1st date...?

Love me like I love you

These days were definitely the best days ever for Donghae.  He was like living in the paradise that full of cherry blossom.  How could he not be happy when he has Hyukjae as his boyfriend?   Wait…don’t imagine Hyukjae changed into someone who romantic, sweet and warm toward Donghae.  He was still the same Hyukjae, cold and indifference.  But, the good thing is he never gets angry at Donghae anymore.  He let Donghae did everything he wanted.  He allowed Donghae wake him up, visit his filming location to bring him lunch and the most important thing, he let Donghae sleep with him.  Not every night, because as an understanding boyfriend, Donghae knows well when he could sleep with Hyukjae and when he couldn’t.

The other thing that made Donghae happy was they have couple phones now.  The white one is for him and the black one is for Hyukjae.  Of course the one who initiate this and buy them are Donghae.  He did that for their own safety.  Because if they used their usual phones to contact each other, Donghae was afraid that people will find out,  since Donghae really loves to send message when they are apart.  And the messages absolutely not just messages.  All of them are love messages.   Sometimes Hyukjae replied those messages but sometimes he didn’t.  But as the persistent kid, Donghae will send messages again and again until Hyukjae replied his message although just once.

And today, without them realizing, they have been a couple for six days.  Tomorrow would be their first week anniversary.  Well, Donghae actually realize it because he has counted the day.  He was impatient waiting for the day he could celebrate their first week anniversary.  Why?  Because he already had planning something.

What’s his plan?  We’ll see…For now, let’s enjoy their 6th morning together…

 

*************

 

"Hyukkkieee...good morniiiinggg..." Donghae chirped happily when he entered Hyukjae's bedroom.

"Eung?  He's still sleeping?" Donghae pouted.  "Why do you always wake up late, Hyukkie?" Donghae murmured while sitting on the edge of Hyukjae's bed.

"Hyukkiee...wake up..." Donghae whispered in Hyukjae's ear softly.

Hyukjae didn't budge from his position.  He was still sleep soundly.  It made Donghae sighed tiredly.

"You're lucky to have me as your lover..." Said Donghae then chuckled.  "Nggg..should I kiss him like usual? He wouldn't be mad at me right?"

Donghae smiled widely.  He was just about to kiss Hyukjae's cheek when his eyes landed on Hyukjae's plum lips. Suddenly, Donghae's heartbeat was rising like crazy.  He wanted to kiss those lips badly.  

"Blame your so inviting lips, Hyukkie…" He mumbled. Then, he leaned his lips to Hyukjae's lips slowly.

When the distance was only a few, suddenly Hyukjae spoke with closed eyes, "Don't dare to continue, Lee Donghae..."

Donghae gasped in shock.  He got up from his position spontaneously.  His cheeks were blushed madly and his heart was thumping like crazy.

And Hyukjae, he finally opened his eyes then sit while staring at Donghae piercingly. 

"Hyukkie...you're awake..since when?" Donghae asked timidly.

"Since you mumbled that my lips are inviting.." Hyukjae answered then continued,  "Don't dare to do that again when I'm sleeping..you understand?"

Donghae nodded while pouting.  Hyukjae sighed heavily then got out from his bed to take a shower.

"Hyukkie...if I can't kiss you when you're sleeping, can I kiss you now when you're awake?"

"Eh?"

Donghae got up and kissed Hyukjae's cheek lightly.  "It's morning kiss from me to you, Hyukkie...can I get one too?"

Hyukjae stunned for a second then watched Donghae coldly. "No.  Now excuse me, I want to take a shower…" He said as he left Donghae who was still hoping to get a morning kiss.

"Hyukkieeee....you're really annoying!!" shouted Donghae annoyed.

 

*******

 

"What do you want to eat for lunch, Hyukkie?" Asked Donghae when they were having breakfast.

"Up to you.."

Donghae pursed his lips. He was upset.  It had been his 4th time cooking lunch for Hyukjae but Hyukjae's answer everytime he asked what Hyukjae wants to eat is always same : 'up to you'. 

"Hyukkie…just tell me what you want to eat...I'll definitely cook for you…" Donghae tried again.

"Hae...just cook anything you want to cook…I'll definitely eat them.  Okay? Now, shut up. I need to finish my breakfast peacefully."

Donghae gave up.  He didn't ask Hyukjae again.  He was back to his food and continued eating while sulking.

"Hae, don't sulk.  I don’t like it.” Said Hyukjae calmly but it was enough to make Donghae turned his head to Hyukjae.

‘How could he know I’m sulking? He’s not even looking at me…Am I really that predictable?’ thought Donghae annoyed.   It’s true.  Hyukjae was still busy eating his breakfast.  He didn’t look at Donghae even once.

“Don’t be too surprised.  Of course I know you’re sulking.  You’re too predictable.” Said Hyukjae then he stood up.  He was ready to fulfill his schedule.  “I’m going, Hae…” said him while walking toward the door.

“Ung?  Ye-Yes…be careful…” mumbled Donghae unconsciously.  He even didn’t realize that maybe Hyukjae couldn’t hear his late reply.  He was still too dumbfounded hearing Hyukjae’s last words, even though he was pleased at the same time.  The fact that Hyukjae knew what he felt without asking or looking at him is showing that Hyukjae actually cares about him.   Thinking about this, Donghae couldn’t help but smiling widely.

“Ah!  I forget my morning kiss!”

 

********

 

“Sungmin hyung…”  Donghae called Sungmin who was still busy washing dirty dishes with Ryeowook in the kitchen.

“Hmm?”  Sungmin replied shortly without turning his head to look at Donghae.  Ryeowook is the one who turned his head to Donghae.

“What’s wrong, hyung?”  Asked Ryeowook.  This time, Sungmin finally turned off the water and turned his body to Donghae.  His eyebrows raised when he saw Donghae was standing there with his pouting lips and his infamous puppy eyes.

“I want to discuss something with you, hyung…with you too, Wookie…”  said Donghae shyly. 

Sungmin and Ryeowook exchanged glances then nodded shortly to Donghae.  Donghae smiled then walked to living room.  Sungmin and Ryeowook followed him with curiosity.

After they sat down comfortably, Ryeowook was the first one who uttered the word.  “Now shoot, hyung…What’s up?”

Donghae scratched his head while showing his shy smile.  “Eung…you know…tomorrow..mm..tomorrow is actually our first week anniversary…so, I—”

“Our?  You and I?”

Donghae stopped scratching his head but his hand was still on his head.  He was staring at Sungmin in disbelief.  “Hyung, are you kidding?  Since when you’ve became so dumb?  Of course it’s me and my Hyukkie!” said Donghae angrily.

Sungmin and Ryeowook chuckled.  They found that Donghae was really cute whwn he’s angry.  He didn’t look scary at all.

“I’m just kidding, Donghae-ah…of course I know your ‘our’ is you and Hyukjae.  So, tomorrow is your first week anniversary with him.  And then what?”

Donghae’s eyes were back into the shining mode again when Sungmin mentioned ‘first week anniversary’.   He grinned widely until his corner of lips almost touched his eyes.  “I want to have a date with my Hyukkie, hyung!”  said Donghae in a very happy tone.

“What?!  Date?!”  Sungmin and Ryeowook shouted in unison.

“Yes.  Date.  Why?”  Donghae asked innocently.

“When?”  Ryeowook asked.

“Of course it’s tomorrow.”

“Where?”  Now Sungmin asked.

“I want to go to—”

“Wait…No movie theater, no karaoke box and big no amusement park!”

Donghae’s jaw was dropped.  The places that Sungmin mentioned was exactly the places that he wanted to go with Hyukjae! 

“Wh-Why?” asked Donghae with shaky voice.

“Why? Please…Donghae-ah…you and Hyukjae are not just a normal couple!  You are the famous Eunhae!  Do you want your fans going wild when they see both of you on the public place like those?” Sungmin raised his voice.  He couldn’t believe his dongsaeng was so innocent.

“And do you forget hyung?  Tomorrow our schedule is so hectic.  We didn’t have time to rest until night…”  Ryeowook added but with calmer tone.

Donghae pouted sadly.  He really wanted to have a date with Hyukjae on their special day.  But he forgot to think about these obstacles.

“So…I can’t go on date with Hyukkie then…”  murmured Donghae with tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

Sungmin and Ryeowook stared each other panickly.  “Donghae-ah…don’t cry…please…”  Sungmin tried to coax Donghae.

“Ah hyung…you’re still able to go on date with Hyukjae hyung…”  Ryeowook said while flicking his fingers.

Donghae wiped his tears then saw Ryeowook with the face full of hope.  “Really?  How?”

“Han river…Hyung, you can take Hyukjae hyung there…there was a lot of small café at the riverside…and the scenery in the night is always beautiful right?  It will be so romantic, hyung…”

Donghae was silent for a moment.  His brain was trying to imagine the han river, a small but cozy café, delicious foods, romantic music and candles.  That will be very romantic.

“Thank you, Wookieeee!!!!!  I agree with your idea!!”  shouted him cheerfully while hugging Ryeowook tightly.  On the other side, Sungmin was rubbing his chest in relief.  He was really afraid that Donghae would cry.

After he released his hug on Ryeowook, he said to both of them, “Now, there’s only one problem.”

Ryeowook and Sungmin looked at Donghae confusedly.  What’s the other problem?

“I haven’t told Hyukkie about this…”

 

*********

 

KBS Music Bank, recording for y, Free and Single

“y, Free and Single, I’m ready too, Bingo!”

“Okay, GOOD!” the PD-nim gave them the ‘ok’ signal.  It means they had finished their recordings for today’s performance.

After bowing to all of the staffs and their ELFs, Super Junior members walked back to their waiting room together.  As long as they were on their way back, their hoobaes keep bowing and greeting them.  As a good sunbae, they were also doing that with big smiles pestered on their faces.

Donghae who was walking behind Hyukjae keep eyeing Hyukjae.  He was a little bit jealous when he saw Hyukjae was showing his gummy smiles to the girl groups.   But fortunately, he could control himself well.  He didn’t show his jealousy to anyone even Hyukjae.

After they reached the waiting room, the other members start to do whatever they do.  For example: kyuhyun.  He immediately took his PSP from his bag and played like he didn’t play it for thousand years.  As for Leeteuk, he leaned his head to Kangin shoulder and started to fall asleep.  And the other members, they are really doing very random things. 

Okay…so where is Hyukjae and Donghae?  They were sitting at the corner of the waiting room, near the window.  Donghae sat beside Hyukjae while leaning his head on Hyukjae’s shoulder—like Leeteuk.  But the difference was Donghae not sleeping.  He prepared himself to ask Hyukjae to date with him tomorrow.  And he had to success.

“Hyukkie…” called Donghae softly.  His hands started playing with Hyukjae’s fingers.

“Hm?”

“Tomorrow…what time will you finish your schedules?”

Hyukjae thought for a while, then replied, “I don’t know…maybe at 7PM…why?”

“Do you have any idea what day is tomorrow?”

“Hmm…Saturday…why?”

Donghae sighed.  He already guessed this since beginning actually.  This Hyukjae will never remember this day.  Or he could say, Hyukjae didn’t even care. 

“Tomorrow is our first week anniversary, Hyukkie…”  replied Donghae patiently.

Hyukjae was frozen.  He never thinks that kind of day is important to be celebrated.  “O…kay…and…then?”  Hyukjae asked carefully. 

“Can we have a date tomorrow?”

Hyukjae tilted to see Donghae who was still leaning on his shoulder.  “What?  Date?”  whispered him with a shock tone.

Donghae nodded his head.  “Just a simple date, Hyukkie…We will have dinner together—just two of us—then go home.   Pleaseeee….”

Hyukjae shook his head.  “Hae…”

“We’ll go after we finish our schedules…and the place that I choose is at Han riverside.  That place is deserted…I can guarantee that no one will recognize us…”  Donghae tried to persuade Hyukjae.

Hyukjae didn’t immediately answer.  He was thinking what probably happens if he refused Donghae’s wish and what probably happens if he complied Donghae’s wish. 

“Hyukkieeee….pleaasseeeee….”  whined Donghae while shaking Hyukjae’s shoulder.

Donghae took a deep breath then exhaled harshly.  “Okay.  I agree.  So, tomorrow at 7.30PM…where?”

“Amore café!”  Donghae answered happily.  Donghae was about to yell that he will date with Hyukjae tomorrow but Hyukjae’s hans covered his mouth.

“One thing, Hae…it’s secret.  I don’t want anyone know about this.  Include our members.  Okay?”

Donghae can only nodded his head, since his mouth was still covered by Hyukjae’s hand.

“Good…”  said Hyukjae then released Donghae’s mouth.

“Thank you, Hyukkie…” said Donghae then hugged Hyukjae happily.

 

********

 

Saturday.  The day of Eunhae’s first date ^^

Donghae was very busy since morning.  He’s busy fulfill his schedules, he’s busy thinking about his date with Hyukjae tonight nervously and also…he’s busy preparing anything for tonight.  He was already reserved the café, bought gift for Hyukjae and choose what clothe that he should wear.  He was perfectly done all of the things well.  He was very sure that their date tonight will be beautiful and romantic.

After he had finished the preparation, Donghae who just came home from his individual schedule ran into the bathroom and took a shower quickly.  It was already at 5PM.  He didn’t want to late on their first date.  Yes…they didn’t go there together because they have separate schedule after they recorded their performance for MBC Musicore.

At 5.30PM now.  Donghae was ready.  He looked very handsome with his blue shirt.  It was really matching with his white skin and his chocolate eyes. 

“Hyung…let’s go...”  He said to Junghoon.  He would be dropped at Amore café by Junghoon, then he would leave him. 

After fifteen minutes travel, they finally arrived at Amore café.  Donghae got out from the car then said thank you and good bye to Junghoon.  He was really thankful to Junghoon.  Not only because he’s indeed a great manager, but also because he’s never trying to be involved with members’ life.  So when Donghae asked him to drop him at Amore café, Junghoon just said yes without many questions.

Donghae walked into the Amore café.  The waiter greeted him politely then guided him to the seat that he had been reserved.

“Thank you…” said Donghae politely after he sat on his seat.

“You’re welcome, Sir.  Do you want to order now or later?”

“Later…I’m waiting for someone…”

“I understand, Sir…tell me if you’re ready to order.”

Donghae smiled and nodded his head.  Then, the waiter left him.

Donghae looked at his watch.  It was still 06.15 PM.  He came too early. 

“It’s okay Lee Donghae…It’s better that I’m waiting for him than he’s waiting for me…”

 

*********


Hyukjae’s schedule location, at 06.30 PM

Hyukjae looked at his watched then frowned.  He felt that there was something important he had to do after this, but he couldn’t remember what it was.  He scratched his head then looked at his agenda but he found nothing.  His schedule was finished.

He was still busy thinking when suddenly his phone was ringing.

Sooyoung is calling….

“Sooyoung?”

Hyukjae picked the phone immediately.  “Hello…”  greeted him first.

“Eunhyuk oppa…”

“Yes…What’s up Sooyoung-ah?”

“Today is Seohyun birthday…we throw a small party at Seohyun’s house…Do you want to come over?  I have called the other Super Junior oppas too…”

Hyukjae thought for awhile.  He was still feeling that there is something that he supposed to do but he couldn’t remember at all.  He tried to remember but that was useless.  He still forgot.  Finally, he decided to ignore his uneasy feeling and accept Sooyoung’s invitation.

“Okay, Sooyoung-ah…send me her address…I’ll go there…”

 

*********

 

I need comments…anyone? ^^