7-Mr. Cuddles-Phase 2

Love Bites

 

The morning after seemed pretty normal to Soryong. He kept pressing the snooze button every few minutes on the alarm clock, got out of bed, and went to the kitchen to brew his daily coffee. Scratching his stomach with one hand and his hair with the other, he kicked open the door and took lazy steps down the hallway until he felt a small bump on the way to his destination. He looked down and came across his twin who was passed out in dreamland while Hyemi seemed so traumatized. In his half-asleep half-awake state, he stepped passed them and walked towards the kitchen, ignoring the pleas of the small girl.

He stopped halfway, wondering how he’d take her out of Daeryong’s arms, but Soryong shrugged and went off deep into the kitchen.

It wasn’t until about an hour until he heard a loud shriek coming from the hallway.

“Oh boy, this is about to get good,” Soryong giggled as he took a quick sip of his coffee and went towards them.

And there he saw Hyemi experiencing the worst thing ever: Daeryong was making kissy faces to her as he edged forward. Well, at least he let go of her arms. Hyemi let out another strangled scream in attempts for help. She kept whipping her head left and right until she saw Soryong staring in amusement.

“Yah, don’t just stand there! Do something, anything!” Hyemi shouted across the hallway as she crawled away from the sleeping kisser.

“There’s nothing to do to stop him; I told you to be careful about Mr. Cuddles,” Soryong nodded as he rested against the doorframe (A/N: LOL I just realized that a lot of the characters like to lean on doorframes).

“He’s not cuddling anymore though.”

“It’s his second phase. Don’t worry; he’ll pass out in a few.”

“In a few what? Few minutes? Few seconds? Few hours?”

“About a few seconds. Don’t worry, he just passes out for another hour and just looks dead for a while.” As soon as the brunette said that, Daeryong stopped what he was doing and passed out onto the floor once again, letting go of the girl’s now-aching shoulders. She patted them, trying to ease the pain away and didn’t notice Soryong coming to her.

“Come here and sit down, let me give you a massage,” Soryong took her by the hand before she could object, leading her to the couch opposite of where Sunggyu was sleeping like a baby, or at least she thought he was.

“Great, I forgot that we still had him,” she sneered, glaring at her crazy brother.

“Don’t worry, just relax.”

“Yeah the last time you guys said that was last night and it didn’t turn out so well now did it?”

“Stop thinking like that and just let your body relax. Feel each breath, feel everything,” Soryong’s words rung in her mind as he whispered them to her. He might’ve been right; she’s always been a stubborn one in life. Always clouded of stress and worry, she never let herself float around like a lazy cloud in the blue sky. He was right, she shouldn’t feel so stressed out let them do what they wanted to do. They were grown up men after all.

Hyemi let out a long sigh of relief, letting her head roll back at how nice it felt to be massaged and by a good looking guy too. His fingers worked magic on her shoulders as they pressed onto them, adding pressure here and there. Soon, she felt the warmth to be gone and felt Soryong’s head resting on her shoulder.

“Hyemi-ah,” she replied with a hum, enjoying his voice. It was nice how it rung in her mind like an unforgettable memory.

“I have to go to work. You’ll be okay with these two bums, right?”

“I think I’ll be fine,” she replied, frowning a little as she no longer felt his prickly hair on her skin. He had an urge to kiss her on the forehead, but once again brushed away all his silly daydreams and left to work. As he entered the cab, he felt his phone vibrate.

To: Soryong

From: Hyemi

Good luck at work! I’ll have a nice dinner ready by the time you come home^^

                                                                                ~~Hyemi

He smiled and sat back for the ride to work, hoping that the day would progress quickly.

~~

Daeryong POV

“HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING TO SLEEP THERE? YAH KIM SUNGGYU! IF YOU AND YOUR NEW DANCER BOY DOESN’T WALK OUT OF THE DOOR IN FIVE MINUTES, YOU WILL REGRET CRASHING OVER. DO YOU HEAR ME?!” I woke up from the sound of screaming. It echoed around the cold walls of the hallway. I sat upright, brushing away the greasy hair away from my face. I need a shower or some cologne. I should just brush my teeth at least.

I quickly slipped into the bathroom (luckily I was sleeping in front of the bathroom door) and started to brush my teeth as quick as I can. Eh, I shouldn’t really care about whatever she was talking about; Hyemi was probably joking around, right?

Or not.

I tripped over my own legs as I heard the door boom.

“YAH JUNG DAERYONG! HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU’RE STAYING IN THERE? Listen here pretty boy: If you don’t get out of that door in thirty seconds and walk your lazy to the door, I will do the honors of personally throwing you out of the door. You need to get to work, do you understand? I had to even cancel my work today so I see to it that you both go to work. Now you better hurry up; you only have five seconds left.” Five seconds left?! Is this girl forreal?

I spit out everything, rinse, and bolt out of the door, shoving Hyemi out of the way. I apologize quickly and was about to go out of the door until someone caught my collar, making me holler in pain.

“Where do you think you’re going Jung Daeryong?”

“To the car?”

“You are not coming to my company dressed like that. Go dress like a real dancer in some sweats or something; I do not want my teachers to smell like alcohol. Hyemi, at least let him shower,” Sunggyu’s nose scrunched up, puffing out his cheeks in frustration. He looks like a hamster.

“Fine, but he needs to make it quick. I have things to do too, you know?” I take her hands and rub her knuckles in a loving way, apologizing for everything. Heck, why am I apologizing? She’s the one who was screaming her head off even though I have a headache. Whatever, I’ll just do stuff quickly so I can get out of here.

After about thirty minutes, Sunggyu and I head out to the company.

“You know I just realized that Hyemi’s college doesn’t start up until next week so I’m thinking that you can just come into the office early in the morning with me and then start going at three next week,” Sunggyu suddenly said as we parked the car.

“That’s fine, I guess. I mean, I don’t mind or anything. It’s just this morning happened and I’m afraid tha-“

“That you guys might fight? Don’t worry about it; she’s just acting like that so we do what we have to do and don’t get late. She’s really hardcore on time management, but then again…” Then again what? What? Don’t tell me she’s on her period because I don’t want to live with that.

“It’s just that-I don’t even know if I should tell you, Dae.”

“What is it? Just tell me and get it over with.” Maybe she has this weird disease that when she sees good looking people she can’t contain her feelings so she just bursts out like that.

“I think it could be because of your weird sleeping problem.”

“Sleeping problem?”

“Don’t tell me you don’t know about Mr. Cuddles.”

“Is that like some bear or something? Is it like a childhood trauma she has?”

“Daeryong, I think it’s time we got you to see a doctor.”

“What? Sunggyu stop joking around and let’s go inside,” I suggested, but I was yanked back into the chair and the car door was slammed shut by Sunggyu.

“Look, the thing is you and Hyemi were hugging…okay now don’t give me that look of exasperation. I tried explaining it to you last year, but you never ever tried to comprehend it. I think it’s time that we bury Mr. Cuddles somewhere deep inside your soul that you don’t summon it ever again. Dude you practically forced her to hug you. If I was her I would’ve sued you for harassment.”

“It wasn’t harassment.”

“True, but she was squirming and hitting you so you’d let go.” Man, what type of a heavy sleeper am I?

“And remember how even though you were the playboy of college, you weren’t exactly the playboy? Do you remember? Case A: Victim Yellow Dress. Yellow Dress and you started to go out that June of last year after a party. One day she stayed overnight at your house and the next morning she left a note saying that you were clingy. It wasn’t because you were emotionally clingy, but you were clingy in bed after whatever you guys did. You hugged her to death man. You should’ve seen her face in the morning; so priceless.”

“This isn’t funny, you know?” I roll my eyes as I try to process this in my mind. Doesn’t that mean that all those nights getting wasted didn’t mean anything? I wasted a year of my life!

“Well there are more victims,” Sunggyu walks quickly to match my pace, “Want to hear about Victim Flower Bed?”

“No! Stop it with the victims and give me direction to the studio; you’re making me uncomfortable.”

“Oh, trust me you’re not the only one uncomfortable.”

A/N: LOL Daeryong can’t believe that he has a sleeping problem. Soryong seemed like he had a pretty peaceful morning while Hyemi just went crazy again anyway despite how Soryong gave her such a nice massage and told her to relax lol

I haven’t gotten the dogs to cameo much in this…I probably should soon haha

ANNND if you guys have any characters that you want me to cameo in the story, I’ll try my best^^ either comment below or message me! I’m also taking oneshot requests because I don’t have much to write except this one and Is This The Reality I Wanted?!

I read all your wonderful comments and I have to say I’m glad everyone loves this story so far:) Tasty cookies for everyone~~<3 :3