Four Hearts

Love me like I love you

Donghae was very happy.  He couldn’t hide it at all.  His smile was so bright until anyone who saw him maybe would smile too unconsciously.  He did all of his schedules happily—actually he always does happily, but today he did moooore happily—and he ate his meal properly, when he usually skips his meal time lately.  For people who joined today’s breakfast certainly knew what the reason.  It was because Lee Hyukjae.  He asked him to go on a date tomorrow.  It made Donghae didn’t dare to skip his meal—he was afraid he would fall sick again—and he also finished all of his schedules even for tomorrow in order to get himself free. 

“Donghae-ah…I’ve talked to director…you can do all of your filming for tomorrow today, but it seems like you can only go home tomorrow morning.  Is that okay?”  Junghoon said to Donghae.

Donghae who was busy playing his phone looked up from his phone to face Junghoon then said while smiling, “It’s okay, Hyung…and thank you…”

Junghoon’s eyebrows furrowed.  “Donghae-ah…you were still sick…You shouldn’t push yourself like—”

“I’m okay, Hyung.  I’m not sick anymore!  Look at me…am I pale?”

Junghoon shook his head.  “No…”

Then Donghae grabbed Junghoon’s hand and palmed it on his forehead.  “Look…I’m not fever anymore, Hyung…I’m completely healthy!” he grinned cutely.

Junghoon sighed, defeated.  “Okay, up to you…I hope your date with Hyukjae will go well tomorrow.”

Donghae gasped.  “Hyung…you know?”

“Your Kangin hyung’s loose lips never change…”  Junghoon laughed.

 

***

At SM Building, Practice Room

“What are you planning?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean…Why did you ask him for a date out of the blue?”

Hyukjae bit his lower lip, unable to find the answer of Kyuhyun question. 

“Answer me.” Kyuhyun said again.  His eyes were looking at Hyukjae angrily. 

Hyukjae ignored Kyuhyun.  He got up from his seat then walked to the door.  He wanted to go out and cleared his mind for a while.  Actually, he couldn’t understand his mind too, as well as his heart.  Everything was so messed for him. 

“Hyung!”  Kyuhyun held his arm, prevented Hyukjae to leave.  “I’m not finished.”

Hyukjae stopped, but he didn’t look at Kyuhyun and he didn’t utter any words either.  He just waited Kyuhyun talk again.

“Last night…why did you say he will hate you?  What are you planning now?”

Hyukjae took a deep breath.  “You’ll see…”

“Whatever it is, I’m sure it will hurt him…can you…can you just stop hurting him?”

“You asked me to leave him…you asked me to stop hurting him… this is my way to do that…this is my way to end this ridiculous relationship with him.”

“If you found your relationship with him is ridiculous, why you asked him to be your boyfriend??” Kyuhyun’s anger almost exploded, but he tried to hold it.  He didn’t want to make a scene in SM’s building. 

This time, Hyukjae bowed his head.  His mind was flashbacking every single moment that happened just a few hours before he asked Donghae to be his boyfriend. 

“Hyukjae…you know how Donghae is, don’t you?”

“You want to see him broken?”

“You want him to lose sparkling in his eyes?”

“He can’t be without you…”

Those words were echoing in his head repeatedly.  Those words pushed him to go to Donghae’s room and asked him to be his boyfriend.  But when he said yes, Hyukjae’s mind had already known that it would be over, soon.

“It’s just…just because…You don’t need to know, Kyu…”  It’s just between me and Heechul hyung.  No one could know especially Donghae.

“I don’t want to fight with you anymore, Hyung…I love you, you know?  As brother…So, whatever your plan, you have to finish that as soon as possible.  I can’t bear watching him cry again, okay?”  Kyuhyun gave up.  He didn’t force Hyukjae to reveal his plan anymore. 

Hyukjae smiled—not exactly a smile because he only lifted his corner lip—then said, “Okay…”

“And promise me one thing, Hyung…”

Hyukjae’s smile faded.  He could predict what Kyuhyun wanted him to promise.

“After you’re really done with Donghae Hyung, I can have him, and you can’t interfere anymore.”

Hyukjae simply nodded.  He released his arm from Kyuhyun then walked out from the room.  He made his way to car park while his hand was busy at his phone, typing a message.

To : Tiffany

Fany-ah…do you have a plan tomorrow?  Wanna go out with me?

 

***

The next day, early morning, 05.15 AM KST

Donghae stepped into his dorm after he finished all of his scenes for the drama.  His eyes were very heavy and his body was like trampled by an elephant.  In conclusion, he’s very tired and sleepy.  The one and only thing that he could think was just his bed.  He had to sleep for about 4 – 5 hours before he prepared for his date with Hyukjae.  He didn’t plan to have panda eyes when he met Hyukjae later.

“Donghae-ah…”

“Eung?”  Donghae was about to enter his room when suddenly a faint voice call him from living room.  He walked to living room and find a man with pink pajama was standing nervously in front of him.

“Sungmin hyung?”  Donghae frowned.  “What are you doing here….at 5.00?  It’s still too early to prepare breakfast!”

“I…I’m waiting for you…”

“Waiting for me?  Why??”

“I need someone to listen to me, Hae…”  Sungmin’s voice sounded so sad.  It made Donghae immediately ran to Sungmin and pulled him to sofa.

“Now tell me, Hyung...What happen??  You look…you look so desperate…”

“I am…I am indeed desparate…”

Donghae held Sungmin’s hands, while looking at Sungmin concernedly.  His expression was giving signal to Sungmin to continue.

“I’m…I’m falling in love with someone, Hae…”

Donghae jaw was dropped.  “Really??  Who is that lucky girl??”

“Ngg…it’s not a girl…”

“So…woman?”

“Hae…what’s the difference from girl and woman??”

“It’s different, Hyung…girl is someone who’s still on her teenage, but woman is someone who’s more…more…more than…girl?”

Sungmin rolled his eyes.  “Yeah, whatever…but I’m not falling in love with girl or with woman!”

“So….”

“Lee Donghae…are you really that slow?”  Sungmin muttered, annoyed.

Donghae closed his mouth in disbelief.  “Hyung…you’re falling in love with a…boy?”

Sungmin nodded.  “How…?”

“Who?”

“He is someone you know very well, Hae…”

Donghae thought for a while before his eyes widened.  “KYUHYUN???”

Sungmin shocked and jumped to close Donghae’s mouth.  “Not too loud, babo!!”  He hissed.

Donghae nodded then Sungmin released Donghae’s mouth and sat again.

“Since when?”  Donghae asked.

“I don’t know…maybe…since a long time ago but I don’t realize until…”

“Until what?”

Sungmin shook his head.  “It doesn’t matter when I start to fall in love with him.  I bet you don’t remember either when you start loving Hyukjae.”

Donghae blushed.  He smiled shyly before he looked at Sungmin again with a serious expression.  “So…what are you going to do, Hyung?  Are you planning to confess to him?”

“I don’t know…Maybe not…”

“Why??”

“He loves someone else, Hae…”

“Really??  Who’s that unlucky girl?”

Sungmin chuckled.  “It’s not a girl, Hae…and I don’t think someone he loves is unlucky…”

“So…”

“Not a woman too…Kyuhyun also loves a boy…”

“What???  Who’s he??  Is he someone that I know too??”

Sungmin smiled bitterly.  “Yes, Hae…you know him too…”

Donghae opened his mouth to ask but Sungmin added, “Don’t force me to tell you who is he.  It’s Kyuhyun’s secret…”

“Okay…” Donghae muttered sadly.

“Hae…can you promise me something?”

Donghae stared at Sungmin confusedly.  “What promise, Hyung?”

“Whatever happened in the future, promise me…promise me you WON’T take Cho Kyuhyun from me.”

Donghae blinked several times but he finally nodded and smiled.  “Of course, Hyung…I have Hyukkie…I promise.”

 

***

 

-tobecontinued-

 

I hope I won’t take too long to update this again…I really miss my lovely readers….mumumumumu :*

And I decided to add ‘angst’ on the tag.  But…is this story angst enough to add that ‘angst’ tag?