10-I Know Everything!!

Love Bites

 

Daeryong’s head turned towards the door as he heard a soft knock.

“Come in,” he said, ruffling his hair. He propped himself onto his elbows and let out a soft sigh.

“Hey Daeryong, I just wanted to say that I’ll be leaving the house to you and your twin,” Hyemi walked in with sky-rocketing heels in a red sequined dress that reached the floor. There was a slight slit that reached mid-thigh. Her hair was curled 50’s style and they bounced as she walked into the room. Daeryong’s eyes popped open; why was she going out like that?

“What are you talking about?” Daeryong tried to calm his mind so that he wouldn’t pin her down onto the bed.

“Do I have to make myself clearer?” she scoffed, opening the door a little bit wider, “I’m going to start living with hubby! I thought you knew about our relationship.” Hyemi’s mouth turned into a pout, making her lips bigger than they already were. Daeryong was dumbfounded at the next thing he saw. Woohyun’s arm tightly gripped Hyemi’s waist while the other hand strolled a suitcase back and forth.

Daeryong POV

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!” I screamed out, bolting upright. My hands went through my slightly sweaty hair and then rubbing my face to take away the sleep. That brat Woohyun is Hyemi’s hubby? Hyemi is Woohyun’s wifey? No, that can’t be. She cannot be doing that. I mean if she was in a relationship with him, she’d be living with him right?

“What is going on here?” Speak of the devil, Hyemi walked in wearing a pink apron with a bunny on it.

“Hyemi!” I leaped out of bed and hugged her close to my body, not letting go of her.

“Dae-Daeryong!” her voice buzzed in my ear, “Your fuzz is prickling me! (A/N: fuzz is like nine o’clock shadow, I think…haha I just kind of wanted to write fuzz instead><)”

“Hyemi, can I ask you a question?”

“What is it?” She whined, struggling in my arms to get out of my grip. She probably figured out she wasn’t going to win this battle so she started to relax, blowing puffs of air from her lips. Hyemi’s pretty cute when she does that.

“Are you going out with Woohyun?” I nonchalantly ask her with a straight face while I grab her by the shoulder and violently make her face to face with me. Hyemi’s annoyed face melts away into a smile, tossing her head back as she laughed out loud.

“This isn’t funny,” I mutter, looking away to the wall. I could feel my cheeks getter hotter.

“I’m sorry, no I’m not sorry,” she says between giggles, “It’s just-why would you think that?”

“Cause he always calls you wifey and he always hugs you.”

“That’s how Woohyun and I communicate! And look at you; you’re hugging me now, but we’re not an item.” I frown at her words. Not an item.

“Besides, why were you yelling all of a sudden? I had to fly across the hallway just to see that you hadn’t accidentally hit your head or tripped over the boxes.” My head snapped back into reality, loosening the grip I had on her.

“I just had a bad dream,” I say quietly, stepping besides Hyemi and taking long strides to the living room. I saw Soryong sitting with his legs crossed and reading his daily paper as usual.

“No work today, huh?” I put my arm around his shoulder, ignoring his stop-it look. He hummed in reply, bring his attention back to the newspaper. I start poking his soft cheek with a finger. I liked the way it feels like my finger sinks into the cheek.

“Will you stop that?” He looks over as he settled the paper down to the coffee table. Soryong took my hands and locked them between his.

I also like it when it bothers him. Now I have someone who’s talking to me.

“No,” I smile cheekily, “Please play with me?”

“Haven’t I told you that you should tone down the grease? I don’t want to have a break out all over my face.” He threw his hands away from his as he gave me a dirty look. That didn’t stop me from looking at him with my best impression of puppy eyes.

“If you want to have fun, go play with the dogs,” he sighs out, nudging towards them on the ground. I sigh out in response to my unresponsive brother and yell out for Hyemi.

“What is it this time?” She comes over, plopping herself between Soryong and I.

“Is my mustache growing out? Is it getting annoying?” I nuzzle into her neck, making her gasp in surprise, but she didn’t move away from where she was.

“Yes. It’s very prickly and you should go shave,” she said with a monotone pitch, shoving me off of her, “I have to go do the laundry. You wouldn’t mind entertaining the dogs for about an hour, right?” She stood up from her position and walked off to find the basket we throw the dirty clothes in.

I pout at her answer and slide my body to the floor. The two dogs huddled around me, sniffing my body. I reach out for a ball and throw it to the other side of the room.

“Go get it,” I weakly say, chasing the ball with my eyes. They left me be as they ran off to fight for the ball.

No One POV

For the next thirty minutes Daeryong played go fetch with the dogs. His brother Soryong was sprawled out on the couch, his head leaned against one hand while his legs drooped lazily on the couch. He was watching a random news show about some idol getting a million views all over the world, but to him it was just background music. Soryong was in deep thought about a certain girl. His mind was so full of her, along with her heart, but he knew that that kind of relationship wouldn’t be fair to his brother. Soryong’s daydream ran all over his head for miles and miles. It wasn’t until Daeryong slapped him across the head to take him out of it.

“I was asking if you wanted some food,” Daeryong’s blank eyes rolled around as he spoke to his brother who just came back to reality.

“You’re going out?”

“You haven’t heard a single word that I’ve been saying, have you?”

“Yeah, I haven’t.”

“Old habits die hard, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m going out with a couple of friends of mine. Hoya, Min, and Dongwoon-remember them? Well apparently Dongwoo and Hoya want to say something to Min and I.”

“Took them long enough,” Soryong quickly replied, smirking.

“I know. Anyway, we’re going out for burgers so I’m wondering if you wanted some.”

“Get me a double quarter pounder.”

“Fatass.”

“Tell them I said hi!” Soryong hollered out to his twin who closed the door with a loud bam. Before he could relax back into the couch, Hyemi yelled out for help.

“What is up with all of this yelling in our house today?” Soryong sighed, grabbing a fistful of hair on his way to the laundry room.

“I’m sorry! It’s just I can’t do all of this all alo-AHHHHHH!!!” Hyemi screamed. Soryong stopped mid-way towards the said destination and walked to his own room. There he saw Hyemi in the middle of the mess. There were shirts, pants, papers, and other items scattered on the floor; it covered the entire room. His face scrunched up at the mess that was presented in front of him.

“What are you doing?” He leaned on the doorframe and stared at her with half-lidded eyes.

“I was trying to surprise you by cleaning your room?” Her voice squeaked in reply.

“Is that a question or a statement?”

“Statement?” Soryong sighed at her answer. What was she trying to exactly say?

“Look, why don’t you try to get ready for work? I’ll take care of this mess, okay?” Soryong stepped over to her and hugged her close, trying to comfort her state of confusion. She giggled softly as his skin touched hers.

“What? Is my peach fuzz bothering you?” He chuckled.

“N-no,” she stuttered. Hyemi closed her eyes, embarrassed at her state.

“Come on, let’s get you up and running for work.” Just then, Daeryong walked into the scene with wide eyes.

“I came here for another shirt; the guys sprayed me with water guns nearby so I came back to get a shirt. Now give me that,” Daeryong snatched the shirt Soryong had in his hands and walked out.

“But that’s my shir-oh okay, bye Daeryong. You know it’s totally okay to ignore your twin!” Soryong yelled out to his twin, once again, and sighed at all of this confusion that was happening between the three of them.

Just as Hyemi was walking towards her room, the house phone ringed. She ran straight to it, scared that it might be Woohyun asking for some lunch. When Woohyun asks for lunch through the house phone, he is really grumpy beyond words; Grumpier than Daeryong when he wakes up from his long slumber.

 “Hyemi, I want you to stop whatever is going between you and your roommates. It might not mean anything now, but it will later,” Sunggyu’s voice came from the other end.

“What are you talking about?”

“I know everything Hyemi; don’t think that I didn’t see what happened a few days ago.”

“Wha-“

“I wasn’t asleep when you and Soryong were having that intimate moment! I saw him giving you a massage and how you seemed relaxed. I saw it, I saw everything. I remember you calling Daeryong gorgeous the first time we saw him and don’t get me started on Nam Woohyun. I want you to stop whatever is going on.”
“But nothing’s going on,” Hyemi’s voice trailed away, but wasn’t caught by Sunggyu. The line cut as soon as Sunggyu was done ranting about. Hyemi was more confused than she ever was.

A/N: Wow…this chapter:o

Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter, I hope I didn’t disappoint any of you by putting Woohyun there instead of one of the twins! I know that some of you really wanted Daeryong/Soryong in place of Woohyun, but I felt like fooling around with you guys c: Don’t hate me:< And hello to all new subscribers! Thanks for supporting this fic, here's a little Namheart (feat. Sungyeol) to all of you~~<3

And here’s a oneshot that was requested by donnut! It’s called: Ice Cream Man The description is slightly off-setting than the story, but once I update it you’ll understand why I named it that^^

I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors~~