1st day as couple : night

Love me like I love you

Donghae’s car finally arrived at his filming location.  His filming was located at Paju.  It took an hour to reach this place from his dorm.  From inside his car, he could watch all of the drama crews and his co-actresses and actors were ready.  He glanced at his watched then sighed.  He was late for half an hour.  The director must be upset, he thought sacredly.  Before he got out, he checked his face on the mirror.  Again, he sighed.  His face looked a little bit swollen.  His eyes and nose are slightly red.

“Aissh…I shouldn’t cry...”  He mumbled sadly.  “But…I think I’m still look pretty okay…No one will realize I’m just crying…”

“Donghae-ah..come on…!”  Junghoon called him.

“Ye-Yes, hyung!”

Donghae walked to the filming location timidly.  He was really scared with the director.  Actually, the director—Kim Tae Wan—is a nice person.  But he can’t tolerate if his actor isn’t discipline.  As soon as he entered the location, the stylist noona ran to him and pulled him to his seat.  She was a little bit panicked too, since the filming must start in 5 minutes.

“I will talk to director why you late.  Don’t be afraid…” said Junghoon.

Donghae nodded then said thank you to Junghoon.

After Junghoon left, the stylist noona asked him, “Yaa~ why do you late?  You know our director really hates tardiness, don’t you?”

“I have something to do before I’m coming here, noona…I’m sorry…”  Donghae said softly.  He felt sorry to all his drama crews.

“Ya~ I’m okay, Donghae-ah…I’m worried about you.  Today’s shooting won’t be easy for—yaa~ why do your face like this, Donghae-ah?  Did you just cry?” asked her when he started to give foundation on Donghae’s face.

Donghae startled.  “N-No..I-I didn’t…Maybe I’m just too tired…”  he answered groggily.

“Did you sleep last night?  Your eyes don’t show that you slept well…”

“I did…but maybe only three hours?”

“Tsk…I don’t remember you have any schedules yesterday…why you didn’t sleep early?”

Because yesterday I was too happy so I couldn’t sleep at all.

“I…”

“DONGHAE-AH!!”

Donghae turned his head spontaneously when he heard his name was called by familiar voice.

“Jin Hyuk hyung!”  He shouted happily.  Jin Hyuk is also one of the main actor in Donghae’s new drama.  It’s the second time for them to work together.  That’s why they are already so close.  Jin Hyuk has considered Donghae as his little brother.

“Yaa~little kid, why you didn’t pick up my call, huh?”

“Did you call me, hyung?  When?  Why?”

“I call you to ask where you are…We’ve been waiting for you…”

Donghae bit his lower lip.  He was really sorry to make them wait.  “Oh..I don’t know you call me, hyung…I’m so sorry for coming late …”

“Aissh…Don’t be…I’m okay..Seung Ah is okay too…The one that not really okay is—”

“Director hyung…right?”

“Yes..Try to not make any too many mistakes.  His mood is really bad since he came here..Arra?”

Donghae nodded his head while smiling.  He prayed in his heart that he won’t make too many mistakes today.  Since his nickname is the NG King.  Usually, the director will understand and just laughing, but because he did late today, the director won’t be easy to him.

“OKAY EVERYONE!!  WE START THE SHOOTING NOW!!  BE READY IN YOUR POSITION!!”  The assistant director’s yelling made Donghae and the others jump in shock.

“Aissh…I’m not done putting make up on you, Donghae-ah!”

 

*******

 

Hyukjae had finished his lunch.  The one that Donghae brought for him.  They were not really delicious.  But because it's Donghae's, Hyukjae could feel Donghae’s sincerity while eating them.

“Aissh..He must be crying...Why I couldn’t control my emotion?  What should I do now?”  He spoke to himself.

“Apologize to him.  What else?”

“Leeteuk hyung?!”  Hyukjae was shocked.  His hyung suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"Why are you still confused about what you should do, hyukjae-ah?  If you really feel sorry to Donghae, you should apologize to him tonight!". Leeteuk starting annoyed with Hyukjae's behaviour.

Hyukjae sighed.  "I know, hyung..but I..I..I just..I don't wanna lose my pride, hyung.."

"What?? Lee Hyukjae..you're the one at fault..you-"

"I know, hyung!!  But he doesn't seem mad at me..so I think I don't need to say sorry to him.."

Leeteuk closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.  He tried his best to not smack Hyukjae's head.  "It's because he's too in love with you, idiot!!  He will never mad at you though you hurt him badly!"

Hyukjae fell into silence.  He knows clearly it's his fault and he should apologize to Donghae but his pride kept telling him to keep silent.

"You know he was crying, don't you?" Leeteuk asked.

"I know..he's too crybaby, hyung..He takes all of things to the heart.."

"Aissh..you know him well but why are you still treating him like that, huh?  You know how easy he gets hurt..even Heechul and Kangin never mad at him because they're afraid to hurt him.."

Seeing Hyukjae doesn't give any respons, Leeteuk added, "You're special to him, Hyukjae..you're the most important person for him..of course he takes whatever you say to his heart..don't hurt him more than this, hyukjae-ah..I'm afraid you'll regret later..Apologize to him, okay? And treat him right after that..I don't wanna see he cry because of you anymore.."

Hyukjae still didn't respon.  He was in the very deep thought about his feeling.  No one knew about his feeling.  He didn't know either. 

"Come on..we should enter the studio.  It's time for recording..you should focuse..and I'm sorry for yelling at you, hyuk.." Said Leeteuk then patted Hyukjae's shoulder. "But I'm serious about what I said, hyuk.."

Hyukjae nodded simply then stood up to follow Leeteuk who's entering studio.

"Show must go on, Lee Hyukjae..think about this matter after recording.." Murmured him softly.

 

********

 

"CUT!! CUT!! CUT!!"

Everyone groaned and shook their heads tiredly.  It had been the 6th times they shoot this part, but the director doesn't seem to be satisfied.

"Yaa~Lee Donghae..can you do your part seriously?  Your girl who you love is angry with you!! And now you're begging for her forgiveness! Show that not only with your words but also with your eyes!  Your eyes seem so dead!"

Donghae looked at the director then nodded his head. Before he was back to her partner-seung ah-he bowed to all people around him while saying sorry repeatedly.

"Okay..! We start again! Cameraa..rolling..action!!"

Donghae started to concentrate again.  He looked into Seung Ah eyes and imagined that he really loves her and doesn't want to lose her.

I love her..I love her so much..she's my life and my heart beats only for her..I can't lose her..so I have to get her forgiveness..I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..I'm so sorry..

Hyukkie..I'm so sorry..I didn't mind to bother you with my clingy behaviour..don't mad at me, Hyukkie..please..I can't stand knowing you mad at me..

Hyukkie..

......

......

"CUT!!! CUT!!! AISHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! WHY YOU DIDN'T SAY YOUR LINE!!!  LEE DONGHAE, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?? HUH?? FOCUSE, DONGHAE-AH!! FOCUSE!!"

Donghae blinked his eyes multiple times when his sense is back because of the director's howl.  His mouth gasped in shock when he realized he didn't say his line because he was daydreaming.  He looked at around him and found all of crews groaned in dejection. 

"Ahh..stupid Donghae.." Said him to himself while closing his eyes and hit his own head.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry hyungnim..I'm sorry noonim.." He bowed 90 degrees to all of them, feeling so sorry to make them tired and have to repeat same scene again and again.

"BREAK FOR TEN MINUTES!!" Shouted the director.  Everyone left their positions include Donghae, when suddenly the director called him.  "Donghae-ah! Come here!"

Donghae gulped nervously.  He knew he will be scolded in a moment.  He walked slowly to the direction while lowering his head.

"Hyung..I'm sorry.." Said Donghae lowly. 

The director sighed heavily.  He looked at Donghae with concern eyes then shook his head in disappointment. 

"What's wrong with you today, Donghae-ah..? you seem so off..you came late and you're not focuse at all!  It's so not you!"

Donghae didn't dare to lift his head.  He didn't know how many times he said sorry today, but he thought that all of his sorry were not usefull.  The filming was still delayed, he kept making NGs and Hyukjae...Hyukjae was still angry at him.  Thinking about that, tears started welling in his beautiful eyes.

"I won't ask anything again, Lee Donghae..I won't care about your problems, but please..be professional!  Don't mix your personal emotion with your character in this drama!  Do you understand?!"

Without lifting his head, donghae said with low and almost cracking voice, "I understand, hyung...please forgive me..I will try to not make mistakes anymore.."

"Good.  You can go.."

Donghae turned around then walked back to his seat. Once he sat, the tears that he had been holding on dropped one by one. 

"Ahh..don't cry, Donghae-ah..you can't cry or your face will be more horrible.." He mumbled while wiping his endless tear drops.

"Donghae-ah..."

Donghae wiped his tears messily then looked up to see his caller with a wide smile.  “Yes, Seung Ah noona…”

“You did a good job, Donghae…you did your best…”  she said with a concern voice while ruffling Donghae’s hair.

Hearing this, Donghae’s eyes started teary again.  He felt like he didn’t deserve any compliments right now.

“No, I’m not, noona…you know that…I’m stupid, can’t acting well like the others and often make many people upset…”

“Who said?  You’re smart, can acting well and always make people happy…you have to look yourself like that, Donghae…Don’t ever underestimate yourself…You forget that you’re an star?  You always shine wherever you are…remember that…”

Donghae stunned.  He’s bewitched with Seung Ah words.  Her words are so wise and pacifying.  Donghae’s heart felt lighter now.  He smiled then hugged Seung Ah while whispering thank you.  

“Yaa~Why are you hugging me suddenly, huh?  If your fans are seeing us like this, they will have heart attack!”  said Seung Ah jokingly.  He replied Donghae’s hug then patted Donghae’s head lovingly.  “Aigoo…uri Donghae is still a little kid…”

“Noona…I’m not a kid!”  Donghae protested cutely.

“Okay…you’re not a kid, you’re a baby!”

“Noonaaaa….” 

 

********

 

Hyukjae couldn’t concentrate at all.  His mind always flied to the his little fishy.  He kept thinking what should he say to apologize to Donghae.  Because everyone knows, Hyukjae isn’t someone who easily expressing his feeling.

“So, Eunhyuk-ssi…Have you ever hurt someone but you’re too cocky to say sorry?”

DEG!

Hyukjae’s heart was like going to stopped at that time.  Who the hell was asking that?

“Ng…”  Hyukjae scratched his head confusedly.  He looked at Leeteuk to ask for help but Leeteuk only shrugged his shoulders while holding his smile.  It seemed like when Hyukjae didn’t pay attention with recording, Leeteuk lead the MCs to talk about this matter.

“Eunhyuk-ssi…why you didn’t answer? Ah, you’ve ever done that, haven’t you?”

“Ngg..actually..yes..”

The whole studio was like ‘woooo-hooooo’.  Then Hyukjae continued, “But I’m sure it’s not only me.  Everyone must be done that..”

“But Eunhyuk-ah…who’s the person you hurt?  Is that person your friend?  Or your girlfriend?  Or your family?”  suddenly Leeteuk said with his teasing smile.

Hyukjae gritted his teeth and eyed Leeteuk with killer stare.  He tried to be calm then said, “Can we skip this question please..?”

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”  almost everyone in studio said in unison.  They are also curious with Hyukjae’s answer. 

Hyukjae sighed while keep trying to smile.  From his corner eyes he could see Leeteuk smile in victory.  It made Hyukjae want to punch his hyung’s face more.

“Okay…it’s a friend…”

“Namja or yeoja?”

“Namja…”  he hesitated for awhile but then continued, “He’s my best friend…and I said hurtful things to him but I can’t apologize to him because..yeah…I take care my pride first…”

“Oooooohhh…….”  Everyone in the studio gasped.

“Have you said sorry to him now?”  The MC asked again.

“Mmm..noo…I haven’t said sorry to him…”  answered Hyukjae.  How can he say sorry while the moment was happened only few hours ago?

“Should we let Eunhyuk send a video message for his friend?”

Hyukjae’s jow dropped instantly.  He finally couldn’t control himself anymore.  “Hyung!!  Why are you doing this to me??!!”  He yelled at Leeteuk who suggested the video message thing.

Leeteuk just laughed with satisfaction and the others kept pressured him to send video message for his ‘friend’.  As an entertainer, Hyukjae finally complied that though he didn’t want to.  If he should apologize, he would do that, but not in public like this.

“Ehm…!”  Hyukjae cleared his throat to speak but suddenly the MC interrupted, “Can we know your friend’s name?”

“NO!”  he answered spontaneously.  “He maybe won’t comfortable if I mentioned his name.”

“Oh..Okay..we accepted that.  Now continue your message!”

Hyukjae inhaled many oxygen to fill his lung then exhaled slowly.  He closed his eyes for awhile, then when he opened his eyes, he started talking.

“Yaa~my…special friend…”  the studio was suddenly in chaos after hearing ‘special friend’.  “You know me well right?  I can’t express my feeling with words well…but I just want you to know that I’m really sorry with everything I’ve ever done to you…Those hurtful words maybe pricked your heart so badly today…”

“TODAAAYYY???!!”

Hyukjae palmed his mouth.  He accidentally said that.  “Aissh…stupid Lee Hyukjae…”  he mumbled to himself.

“Yes…actually it’s today.  I’m planning to say sorry to him after recording but you guys force me to say it now, so..yeah…”

“Is the person maybe…Leeteuk-ssi?  Since he’s the one who start bringing this topic.”  One of the guess asked.

“Noo!!  I don’t have any problem with this person.”  Said Hyukjae.

“This person?  Yaa~I’m your hyung!”

“Is it from Super Junior member or not?”  the other question came.

“I said I can’t reveal his identity…”

“Ah..so it must be Super Junior’s member…”  one of guess made conclusion then everyone started to agree with that guess.

“If it’s not Leeteuk…Who’s the one who close with Hyukjae in Super Junior?”

“Sungmin?”

“No.”

“Siwon.”

“No!  Can’t we stop this?!”

“Ah..I know!  How can we forget that name!” 

“Who??”

“His couple!  Lee Donghae.  Right?”

And Hyukjae felt into silence….

 

*******

 

 

This chapter is too long…I have to divide into two parts..the second part maybe will up tomorrow!

Sorry if this chapter is too boring because it’s too long.  I just wanna show you how are they after that little conflict.  I promise the next chapter will be better…^^

And I’m too tired to check what I’ve been writing.  So if you find any mistakes, please bear on them!

Last, thank you for all comments and subscribe!  I always appreciate them and always take every comment as suggestion for this fiction in the future…^^