I work around here.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, I work at that music store right there. Do you go there often?”

“Sometimes, not all the time,” I reply, “I’d love to chat some more, but I need to get going. Thanks again!”

“Oh, don’t forget your dogs!” The two guys say in synch, holding up the dogs in their arms.

“Oh, right! I can’t forget them now, can I?” I quickly take their leashes and lead them to the café. I let the dogs run around the café while I go to the back to put the orange apron on. I tie my hair in a ponytail and walk out to the cash register.

“Finally you arrive,” Woohyun rolled his eyes, calling out the orders to the cooks.

“Thanks to somebody I made it on time,” I roll my eyes towards him, punching in numbers and looking busy.

“What’s got your in a bunch?”

“I called out for help, but you didn’t even budge towards me!”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help, the customer’s got a hold of me and I couldn’t leave for a bit.”

“You could’ve asked Sungjong, Jonghyun, or another male worker to talk to them! I was calling out for help; you’re supposed to help a co-worker when they’re in deep dog doo doo.”

“I told you I’m sorry! I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

“Look, if it’s another one of those coupons for free hugs and kisses, I ain’t taking them. I get enough of them with every present you give me on Christmas and on my birthday,” I deeply sigh, bowing my head towards the customers that came in.

“I don’t want to brag, but I have tickets to the amusement park you’ve been dying to go to!”

“How old do you take me for?”

“Ten, give or take a few more years,” he chuckled, “Come on, I’ve seen how you’ve looked at that advertisement in the newspapers. It’ll give you a break from your university life, it’ll be fun! Let’s go, pretty please?”

“It sounds like you’re the one who wants to go,” I giggle, “Then it’s settled! Let’s go tomorrow, cool? It’s Sunday and we both don’t have work.”

“YAY! You’re the best!!”

“YAH YAH YAH! No hugging until AFTER work!”

~~

I swear today was the longest day ever, I do not want to even hear another word from any human being.

“Hyemi-ah, your wonderful brother is here with your new roommates!” I guess I have to endure more people for a while. I roll off of the soft, fluffy bed and crawl out to the door.

“Sunggyu, why are you here right now? I don’t know if you’ve realized this, but I’ve had a pretty tough day today. I stepped on poo, I was dragged by my dogs and got tied around a gorgeous guy, I got a short lecture at the end of my shift by the manager of the store, and I almost lost my balance when I was walking up the stairs. I’m not in the best mood right now,” I growled, lying down on the floor, staring at what I thought were Sunggyu’s black, polished shoes.

“You thought I was gorgeous?” I feel someone poke my head. I look up to see a curly-haired man smiling down on me, crouching down. I don’t think those shoes belonged to Sunggyu.

A/N: Woohyun is technically like her boss because he got her the job, just to clear things up^^

I updated again! Haha, I hope you guys like the fic so far~So, if Daeryong is the roommate Sunggyu was talking about earlier, who’s the other roommate?

I love reading your wonderful comments, it keeps motivating me to write more! Please keep supporting this fic by writing comments and don’t forget to subscribe! For those of you who I haven’t written on your wall, I want to say thank you for subscribing! Don’t forget to check out my other fics!!

Lastly, I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors!