Midnight

Love me like I love you

Heechul paced at living room restlessly.  His mind drifted to her favorite dongsaeng who was still not back to the dorm.  Somehow he felt uneasy.  Like there's something bad will happen to Donghae.

“Heechul-ah ... can you sit quietly?”  Leeteuk asked Heechul.  He was tired just by seeing Heechul. 

“How can I sit quietly?  I don’t know when Donghae will be back and he doesn’t pick up his phone!”

Leeteuk let out his breath slowly. "Why you don’t try to call Hyukjae..."

"I have.  And he doesn’t pick my calls too..."

"Or...try to call Kyuhyun or Sungmin.  Maybe they had gone home and Donghae decided to stay there. "  Leeteuk gave his suggestion.

Heechul nodded his head in agreement.  He pulled out his cell phone again, then he contacted Kyuhyun.

"What is it, hyung?"  Kyuhyun said as he picked up the phone immediately.

"What are you doing?"

"As usual.  Hurry hyung ... what is it? "

"Aissh...you’re really crazy gamer. Yaa ~ is Hyukjae home? "

"He is .."

"With Donghae?"

"Nope.  alone. "

"Whaat? From when? "

"Mmm .. maybe half an hour ago..."

"He did not say anything?"

"No...he went into his room ..."

"Aissh...then where is Donghae now?"

"Hyung ... is there any problem?"

"Hmm .. Well ~ Cho Kyuhyun!  I go there in a minute.  Open the door!" Said Heechul then hung up. Heechul hastily went into his room and then out again.  He was wearing  jacket and trouser while carrying a car key.

"Yaa ~ where are you going to? This is already midnight!" Leeteuk said.

"I'm going to 11th floor.  After that, maybe I should look for Donghae."

"What happened to Donghae?"

Heechul did not answer Leeteuk’s question.  He had darted out of the dorm.

"Yaa ~ Kim Heechul! I'm coming! "

 

***
 

He rushed into the dorm right after Kyuhyun opened the door.  He didn’t care about Kyuhyun’s confused face and Leeteuk who followed him.

"Yaa ~ Lee Hyukjae! Open the door!" He shouted, banging on the Hyukjae door.

There was no answer.  Heechul was growing impatient.  "Yaa ~ ~! OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL DESTROY YOUR DOOR!!"

Finally, Hyukjae opened her door.  His face looked rumpled and sleepy.

"Where's Donghae?" Heechul asked directly.

"I do not know." Hyukjae answered shortly.

"Yaaa ~! He had been waiting for you!! How could you not know? "

"I said do not know, so it means I do not know hyung!"

"Aissshhh!!!... You must leave him there! You crazy!!"

"Yes!  I leave him there!  So what? He's grown up hyung!  He can go home alone! "

"Yaa ~ YOU ...!" Heechul’s fist raised.  He’s ready to punch Hyukjae.  He was very upset right now. No.  He was not just upset.  He was angry. How could Hyukjae leave Donghae alone there? It was midnight and very difficult to find a vehicle to go back to the dorm.

"Kim Heechul, STOP! I do not want any violences in Super Junior!" Leeteuk cried in panic.  Leeteul was holding Heechul’s hand.  From the outside Heechul may look feminine.  But, if he has a tantrum, it means disaster.

"Let me go, Jungsoo!"

"NO!!!! Let's pick Donghae now! He must be confused right now! "

Heechul slowly lowering his fist.  His eyes continued to stare at Hyukjae with anger.  While Hyukjae, he bowed his head.  He did not dare to stare back at Heechul.

"If something bad happened to Donghae, you will get many punches from me, Lee Hyukjae!" He threatened Hyukjae then ran out to the car park with Leeteuk.

‘Donghae-yaa ... my little brother, wait for hyung!’

 

***
 

Donghae was stepping down the road, flagging down. The tears had stopped flowing, but he still felt pain in his chest.

‘You're stupid, Lee Donghae ... you should not tell your feelings to Hyukjae.  Of course he would react like that.  He's normal!  And now you're scaring him.  He certainly would not want to talk to you again.  He will not want to be friends with you anymore.  He must be...disgusting with you now ...’

Donghae tears flowed again when he thought about the possibility of Hyukjae will avoide him. For years he survived beside Hyukjae as a good friend.  Donghae keepa all his feelings in his heart. His love is unconditional.  He doesn’t hope anythng from Hyukjae.   He just wants to keep Hyukjae and sees Hyukjae happy, even if only as a friend.

"Well Done, Lee Donghae ... you ruined everything ... why you could not control your mouth?" Donghae mumbled between his sobbing.

Donghae stopped walking. He did not know how long he's walking but his legs were very tired now. And  he felt so cold.

Donghae turned to and fro to find a place for him to sit but there were no bench or something he could sit on.  Because he was so tired, he walked to the edge of the sidewalk and decided to sit there.

Pathetic.  He thought with a sad smile.  I hope there are no journalists who saw me.  If any reporters or netizens saw me, there will be new problem.

"Hey, young man ~!"  Suddenly from behind,  there was a heavy and coarse voice calling him.

Donghae turned around.  His heart skipped a beat.  In front him there are three large man who looked at him savagely.  As if he was their prey who they had been waiting to be enjoyed.

"Ye-yes, sir ... can i help you?" Donghae said in a trembling voice.  Inwardly, he cursed himself. How stupid he was asked about it to the three big men who obviously have bad intentions to him.

"Give me all of your money ... NOW."  One of them said.

Donghae gulped panicly. "I-I do not have money, sir ..." Donghae did not lie. His wallet and cell phone are in his bag.  And his bag is in Hyukjae’s car.  He did not have anything now.

"You think we're going to believe you?? Branded clothes, handsome face, the smell of expensive perfume..how could you not have any money! "

"Quick give all your money while we still have the patience!"

"Bu-But ... I'm not lying ... I do not have money ... I do not bring my-"

"Aarrgghh .. Such a lame excuse! Check him! " One of them ordered the other two.

They pulled Donghae toward them roughly.  They checked Donghae’s body and Donghae who was scared to death just crying silently.  He had absolutely no energy to cry out for help.

"Aissh...boss! He really doesn’t have anything!"

"Useless brat!"

The man who called boss was staring at Donghae's body up and down carefully, then ordered, "Take off all his clothes."

Donghae's eyes opened widely. "Do-Don’t! Please! I beg you!  NOO!!!"

One of them grabbed Donghae’s mouth with his hand to make him shut up, while others started to take off all clothes and leaving Donghae only with his boxer.  Donghae is really scared.  He was hugging his knees and buried his face in between.

"His clothes are quite expensive." the boss said.

"So...boss...you just wants his clothes?"

"You think what? I want to him? I am more interested in women!  Let's go before someone sees us! "

After they left, Donghae's body collapsed to the side still in his position.  His sobbing grew louder and pitiful.  He knew he had to get up and seeked for help before anyone recognized him as Super Junior Donghae.  But he was still weak and his body has not stopped trembling.

‘Hyung ... hyung ... Leeteuk Heechul hyung ... Hyukkie ... help ... '

"DONGHAE!"


 

***

 

Leeteuk drift his car with Heechul with very slow speed.   They've been in the SM building and found Donghae was not there. Heechul has contacted Ryeowook in the dorm and he said Donghae still not come home.  So it means the only possibility is Donghae wandering on street.  Because he knew Donghae was not the kind of man who would go to a cafe or club alone.

"Donghae-ah...where are you?"

"Relax, Heechul-ah...we will find him..."

"If anything happens to him, I'll break the Hyukjae’s neck."

"Heechul-ah ..."

"What??! You would not let me?  I don’t care! I will not hear you again! "

"No ... That's .. is that Donghae?"

Heechul's eyes immediately focused on the direction that Leeteuk designated.  Heechul and Leeteuk's eyes immediately widened as they realized that they are right.

The man they saw were lying in the street only with boxer that covered his body is Donghae! Their precious Donghae!

Leeteuk stopped his car.  After that, Heechul immediately dashed out from the car and shouted frantically, followed by Leeteuk.

"DONGHAE!"

Heechul and Leeteuk ran over to Donghae.  Heechul who came first picked up Donghae's head with his left hand and buried his face in his chest.

"Donghae-ah...what happened with you?"  Heechul said.  His tears fell unknowingly  seeing the condition of his favorite dongsaeng.  Meanwhile, Leeteuk’s tears were already flowing like a waterfall.  His hands grasped Donghae’s hands tightly.

"Hyung ..."

"Yee?"  Heechul and Leeteuk cried together.

"Cold ..."

Heechul took off his jacket  and put that on Donghae.  Meanwhile, Leeteuk, he took off his shoes and his sock then put them on donghae too. 

"Home ..."

"Yeah ... let's go home ..." Heechul whispered in Donghae’s ear.

"Heechul-ah... put Donghae on my back." Leeteuk asked and Heechul nodded.  After  that, tjey ran to the car and placed Donghae in the back with Heechul while Leeteuk was the one who’s driving.

Heechul put Donghae’s head in his lap. His hands kept his head to calm Donghae.

"Hyung.." Donghae murmured with her eyes closed and tears continue to flow.

"Shhh...you're safe, Donghae-ah...calm down...go to sleep, my baby ..."

"Hyung ... Hyukjae ... Hyukjae hate me now ... What should I do, hyung? I'm stupid ... I'm really stupid ... I can not be his friend anymore now ... he will not talk to me again ... hyuung ... help me ... help me. .. help me ... "

 

************

 

IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLEASEE...;___; I HAVE TRIED MY BEST!!

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LOVED!!

SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER!! >,<