14-Ki-Ki-Kiss?!

Love Bites

 

The only time he could get away from all the drama at work today is lunch. And from all of that ruckus created, Nam Woohyun had had enough. It all started with dumb and dumber rampaging into the café and begging to see Hyemi. As much as he didn’t want to hand her over to Daeryong, he called her over. The two had forgotten both of their keys back at the apartment when Sunggyu decided to have the sleepover. Long story short, they are both dumb.

Then Sunggyu decides to drop by to “greet his friend” when in fact, all he did was nag about his problems to Woohyun when he caught the chance. And it was also to yell to the twins for not staying at his house when he called to make sure they were home. But it was mostly to vent out his emotional stance in his overall life. All Woohyun thought was that if Sunggyu has some problems, he should go talk at bars when he gets really drunk or to a counselor. Or at least to people who’ll actually seem like they care about a problem.

Then there’s Hyemi. Sweet, special Hyemi who just talks and talks like everything is a big deal. Maybe Woohyun was upset when he saw someone else hugging her or that today was the worst day of his life (Hitting his head when he tried to step into the shower room, tripping over electronic devices, ripping through a sea of papers on the table just to get his keys, etc), he didn’t want to hear nor talk about personal problems like he usually would on a day-to-day basis.

The only person who’s been an angel today is Jae. She’s been chatting him up between orders, paying attention to him, and complimenting his skills when she had the chance. It was nice, different from how things usually went. Of course he was a grease ball here and there, but that didn’t stop her from giggling and chatting with him. Plus, unlike his other great buddies, she was the only on who paid great attention to Woohyun, besides the dogs.

So here they are at the park, sitting on a blue bench under a tree that bloomed with green leaves as they looked over the grass. The fresh air was nice for a change. Better than the stuffy, drama-filled place.

“So, how’s the kimbap? They’re leftovers from last night, I hope it’s still yummy,” Jae peeked at Woohyun from her glasses. The lunch boxes were opened and inside revealed various Korean dishes, including pickled food.

“It’s great, I love it,” Woohyun smiled, “You didn’t have to go through all of this, Jae.”

“No, it’s fine, I had extra time in the morning and I’ve been wanting to eat lunch with you since…”

“Since?” Woohyun put his chopsticks down, staring right at Jae. She squirmed a bit, chewing quickly so she could spit out the words. The sooner said, the quicker she can get over this.

“Since I met you!” Her cheeks turned pink in an instant and stuffed with a large amount of rice.

“You look like a squirrel.”

“Are you saying that I have weird two front teeth?”

“No, I’m saying that you look like a cute squirrel with perfect teeth and puffed out cheeks,” Woohyun grinned, showing all his teeth before proceeding to eat. Hearing a girl laugh at an attempt to be witty made his heart flutter. He never knew that someone besides Hyemi would do that.

Hyemi. He wondered why he still liked her. No matter how hard he tried to deny it on the inside, his actions just decided to blow the idea of ignoring her. Instead, he wraps her in his arms like it’s second nature, sticking his cheek next to hers, ruffling her hair when she’s frustrated (or adorable. Heck, Hyemi is always adorable and frustrated so it seems like he always touches her hair. He can’t help it though; it’s so luscious and silky), and many other countless actions. He kissed her once, too. He remembers the cold, damp night. He was soaking wet from the rain and he stood in front of her house because he forgot his keys at his ex-girlfriend’s house. Woohyun didn’t want to go back. He was acting selfish and rude and just utterly stupid, so he decides to show up in front of Hyemi’s doorsteps and kissed her before he fell to the ground.

Woohyun had a bad temperature. Probably from all that running in the rain. The next day, both Hyemi and Woohyun decided to never talk about the kiss. Even Sunggyu doesn’t know about it. But being the he was, he did. She was almost pissed off, but she just brushed it away. Well, she sort of did because Daeryong came home and because if she hadn’t stopped herself, she wouldn’t know what would happen.

“Woohyun?” Woohyun looks up to meet Jae’s gaze and Jae was pretty close to him. Their noses almost toughed, her lips parted open, and in front of Woohyun, she was beautiful. Maybe as beautiful as Hyemi. Her hair was darker than Hyemi’s, black all over, but had dark brown streaks. Her almond shaped eyes were a lighter color, but still dark brown. White skin made a contrast with her hair.

Maybe it was because she looked as beautiful as Hyemi. Maybe it was because he was having a pretty bad day and he wanted to feel better. Maybe it was the moment. He didn’t know what part of his brain triggered the action, but without any words spoken about love or like, Woohyun’s lips were attached to Jae’s.

A/N: A short chapter^^ I wrote this on the train ride back home today and I decided to put it up! Like I said, I won’t be updating much so think of this chapter as a bonus:) I’ve been wanting to write about what Woohyun was doing and this popped up! Soo…Woohyun and Jae kissed:o oh ho ho ho ho~~

Thanks for all the comments! I LOVED IT ALL and I’m glad that everyone is enjoying this fic, thanks for all the support and the love<33 I love all of you<3

So, until next time^^