Limit

Love me like I love you

Donghae quickened his step from parking area  to the Hyukjae's dorm.  He ignored Junghoon who calling and trying to follow him . The only thing in his mind was meeting with his Hyukkie as soon as possible. 

"Donghae-ah...slow down...you can't tire your body...your condition is--"

"I'm slow, hyuung...this is my normal speed..and my condition is fine...nothing's wrong with my body..." Said Donghae as he kept walking with the same speed, ignoring his sweat and his headache.

Junghoon shook his head.  He couldn't believe Donghae still has energy after all of his schedules today.  Though actually it was very clear in Junghoon eyes that Donghae was very tired and he didn't have to mention about his fever again, right?  Junghoon swore he almost jumped when he touched Donghae's forehead.  It was burning like hell.

"Aissh...I shouldn't tell you about Hyukjae..." Junghoon spoke softly, not too loud to be heard by Donghae.

-Flashback-

Donghae was resting in his car with Junghoon sat beside him quitely.  His eyes was closed and cold sweat dripped from his forehead.  He tried to breathe normally but he couldn't.  He kept panting.  Junghoon eyed him worriedly.  He had persuaded Donghae to go to hospital but Donghae kept saying he was okay.  Donghae just wanted to go home and lied himself beside Hyukjae.

"Speaking about Hyukjae...ngg..." Junghoon regretted immediately when Donghae opened his eyes and looked at him spontaneously.  His teary red eyes--due of his sickness--were looking at Junghoon curiously.

"Hyukkie why?"

Junghoon ruffled his own hairs.  He was confused whether he should tell Donghae about Hyukjae or not.  But in the end, he decided to tell Donghae. 

"Hyukjae..was looking for you.."

"Really? When? Where?" Donghae's eyes widened in surprise.

"At filming location earlier...but--"

"Why you didn't tell me, hyung??"

"It's because--"

"What was he doing there, hyung?"

"He..."

"Was he looking for me or he wanted to meet you?"

"Ngg..."

"Hyuuunggg...answer me..."

"Y-yes..."

"Really??" Donghae's eyes sparkled in happiness.  But in a second, those eyes darkened.  "But..why he left me? Why he didn't wait for me so we could go home together?"

Donghae's forehead wrinkled.  His lips pouted and it made Junghoon almost jumped to hug that cute creature in front of him. 

Hyukjae must be save the world in his previous life for being loved by this person.  Junghoon thought quietly then he smiled a bit.

"Was he angry because he had to wait for me too long?  Aissh...if only I didn't make too many NGs...stupid Donghae..." Donghae blabbered while his right hand hit his own head.

"Donghae-ah...you better ask him by yourself..."

Donghae stopped blabbering.  “You’re right….I will ask him when we arrived at the dorm…”

“No!  Ask him later!  You have to sleep, Lee Donghae…”

Donghae groaned.  “I don’t want…I wanna talk to him first…please, hyuung…”

“But he must be sleeping now, Donghae-ah…do you want to disturb him?”

Donghae pouted again then shook his head.  He realized that what Junghoon said was right.  He couldn’t disturb Hyukjae.  He must be tired and want to sleep peacefully.

“I will sleep with Hyukkie then…so I can ask him directly when he wake up…”

Junghoon sighed tiredly.  “Up to you…but don’t make a fuss in the dorm, okay?”

“Aye aye captain!”  Donghae smiled brightly then did a salute playfully to Junghoon.

Junghoon clucked in admiration to Donghae.  “How can you still be so cheerful like this while you’re having fever…you’re really one in million…”

-Flashback end-

***

Donghae was in front of Hyukjae’s dorm now.  He used his right hand as support because he felt really dizzy.  He took a deep breath trying to calm himself but it seemed useless.  Donghae kept panting heavily.  Junghoon who was standing beside him, rubbed his back gently.

“You better sleep in your own room…”

“Nooo…I want Hyukkieee….”  Donghae whined between his panting.

“But you will infect him…He will getting sick like you…”  Junghoon said without any intentions but his words made Donghae frowned.  He didn’t even realize, the door was already opened and Junghoon was already in.

“Yaa~ you’re not coming?”

Donghae startled then nodded his head.  He entered the dorm try to not make any noises.  He closed the door carefully then he walked to Junghoon who was taking some snacks from the refrigerator.

“Okay, you can get rest now…I’ll go…”  Junghoon said while ruffling Donghae’s hair after he packed some foods.  “I bring these snacks for 12th dorm…You know your refrigerator is always empty…”

Donghae chuckled softly.  “Yes, hyung…and thank you…”

After that, Junghoon left.

Donghae sat on the couch and buried himself in the deep thought.  He kept eyeing Hyukjae’s door.  He wanted to go in and snuggled to Hyukjae but Junghoon’s words kept echoing in his head.

“But you will infect him…He will getting sick like you…” 

“Junghoon hyung is right…I can’t sleep with Hyukkie as long as I still have fever…Hyukkie can’t get sick like me…”  Donghae mumbled just to himself.  He let out a heavy breathe then he curled on the couch.  He embraced his own body because that night was pretty cold.  Slowly, he fell asleep without bothering to change his clothes. 

 

*****

11th  floor dorm,

Several hours later, morning….

Hyukjae was the first person who woke up in the dorm.  He got out from his room to get some water in the kitchen, but his step was stopped when he saw there’s someone slept calmly on the couch in the living room. 

“Who is he?”  He asked to himself then walked over that couch slowly.

His eyes widened when he saw that person.  “Hae…”  He whispered.  He looked at the sleeping boy for awhile then decided to leave him and continued his previous activity.

He didn’t know what should he do and what should he say after last night.  His feeling was so mixed right now.  He thought, it was better if he avoided Donghae for awhile, or he didn’t know what he might do to him when his emotion was really unstable.  He could hurt Donghae with his words or his actions.  That’s why, he decided to avoid him.

“Hyukkie…”

Hyukjae hold his breath.  His hold to the glass in his hand was tightened.  That faint voice was followed by the steps came closer to him.  Hyukjae tried to compose himself before he turned around and faced that person. 

“Morning, Hae…”  He said cooly.

“Morning, Hyukkie…”  Donghae said while smiling then he leaned himself to Hyukjae.  He was about to give Hyukjae a peck on his cheek when suddenly Hyukjae pushed him away.

Donghae pouted sadly, but he told himself that it’s okay…he’s already used to this cold Hyukjae. 

“Ah, Hyukkie…”  Donghae suddenly remembered what he was actually gonna ask to Hyukjae.  “Junghoon hyung said, last night you came to my filming location.  Why?”

Hyukjae stunned.  But just for a second because after that, he left Donghae and back to his room.  Like a lost puppy, Donghae followed him to his room.

“Hyukkiee…why you didn’t answer??”

“It’s not important…”

“But everything about you is important for me…Did you perhaps…look for me?  Or did you have something important to discuss with Junghoon hyung?”

“Hae…”

“If you were looking for me, but why you didn’t wait for me until I finished?  Did I make you wait too long?”

“Hae…I told you, it’s not important and it’s not even your business…”

Donghae felt there’s something broke in his heart when Hyukjae said that words.  “I just wanna know, Hyukkie…” he answered with a very low tone but it’s loud enough in Hyukjae’s ear.

“Do you really need to know all of my business??  It’s not like you’re my parents or my manager!”  Hyukjae raised his voice.

Donghae flinched hearing Hyukjae’s nearly shouted him.  “But…but…I’m…I’m your boyfriend…”  Donghae’s voice was trembling.  He’s ready to cry.

Hyukjae’s fist clenched.  His brain played the scene last night when he saw Donghae leaned his head on that Jinhyuk’s shoulder.  His heart started to boil again.  He didn’t like that and from his point of view, Donghae was wrong one.  If he really acknowledges himself as Hyukjae’s boyfriend, he shouldn’t behave like that to another boy.  Hyukjae felt his pride was broken.

“My boyfriend?  Tch.  What kind of boyfriend who’s still busy himself to another man?”

Donghae mouth was opened in shock.  “?  What do you mean, Hyukkie?  Since when I did that?” His tone was raised.  Donghae also had his pride.  He couldn’t let Hyukjae accused him something that he never did.

“Don’t try to play innocent, Lee Donghae!  I saw you’re so comfortable leaned your head on Choi Jinhyuk’s shoulder!”

“Jinhyuk hyung?”  Donghae’s eyes widened.  Now, he understood the situation.  “Hyukkie…you…are you jealous with Jinhyuk hyung?”

Hyukjae frozen.  He’s….jealous?  That’s no way!

“Jealous?  Me?  No!!”

“Then why are you angry??”

“I’m not angry!!”

“Yes you’re angry and you’re jealous!  Admit that!”

“NO!!  I’M NOT ING JEALOUS!!  DON’T BE SO CHILDISH, LEE DONGHAE!!

“What??  I’m childish??  You’re the one who being a childish, Lee Hyukjae!!”

“I’M NOT!!”

“See?  You’re angry, you’re childish, and you’re jealous!”

Hyukjae panted.  He couldn’t find any other words to reply Donghae.  He took a deep breath; grab his bag then left Donghae alone.

“ you, Lee Donghae…”  Hyukjae hissed when he was walking past Donghae.

Donghae was shocked.  He couldn’t move from the place he was standing.  When he heard the door was slammed loudly, Donghae flinched.  He felt his body was getting weaker but he couldn’t let Hyukjae go before they finished their problems.

Donghae tried to walking out from the dorm with his shaky legs.  But when he was just at the door’s dorm, his body was given up.  He collapsed.  But before his body touched the floor, a pair of arms holds him.  The owner of those arms brought Donghae’s head to his chest and whispered to the faint Donghae…

“You hurt again because him…why do you have to love that stupid man? Why you couldn’t love me?  I can make you happy more than him…”

-tobecontinued-

Okee…maybe this chapter is ..I’m sorry..I’m so busy these days…too many things that I have to handle…my exams, my assignments…my friends, my family…

I miss you my readers…Enjoy this chapter, I hope I can update this soon….:3

Comments and subscribe are always loved…