It's okay...

Love me like I love you

"I'm sorry, Hae..I'm sorry I'm late.." Hyukjae whispered those words repeatedly in Donghae's ears while hugging the latter tightly.

Donghae sighed heavily.  He knew he was supposed to be angry at Hyukjae.  He should shout at Hyukjae for making him wait almost five hours.  And not to mention, he made donghae cried too because he attended Seohyun's party and forgot about their date.  Yes, Donghae should be angry at Hyukjae.  Not only 'should be' but he 'has to be' angry.

But Donghae also knew very well that he will never ever be able get angry at Hyukjae.  He's too madly in love with Hyukjae.  He always can endure everything that Hyukjae does to him as long as Hyukjae doesn't hate him and can always be with him.  Yes, he's stupid.  But love is always making people stupid, isn't it?

Slowly, Donghae raised both of his hands and replied Hyukjae's hug.  Since he's  shorter than Hyukjae, he buried his face in Hyukjae's left chest while mumbling, "It's okay, Hyukkie..."

"No..it's not okay..I was--"

"You're forget, right?"

"Yes..and I..I.." Hyukjae hesitated to tell Donghae that he went to Seohyun's party.

"You went to Seohyun's birthday party..I know..and it's okay.."

Hyukjae's eyes became wide.  "How..how did you know??"

"Twitter..."

Hyukjae closed his eyes tightly to surpress his anger.  Actually, he never tweeted anything about Seohyun's birthday.  He didn't know who was the one used his twitter to upload their selcas. 

"Hae..I'm sorry.."

Donghae nodded his head.  "I've said 'it's okay', Hyukkie..you're forget..people can forget right? You didn't mean to abandon our date..that's why when you remember, you come here immediately..am I right, Hyukkie?"

"Yes, you're right..." Hyukjae answered softly then he tightened his arms around Donghae.

Hyukjae felt like a jerk.  He lied to Donghae. Actually, he didn't completely forget about their date.  He remembered in the middle of party but he choosed to stay there, ignoring the possibility that Donghae was waiting for him.  But, there was no way he would tell Donghae about this, right? It would only make Donghae hurt even more. 

Hyukjae released their hug then cupped Donghae's cheeks to say sorry again but he frowned when he felt Donghae's heat wasn't normal.  Donghae's body was warmer and his face looked pale.

"Hae...are you okay?"

"Yes, I am...why?"

"You...you look pale, Hae…and your body is warm.."

"Really?" Donghae touched his own forehead then said, "Aah...no wonder I'm feeling dizzy…don't worry, Hyukkie...these days, I often get light fever like this..."

Hyukjae kept eyeing Donghae with worried expression.   He couldn't believe what he just heard.  Donghae often got fever these days? But how come he never knew when Donghae was always near him?

"Have you eaten?" Asked Hyukjae.  His tone was showing that he worried so much.

Donghae shook his head then smiled.  "I'm waiting to eat with you..."

Hyukjae's heart clenched.  He felt that he wanted to cry right now.  Donghae hasn't eaten because waiting for him but he has already filled his own stomach at the party.

"I've eaten, Hae..."

Donghae's smile faded. "Ah…you've eaten at Seohyun's party.."

"I'm sorry..." Said Hyukjae while bowing his head.

"It's okay..." Donghae answered shortly.  There's no sign that Donghae mad at Hyukjae.  For Hyukjae, it was more frustrating.  It would be better if Donghae was angry at him, not forgiving like this.

"Let's go to somewhere to eat, Hae...I know some cafes that still opens 'til midnight.." Hyukjae said as his right hands grab Donghae's hand and drag him to his car.

Donghae pulled his hand from Hyukjae to make them stop.  Hyukjae turned his head to Donghae and looked at him with confused expression.

"I..I want to go home, Hyukkie...I'm very tired..." Said Donghae with his pleading eyes were looking straight into Hyukjae's eyes.  It made Hyukjae's heart jumped for a second before he could control himself again.

Hyukjae let out a soft sigh. "But you have to eat, Hae..."

"Mnoo...please, Hyukkie...let's just go home..."

"Okay...I'll cook for you...you can eat at home...how?"

Donghae nodded.  "Thank you, Hyukkie..." Said him. This time, he gave Hyukjae a wide and bright smile within his pale face.

"Aissh...why are you so pale, Hae?" Hyukjae said while caressing Donghae's cheek.  "Come on, let's get into the car.."  Then, they continued their steps to Hyukjae's car.

In the car, Hyukjae helped Donghae to set his seatbelt.  After that, he started his car and leave that area.

On their way to home, Donghae didn’t breathe any words to Hyukjae.  It was kinda make Hyukjae worried.  He’s so not familiar with ‘silent Donghae’.  He cleared his throat then called Donghae softly, “Hae…”

“Hmmm?” replied Donghae without looking at Hyukjae.

“Why you didn’t call me when you’re waiting for me?”

Donghae tilted his head to look at Hyukjse.  His eyebrows puckered and his lips formed a slight pout.  “I called you, Hyukkie…many times…”

Hyukjae lowered his car’s speed.  “Really?  But…there was no phone calling on my phone…”

“Which phone?”

“My—ah, you called me on our couple phone…!!  Aissh…I didn’t bring that phone…babo me…why you didn’t call me on my other phone?”

Donghae smiled a bit.  “You’ve said you don’t like that, Hyukkie…You’ve said I can only call you on our couple phone…”

Hyukjae bit his lower lip.  Again, he felt so sorry to Donghae.  He didn’t even he remember he had said that to Donghae. 

“Hae, I…” Hyukjae paused.  He didn’t finish his words because when he looked over at Donghae, Donghae was falling asleep.  “Sleep well for awhile, Hae…”

 

*********************

 

Hyukjae was planned to carry Donghae.  But before he could, Donghae stirred from his sleep then opened his eyes slowly.

“Hyukkie…”

“Just sleep, Hae…I will carry you…”

“No…I’m heavy, Hyukkie…I can walk…”

“Okay…up to you…”

Donghae got out from Hyukjae’s car.  He stumbled a little and almost fell but Hyukjae caught his waist quickly then pulled him closer.  Unconsciously, Donghae leaned his head to Hyukjae’s shoulder.  Hyukjae stunned for a second because his heart was starting to beat fast.  This was new for him but he decided to ignore it.  He continued to hold Donghae’s slim waist then walked to the elevator.

“Hae…”  called Hyukjae when they were already inside the elevator.

“Hmm?”

“Do you still want to eat?”

“Do you still want to cook for me?”

“I do…”

“Then, I do want to eat…”

“What do you want to eat?”

“Ramyeon…”

“What??  That’s not healthy, Lee Donghae…”

“So…is Lee Hyukjae good at making the other food except Ramyeon?”

“Yaa~~”

“I don’t want to bother you, Hyukkie…just cook Ramyeon, the easiest and the simplest food, for me…”

Hyukjae didn’t want to debate with Donghae anymore, so he sighed then just said, “Okay, Hae…up to you…”

TING!

The elevator had arrived at 11th floor.  They walked out from the elevator with Hyukjae was still holding Donghae but Donghae’s head was no longer on Hyukjae’s shoulder.   And somehow, Hyukjae felt disappointed. 

“We’re home…”  Hyukjae and Donghae said in unison.  And in a second, Sungmin and Kyuhyun ran toward them.

“Donghae!”

“Hyung!  Are you okay??  Why is this person holding your wrist like that?”

“Yaa~!!  Call my name, Cho Kyuhyun!”  Hyukjae shouted.

“Hyung…why are you so pale?  Are you sick?”  asked Kyuhyun ignoring Hyukjae’s protest.

“I’m okay, Kyu…Hyung…I’m only tired and sleepy…Hyukkie maybe worried I will fall, so he holds me like this…Right, Hyukkie?” asked Donghae.  He was smiling lovingly at Hyukjae.

“Ye-yes…you’re right…”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin was still looking at Donghae with worried face, but when they turned to look at Hyukjae, their faces become serious. 

“Take care of him, hyung…”

“You’re lucky tonight, Hyuk…”

After saying that, they left them and back to their rooms.  Donghae looked at Hyukjae confusedly.  “Why are they so cold at you, Hyukkie?”

“It doesn’t matter, Hae…Come on..just take a seat, I’ll cook ramyeon for you…”

Donghae nodded his head. “Thank you, Hyukkie…”

Donghae was sitting on the chair in the dining room while Hyukjae walked to the kitchen.  He started to cook Ramyeon.  Sometimes, he stole glances at Donghae who was leaning his head on the table with both of his hands as pillow.  He looked so tired.

Hyukjae only needed ten minutes to make ramyeon but when he checked on Donghae, he was already sleep again.  Hyukjae touched Donghae's forehead with his palm and frowned.  Donghae's body was not only warm but it was hot.  His fever was getting worse.

"Hae...let's eat first...then you should drink medicine...your fever is getting worse..." Hyukjae said as he shook Donghae's body gently.

"Mmm...yes, Hyukkie...mmm..." Donghae mumbled softly with eyes were still closing.

"Come on, Hae..." Hyukjae shook Donghae's body again.

Finally, Donghae opened his eyes and lifted his head from table.  But only for several seconds because he leaned his head again against the table.

"I don't have energy to eat, Hyukkie..." Said Donghae lowly.  His voice indicated that he was sick.

"I'll feed you..." Said Hyukjae without thinking.  "Let's go to my room, change your clothes with my pajamas,  so you can sleep immediately after you eat..."

"You ask me to sleep in your room? Wow..that's new.." Donghae mumbled again but with a soft smile formed from his lips.

 

*********

 

"Once more, Hae..." Said Hyukjae as he raised chopsticks full of ramyeon.

Donghae shook his heads and pouted.  "I'm full, Hyukkie..."

"Please..." Hyukjae used his weapon.  He knew Donghae would do anything that Hyukjae wants right after Hyukjae used that magic word.

Donghae opened his mouth again but before he took that, he said to Hyukjae, "Promise me...It's the last...my stomach can't took more ramyeon, Hyukkie..."

Hyukjae sighed but then nodded.  "Yes, I promise...but you have to drink your medicine, okay?"

"Okay, Hyukkie..." Donghae smiled widely.  He couldn't hide the fact that he was happy.  Hyukjae cared about him like how he used to be on the past, when they were still trainee and just debuted.

After Donghae drank his medicine, Hyukjae helped him to lay on his bed.  He fixed the blanket to cover Donghae's body. Then, he positioned himself right beside Donghae. 

"Sleep, Hae...you will get better tomorrow..."

"Hyukkie...can you hug me?"

Hyukjae's body became stiff.  He gulped his saliva.  Although Donghae has slept here for thousand times, but he never hug Donghae when they are sleeping.  It always Donghae who hugs him.

"It's okay if you don't want, Hyukkie..."

Hyukjae could sense that Donghae was almost crying when he said that.  So he turned his body facing Donghae then put his hand on Donghae's waist.

"No...I want..." Said Hyukjae softly.

"Really?"

"Mmm..."

Donghae snuggled himself to Hyukjae immediately.  His head leaned on Hyukjae's chest comfortably.  He closed his eyes then mumbled thank you to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae sighed in relief when he heard Donghae's breath was in and out regularly.  Donghae was already sleeping.

"Sleep well, Hae...don't dream about me..." Hyukjae whispered.

He caressed Donghae's hair then kissed Donghae's top head.  "What should I do with you, Hae?  I don't want to keep hurting you...I do care about you...But...why…why do you have to love me?"

 

 

*********

 

It's short!! I know...:P

But I keep my promise to update this as soon as possible..phewww...

Do you understand what Hyukkie's feeling right now?? Our poor Hyukkie is confused...:( Don't blame him...

See you on the next chapter guys!! More comments = update faster!! XD