Why?

Love me like I love you

y, free and single I'm ready too, bingo!

"Fiuuh ..." Hyukjae took a deep breath after he managed to end the y, free and single choreography perfectly.   Actually, he has already memorized the dancing of their newest song well since a week ago.  But as a lead dancer of Super Junior,  Hyukjae thought just  ‘well’  is not enough. He wanted perfection.

Hyukjae glanced at the clock in the training room and then his eyes widened in shock. He didn’t realize that he had practiced about an hour.  And now, it was 00:30 am.  He immediately packed up belongings and prepared to go back to the dorm.  While packing up her things, his mind suddenly drifted to the man who had wanted to accompany his practice. Lee Donghae.  Was he really gone home? Or ... perhaps he was still waiting in the lobby?

"No way ... I've told him to go home ... is it possible he's still determined to wait for me?" He muttered.

After he changed clothes and put his jacket on, he got out of the room and walked toward the elevator.  His pace suddenly stopped when he saw a man sleeping soundly on the sofa next to the practice room.  Hyukjae's eyes rounded in disbelief when he recognized who he was.

"Donghae?"

Hyukjae let out his breath slowly then walked over to the man who was still asleep then crouched in front of him. Carefully, Hyukjae caressed Donghae's head with a small smile.

“Stubborn brat..." He whispered.

"Donghae-ya...Donghae-ya...wake up...let's go home..." Hyukjae tried to wake Donghae while Donghae’s head slowly.

Donghae stirred and let out a small moan.  But he didn’t show any sign to wake up.

“Lee Donghae.. you’re better wake up now or I left you here ..." Hyukjae said again with a slightly threatening tone, even though he will not actually do it.  Hyukjae didn’t have the heart to leave Donghae here alone.  Although Donghae often irritated him because of his spoiled act at Hyukjae, In Hyukjae’s deepest heart, he really cares about Donghae.

Again, Hyukjae let out his breath. This time more severe and heavy. "You’re really annoying, Lee Donghae ..." he muttered as he began to move Donghae to his back. Hyukjae shook his head for a couple times. He annoyed at the fact that Donghae did not wake up. "You're Such a heavy sleeper... You're really lucky you're Lee Donghae..."

After Hyukjae ensured that Donghae was safe and comfortable on his back, Hyukjae started to walk toward the elevator.  With a bit of trouble of having to hold Donghae and carry their bags, Hyukjae pressed the elevator button.

Just when the elevator doors open, Donghae suddenly opened his eyes slowly.

"Hyukkie ..." he muttered softly.

Hyukjae who didn’t realize it, startled and turned his head to face Donghae. "Finally you're awake, brat..." he said while walking into the elevator and pressing the first floor button.

"You can put me down, Hyukkie ... I can walk alone ..." Donghae said.

"Shut up ... I do not wanna see you sleep walking. So, just stay on my back and have a nice sleep ... "

"But I'm heavy, Hyukkie...you must be tired...I don’t want to trouble you..."

"Yes, you're really heavy, Lee Donghae ... and if you really concern about me, you should go home at the first place...you did not need to wait me and fell asleep and make me have to carry you...! "

"You can wake me up, Hyukkie...you don’t need to carry me ..."

"I've tried, you know!" Hyukjae snapped irritably.

"I'm sorry, okay?  that's why i said you can put me down now, Hyukkie ..."

"Need not...just sleep ..."

TING!

The elevator had reached the first floor.  Hyukjae stepped off the elevator with Donghae was still on his back.

"Hyukkie, I'm really awake now ... you can put-"

"Aissh...why you're so noisy, Lee Donghae?! I've said it's need not so it means you just stay thereand be quite!"

"I just do not want to be a burden you..."

"It's too late! You have been my burden for a long time, Lee Donghae...since our first met 13 years ago you had already made me irritated with your spoiled behavior.  I'm used to. "

Donghae pouted slightly. "If you're used to, why are you still mad at me when I was bothering you, Hyukkie??"

Hyukjae draw a deep breath and then exhale slowly.  They're already out of the building and walked to the Hyukjae’s car.

"Because I need space too, Lee Donghae ... i need me time for my self ... and beside, like what i said in practice room, we have grown up. We should reduce our intimacy. "

"So ... You don’t like it now? You hate me now? "Donghae said quietly. The tears began to well up in hir eyes.

Hyukjae knew Donghae will cry in no time.  He answered quickly, "That's not what i mean!"

"So what do you mean?" Donghae said while holding back his tears.

"ngg...We still can always do skinship, hugging, kissing cheeks, holding hands...but only in front of our fans! Not in our real life..."

Donghae’s eyes widened.  No!  He didn’t want to do those things only in front of fans!  He didn’t want all of those things just become fan services.  "But-but-but why??" Donghae asked with his shaky voice.

"Do i need to repeat my words over and over again Lee Donghae?! I need space! "Hyukjae snapped with a high tone.

Donghae silent. He was no longer respond.  His heart was ached to hear Hyukjae’s words . Space? What space was he talking about?  Why does he need space suddenly?

"Hyukkie...Have you ever thought why i always bother you? Not the other members?"  This time, Donghae tried his lucky.  He wanted to confess his feeling towards Hyukjae.

Hyukjae stopped.  Again. They’re in front of Hyukjae’s car now.

Donghae was right.  He never thinks about it. all these times, he just thought that it's just Donghae's natural behavior.  But now, after he thought about it again, Donghae always bothers only Hyukjae wherever and whenever, when there are eleven other members who he can disturb, especially Heechul.  It is no secret that Donghae is heechul’s favorite.  He cares a lot about Donghae.

"Yeah...you're right.  Why i never think about it? Yeah, Donghae-ya...why?  why do you always pester me and keep clingy to me? Do you have no life?"

"You're really slow monkey, Lee Hyukjae..." Donghae said quietly.  His heart which was still bleeding because of the phrase 'i need space' from Hyukjae before, became more severe after hearing  Hyukjae’s las sentence just now: 'Do you have no life?'

Lee Hyukjae! for God's sake, you're my life!

"Yaa~ What were you saying?! How dare you to mock me as slow monkey? Do you not remember yourself? You're slower than me! You can’t read situation, you can’t remember lyrics properly, you can’t, "

"That's all because I love you, Lee Hyukjae...I love you...a lot ..." Donghae said with a pounding heart.  He hoped he will get response that he wants from Hyukjae.

Hyukjae...

There’s no word could describe his facial expression right now.  Unconsciously,  he released his grip on Donghae’s legs.  It made Donghae’s body slid off from Hyukjae’s back slowly.  Luckily, Donghae didn’t fall down and could land on his own feet.

"Hyuk-"

"You're joking right?"

“I’m not...”

“The love you talk about is love between best friend or family right?”
“No, Hyukkie...it’s more than that...I love you like...like...”  Donghae lost his words.  He couldn’t continue his words.

Hyukjae saw Donghae’s  eyes in disbelief.  He couldn’t accept what he heard just now.  Unconsciously, he took three steps backward away from Donghae.

That was only a simple gesture.  But for Donghae, that explained anything.

Lee Hyukjae didn’t love Donghae like he loves him.  And now, there’s a big possibility that Hyukjae will hate him forever.  Imagining this, Donghae’s tears started to fall.  He dropped his head down.  He didn’t let Hyukjae saw his tears.

“I-I’m sorry...I should go home.”  Hyukjae answered then he entered his car and left Donghae.  Alone.

Donghae fell on his knees.  His shaky hand hit his chest repeatedly as if tried to pull out the pains.  And his crying was louder and louder...

 

********

comments are always loved ^^

thank you for your comments on my first chapter!  sorry i can't reply all of them...>,<

see you in next chapter!!