1st day as couple : midnight

Love me like I love you

At 07.00 PM KST

SBS Building, after Strong Heart's recording

Hyukjae was putting all of his things into his bag when Leeteuk came in with an unreadable expression.  He looked upset and disappointed.  He just came back from talking with Strong Heart's PD-nim because Hyukjae's nonstop begging after recording.

"I've talk to PD-nim." Said Leeteuk after he sat down on the sofa near Hyukjae.

"Then?  He agreed?" Hyukjae asked with eyes full of hope.

Leeteuk sighed.  "Unfortunately, yes..he agreed."

Hyukjae took a relief breath.  "Thank you, hyung..."

"Why you don't let strong heart airing that part?  It's a good part you know!  Eunhae shipper must be happy if they know you're talking about Donghae.."

"But that's not a nice talking, hyung..I don't want ELF get wrong idea about me and Donghae relationship."

"What kind of idea that ELF maybe wrong, hyukjae?  You and Donghae is in a relationship indeed!"

Hyukjae widened his eyes.  He looked around then said--almost shouting-- "Hyung!  Can't you lower your voice a bit?  Do you want everyone knows about me and Donghae?"

Leeteuk closed his eyes, taking a deep breath then let it out slowly.  He tried to calm himself.

"You can escape this time, Hyukjae..but not after we get home.  As soon as you meet Donghae, you have to apologize to him.  If I know you don't do that or Donghae apologize to you first, I'll tell Heechul and Kangin about this!"

Hyukjae gulped his saliva. His body trembled in fear imagining what would he be if Kangin, moreover Heechul, knew he made Donghae cried.  He would dead. 

 

*******

 

Hyukjae and Leeteuk entered Leeteuk's dorm (12th floor) silently.  They didn't spoke at each other since they were on their way to go home.  Leeteuk was still upset with Hyukjae and Hyukjae was still...hmm..no one knew what he was thinking.  He just stayed silent.

"Leeteuk hyung!  Hyukjae hyung! The dinner is ready!  Let's eat together..!" Ryeowook said cheerfully.

The reason why Hyukjae came to Leeteuk's dorm instead of his own dorm is this.  Because Ryeowook called Leeteuk and said that all of members--except Donghae and Siwon--were there to have dinner together.

After both of them cleaned themself, Hyukjae sat down beside Sungmin while Leeteuk sat in front of him.  Hyukjae wanted to offer his left said that still empty to Shindong when suddenly Heechul sat on his side.

Hyukjae bit his lower lips to surpress his gasped.  He was really surprised when Heechul was suddenly appeared and sat beside him calmly.

"Why? Why are you so surprised?" Heechul asked Hyukjae suspiciously.

"I-I'm not!" Hyukjae answered nervously. 

Leeteuk on the other side couldn't help but chuckled seeing Hyukjae was so awkward sat beside Heechul.  It must not only because they're originally awkward but also because Hyukjae was afraid Heechul asked him about Donghae.

"Ah, did Donghae bring you lunch today?" Asked Heechul while scooping rice into his bowl.

BINGO!

Hyukjae nodded his head slowly without looked at Heechul. 

"How was his cook? Is that delicious?"

Hyukjae nodded his head again.  "It's delicious, hyung.."

"He was having a hard time..." Suddenly Ryeowook spoke up.

All of eyes on that table turned to him. They looked at him questionly.  Especially Heechul.  He always pays full of attention with everything related with his beloved little brother.

"I was checking on him this afternoon when I saw the kitchen was in a mess.  And there, he was standing awkwardly while holding his right hand."

"What happened with his right hand?" Heechul asked worriedly.

"His right hand was splashed by oil, hyung.."

"What??"

"Don't worry..I flushed his hand immediately..and Junghoon hyung applied ointment on his blister.  He should be okay now, hyung.."

Heechul heaved sigh of relief.  "Did he cry?"

"No..he didn't..but his eyes was teary and he kept wincing in pain when we treated his hand."

Hyukjae's heart was aching.  He felt more guilty now.

"But even if his hand was hurt, he still insisted to continue his cooking for Hyukjae hyung..." Ryeowook added and smiled bitterly. 

"Excuse me, I've done eating..I'll go back to my room." Hyukjae suddenly excused himself. He couldn't hold listening this any longer.

"Hyukjae-ah..where are you going? We're talking about your Donghae now!" Heechul shouted then stood up to catch up Hyukjae, but Leeteuk prevented him to do that by holding his arm.

"What are you holding me, Jungsoo? His act was rude..I have to talk to him..!"

Leeteuk shook his head.  He pulled Heechul to his room then locked it.

"What's going on? Are they fighting?" Heechul asked immediately.

"Not really fighting..but Hyukjae did a wrong thing to Donghae today.." Leeteuk explained carefully.

Heechul tilted his head slightly. "What did he do?"

"He..He scolded Donghae.."

"What?? But why?"

"Because he brought lunch for Hyukjae.." Leeteuk said nervously.  He could sense that after this Heechul will be angry.  Very angry.

"So..donghae being nice is sin for Hyukjae, huh? Lee Hyukjae, you...aissshh!" Heechul didn't continue his words.  He was about to storm out from Leeteuk room but Leeteuk held him tightly.

"Don't interfere their relationship, Heechul-ah!  Let them solve their own problem!"

"But--"

"If we don't let them to solve their problems by themself, they will never grow up.."

Heechul sighed in defeat.  "Okay..I won't interfere this time..But if until tomorrow Hyukjae doesn't breath apologize to Donghae or I see Donghae is the one who apologize to Hyukjae..I won't just stay silent.."

 

********

 

12.00 AM KST

Hyukjae was in his room.  He rolled his body left and right repeatedly. He had brushed his teeth and he was already wearing his pajama, but why he couldn't sleep at all?

The answer maybe because his brain was full of Lee Donghae.  He wondered if Donghae was already home or not because if he was, why he didn't come to his room.  Usually, even when they were still only best friends, Donghae always comes to his room to check Hyukjae.  So, when he wasn't doing that Hyukjae felt there's something missing.

"Aisssh...should I check to his room?"

Hyukjae got out from his bed then changed his pajamas into casual T-shirt, jeans and jacket.  Before he left his room, he grabbed his car key.

He was going to open the dorm's door when suddenly, Kyuhyun's voice calling him was heard from dining room.

"Hyung! Where are you going?"

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun nervously but then he decided to answer honestly.

"I'm going to check Donghae.  I want to know He was already at dorm or not.."

"But why do you change your pajama?  If you just want to check, you can use your pajama..and why do you bring your car key?"

Hyukjae thought for awhile.  He didn't understand either why he changed his pajama and brought his car key.  Those were pure reflex.

"I don't know either...maybe...just in case, if I want to fetch Donghae in his drama filming.."

"Eeh? It's midnight, hyung..Donghae hyung was there with Junghoon hyung..you don't have to fetch him.."

"I know..but..aissh..you don't need to know, Kyu! I'm going!"

After Hyukjae left, Kyuhyun smirked.  He picked his phone and dialed Heechul's number.

"Hyung..Hyukjae hyung just got out..he is going to fetch Donghae hyung.."

 

********

 

Donghae's filming location

Donghae streched his tired body.  The only thing he need now beside Hyukjae was his bed.  His whole body was aching.  Not to mention, he also suffered headache because his lack of sleep.

"Okay!! Last scene!!" The director shouted.  His voice indicated that he was tired too.

Donghae rose from his seat then spoke to himself, "Come on Donghae..do your best!  After this, you can go home!"

"Yeah!! Let's go actor Lee Donghae!!" Jinhyuk who also in the same scene with Donghae put his arm around Donghae and dragged Donghae to the filming set.

"Donghae-ah, we are all tired.  And I know as an idol you're more tired than us.  So, try to not make any NGs in this last scene. Okay?" The director said to Donghae.

Donghae smiled widely while showing his thumb to the director.

"Okay..everyone's ready? Camera...rolling...action!!"

 

******

 

Hyukjae stopped his car behind Donghae's car.  He was already in Donghae's drama filming location.  Now, he was battling with himself what he should do.

"Aissh..why am I here??"

He didn't know either.  When he knew that Donghae wasn't at home yet, without thinking twice he went to parking lot to get his car then drove his car out from building.  And...here he was now, looking at Donghae who's still busy filming last scene.

"Maybe I should get out of the car first.."

He unsettled his seatbelt then got out from his car.  He spotted Junghoon was standing not too far from Donghae filming set.  So, he decided to approach Junghoon.

"Junghoon hyung.." Called him with low voice.

Junghoon turned his head then surprised when he saw Hyukjae was standing behind him calmly.

“Hyuk—what are you doing here?”

Hyukjae looked at Donghae’s direction for a second then answered, “Fetch him of course.  What else?”

Junghoon shook his head in disbelief.  “Aigoo…young lovers…”

“How was he?”  asked Hyukjae, ignored Junghoon’s comment.

“He wasn’t in his best condition today.  He looks unfocused and keep making mistakes.  The director scolded him many times.” Junghoon explained to Hyukjae shortly.

Hyukjae didn’t say anything.  He just watched Donghae who just made a mistake again.  He bowed while saying sorry before the filming started all over again.

“It’s the last scene.  I hope he didn’t make too many NGs this time.”  Said Junghoon.  “Ah…Hyukjae..Were you guys fighting?”

Hyukjae shook his head.  It was better if Junghoon didn’t know they were fighting.  He wanted to solve this problem alone.

“Tsk…You and Donghae are same… I know you guys are fighting.  If not, Donghae won’t be like this.”

Hyukjae was still silent.  He didn’t want to argue with Junghoon. 

“Hyung, you can go home first.  I want to talk with Donghae.   Just two of us.”  Hyukjae said without looking at Junghoon.  He was busy looking at Donghae.

“I understand…Once the filming finished, I will leave you and him alone.” Replied Junghoon.

After that, they were standing silently.  Both of them were watching Donghae calmly while hoping that Donghae will finish it quickly. 

 

*******

 

“CUT!  OKAY, GOOD!” 

Donghae and all of the drama crews breathed sigh of relief.  Finally after 12 hours filming, they were done well.  Before he left the filming set, Donghae bowed (again) to all of crews then said thank you and sorry (again). 

He was back to his seat then looked around to find Junghoon.  But instead of Junghoon, he found another person was standing not too far from him and looking at him with no expression.

“Hyuk..Hyukkie…?”  he muttered in disbelief.

He ran to Hyukjae with eyes’ wide open.  “Hyukkie..what are you doing here?” asked him immediately when he was in front of Hyukjae.

“Have you finished?” 

Donghae nodded his head slowly. 

“Then let’s go home.”

“Go home?  With you?  Where’s Junghoon hyung?”

“I asked him to go home first…”

“Bu-but why?”

“Why are asking so many questions, Hae?  Just go home with me!”

Donghae pouted.  “Okay…I’ll take my bag and say goodbye to the others…”

“I’ll wait you in my car.” Hyukjae said as he walked toward his car.

Donghae was watching Hyukjae’s back.  His lips were forming a smile gradually.  Then, he walked back to get his bag happily.

“Donghae, you go home now?”  Jin Hyuk asked.

“Yeah!  Hyukjae fetches me!  Good night, hyung!  See you tomorrow!”  he chirped happily then ran to Hyukjae’s car.

 

*********

 

Hyukjae was driving the car slowly.  His eyes locked to the front.  He didn’t look at Donghae even once nor spoke at Donghae.  He was still busy arranging his words to apologize to Donghae.  While Donghae, who was sitting beside him kept eyeing him with his sparkling eyes and his mind is full of happiness and worried at the same time.  Happy because Hyukjae fetched him and worried because he felt that Hyukjae was still upset at him.

“Hyukkie…”  after he took a deep breath, Donghae called Hyukjae nervously. 

Hyukjae didn’t respond.  Donghae pouted slightly then continued, “I’m sorry….”

Hyukjae stunned.  He sighed heavily.  In the end it was still Donghae who asked for forgiveness although it was not his fault.

‘Lee Hyukjae, why is so damn hard to say sorry to him?!’  He screamed loudly in his heart.

“I’m sorry for making you angry today…I didn’t mind to embarrass you, Hyukkie…I’m sorry for coming to your filming...My intention wasn’t bad, Hyukkie…I just wanna you make a homemade food.  I know I’m not good at cooking, but I—”

“They were delicious.” Cutted Hyukjae shortly.

Donghae stunned for a second then beamed happily, “Really?!  You ate them?!”

“Yes…I ate them…”

“And…you like them?”

“Yes…I like them…”

Donghae couldn’t hide his happiness.  His smile was so bright and his eyes are sparkling.  He was really glad that Hyukjae like them. 

“Hae…”

“Hmm?”

“You can bring me lunch again if you want…”

“Really?!  You allow me?!”

“Yeah…if you want…”

“Of course I want Hyukkie!”

“But promise me…no hugging or touching in the public place…”

Donghae nodded his head furiously.  The fact that Hyukjae let him to bring him lunch in his filming location was more than enough for him.

“Thank you, Hyukkie…”

‘No…Thank you, Donghae…’ thought Hyukjae.  But instead of saying that words, Hyukjae said his usual reply,  “Mm...”

“Hyukkie…can I sleep with you tonight?”

Hyukjae thought for awhile then nodded his head.  Maybe let Donghae sleep with him will make his guilty diminished.

“Thank you, Hyukkie…”

“Stop saying thank you, Hae…”

“Oh, sorry…”

“And stop saying sorry…”

Donghae chuckled.  “Then, I love you, Hyukkie…”

And….Hyukjae couldn’t find the right words to reply that.

 

***********

 

Hellooo...I hope you like this chapter...you can see that Hyukjae actually cares about Donghae...:D

Sorry for grammar mistakes and thank you for comments and subscribe!

More comments = faster updates!! ^^