The beginning

Love me like I love you

Donghae’s room

08.30 AM

“How is he?”  Heechul barged into Donghae’s room and asked whoever in the room worriedly.

“He’s still unconscious, hyung…But I’ve called doctor…he will come in a minute…”

Heechul sighed in relief.  “Where are the others?”

“They’re still on their morning schedule…I have informed them about this…”

“And you?  Don’t you have your own schedules?”

“I’m already canceled, hyung…It’s not that important anyway…”

Heechul narrowed his eyes.  He was a little bit suspicious with the boy in front of him.  The way he looked at Donghae and the way he held Donghae’s hand are so different from the others, even Hyukjae, Donghae’s boyfriend.

“Where’s Hyukjae?”

“I’ve tried to call him but he didn’t answer my call…”

Heechul cussed under his breath.  If he didn’t remember that Donghae is deeply in love with that monkey, he would break Hyukjae’s neck mercilessly.

“Hyung…”

“Hm?” 

“Can I have him?”

Heechul’s eyes widened.  “Are you talking about…Donghae?”  He muttered in disbelief.

“Yes…Can I steal him from that stupid man who only knows how to hurt him?”

Heechul’s mouth was gaped widely.  He knew very well that his Donghae was so lovable and everyone loves him.  But…still…it was shocking to know that this boy in front of him loves Donghae more than just a brother.

“I…I don’t know what to say…since…since when?”  Heechul stuttered.  It was his first time stuttered like this.

“I don’t know…maybe since a long time ago…”  He paused for a while then he started to speak again, “Hyung…Would you give your permission to have him?”

Again, heechul still didn’t know what he had to say.  “You…you know that…Donghae is…”

“I know, hyung…I know he loves someone else…but now I don’t care about that…That man can’t make him happy…That man always makes him cry…”  He sighed.  “You know what hyung?  I don’t need your permission to have him.  If that stupid monkey makes him sad again, I swear I’ll steal him from that monkey…”

This time, Heechul finally nodded his head.  But deep inside his heart, he could sense that this matter will getting worse and hurts Donghae more than now.

****

At a café near SNSD’s dorm

10.00  AM

“Oke, I’m waiting…”

Hyukjae turned off his phone after he made a call with Tiffany.  s kept calling him since an hour ago.  He was sure they called him because of Donghae.  Donghae must be crying after he left him this morning.  And although Donghae didn’t say anything the members could easily guess that the cause is no other than Lee Hyukjae. 

“Lee Donghae is driving me crazy…”  He muttered softly.

Honestly, Hyukjae himself didn’t understand why he had to be that angry to Donghae this morning.  And his words…yeah, it was his first time saying that harsh words to Donghae.  Although sometimes he was annoyed by Donghae, but he never says those hurtful words.   Moreover, he was pretty shocked with Donghae’s fight back today.  Donghae never raises his voice before.  Not to Hyukjae. 

“Am I really too much?” He spoke to himself again.

Hyukjae fisted his hair roughly.  He was so damn confused right now.  Is he really jealous?  Or it is just because he couldn’t accept that there’s someone cheat on him, so he felt like his dignity as a man is broken?

If it’s really because of jealousy…no way…do I—

“Aiiishhh…I don’t understand!!”  He screamed in frustration.

“What did you not understand, oppa?”

Hyukjae lift his head then smiled.  “Fany-ah…”

Tiffany sat in front of Hyukjae as she removed his coat.  “So…what’s up?”

“Nothing…I just wanna spend my time before my schedule this afternoon…”

“Tch.  Don’t lie to me, oppa…tell me…what’s going on?  Why do you ask me out suddenly?”

Hyukjae grinned.  “There’s nothing going on, Fany-ah...I just wanna have a chit chat with you…It’s been a long time we don’t hang out together…The last time was when we have reunion with FAME’s staff…”

“Okay…let’s have a nice chit chat, Eunhyuk oppa…”  Tiffany said then laughing.

Hyukjae and Tiffany chatted for about an hour there.  Hyukjae felt his heart was on ease again when he was chatting with Tiffany.  Tiffany was a good girl.  Actually, they have never closed before.  But after they were casted together in musical FAME, they became closer.  

When they were in the middle of chatting and laughing, suddenly they heard sound of a phone.

Hyukjae frowned.  He stopped talking then looked at Tiffany confusedly.  “Is that your phone?”

Tiffany shook his head.  “Nope…I don’t bring my phone…It’s yours, oppa…”

“But…my phone is—Ah…”  Hyukjae slapped his head mentally.  “That’s my other phone…”  Couple with Donghae, so it must be….

Hyukjae took his phone from his bag then sighed…

Hae is calling…

“Fany-ah…I have to answer this call…wait a minute…”  He left Tiffany and went to the bathroom.

 

******

Donghae’s room

11.00 AM

Donghae opened his eyes slowly.  His head was like being stampeded by an elephant.  It was so dizzy.  He was about to touch his head, but there’s something on his right hand prevent him to move.

“Ng?”  Donghae looked at his right hand confusedly.  “Since when…?”  His right hand was attached with IV drip now. 

He closed his eyes again then opened in a sudden when he remembered Hyukjae. 

“Hyukkie…I have to call him…”  he looked around then smiled in relief.  His phones, include his couple phone with Hyukjae, were on the lamp table beside him.  He reached out that couple phone with his left hand.  After he got that phone, he took a breath deeply, before he called Hyukjae. 

“Please, Hyukkie…pick up…”  he mumbled. 

“Hello…”

“Hello, Hyukkie!  You pick up my call…!”

“Hm…”

“Hyukkie…where are you now?  Can we meet?”

“No, we can’t.  I’m meeting with my friend now…”

“Oh…Don’t you have any schedules?”

“Donghae…can you talk to the point?  My friend is waiting…”

Donghae was silent.  He bit his lower lip to hold his tears.  Hyukkie…why are you being like this again?  Yesterday I was so happy you took care of me very well….

“Donghae…if you don’t say anything, I—”

“It’s about this morning…I…I’m sorry for shouting at you…”

There was silence again.  A long silence between them until finally Hyukjae said, “It’s okay…we will talk about it again later…”

“Thank you…for forgiving me…”  Donghae said as a little smiled formed from his lips and his tears start to fall one by one. 

Again…there was no answer from Hyukjae…

“Hyukkie…”

“Bye, Hae…I have to go…my friend is waiting…”

“Oh…yeah, Hyukkie…bye…see you later…”

Hyukjae hung up the phone first.  Donghae was still in the same position with his phone was on ear.  His tears were going to fall again but suddenly his door was opened.  He wiped his previous tears then smiled to someone who just entered his room.

“Siwon-ah…”

“You’ve already woke up…How’s your feeling?”

“I’m fine…!”  Donghae replied, trying to be cheerful.

“Oh, hyung!  You’ve woke up!” 

Donghae and Siwon looked at the door.  There were Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Junghoon.  Ryeowook held a bowl of porridge for Donghae.

“Hyung, you have to eat, after that you can drink your medicine…”

“Donghae-ah…”  Junghoon spoke up, but he was hesitated to continue.  “I’ve tried to cancel all of your schedules today, but…I can only cancel your drama filming…you still have to perform with the rest this evening…”

All of eyes in that room eyed Junghoon spontaneously.  Their eyes widened.  It was very clear that they didn’t agree.  Donghae’s condition was very weak.  He could collapse again anytime.

“Junghoon hyung…I’m sure you were here when doctor said Donghae hyung has to get total rest for about three days.  Why you still insist he have to perform with us?”  Kyuhyun said firmly.

“We can sing Donghae’s part, hyung…look at him…he is so pale…”  Siwon added.

“I’ve tried my best, guys…but…”  Junghoon sighed.  “I’m sorry…”

They started to debate.  All of members who were there try to persuade Junghoon to cancel all of Donghae’s schedule.  They even shouted at Junghoon.  But Junghoon couldn’t do anything.  It wasn’t Junghoon’s decision.  It was from KBS.

“Guys…stop…I can perform with you…don’t worry…”  Donghae said calmly, made their attentions back to Donghae.

Donghae gave them reassured smile.  “I’ll be fine…”

“But, hyung….”  Kyuhyun said but Donghae cut him quickly, “Kyuhyun-ah…feed me that porridge, so I can drink medicine…After that, I’m sure I’ll get better…”

Kyuhyun sighed.  He took the porridge from Ryeowook then started feeding Donghae.  The others could only look at him with worried expression.  But they knew, there was no use to debate the stubborn Donghae. 

 

****

 

Back to Hyukjae…..

After he hung up Donghae’s call, he didn’t come back to Tiffany.  His body was slumped on the floor.  His mind was blank.  As usual, his guilty always comes late.  He was sorry he didn’t say a nice words to Donghae…He was sorry his mouth couldn’t say any apologize words to Donghae and let Donghae was the one who’s saying that…He was sorry he hung up the phone and said that he had to meet his friends when he clearly knew that Donghae still wanted to talk with him…

“What’s wrong with me?  Why am I being so mean to him?”  He mumbled to himself with trembling voice.

Donghae always treats me so good…But why do I always treat him badly?

Donghae always takes care for me…But why do I always ignore him?

Donghae always says sorry to me even though it’s not his fault…But why do I never say sorry even though it’s my fault?

Donghae always appreciate everything I do for him even though it’s just a small matter…But why do I never appreciate everything he do for me??

Why?

Is it because…

Because he loves me?

Or…

Or…

Is it because I can’t accept the fact that I…

I…

I’m already in love with him?

Aisssshhh….

Heechul hyung…it’s your entire fault…You’re the one who cause this mess…

If only you didn’t make me promise….

 

-tobecontinued-

 

Hi…I manage to update again…^^ because I don’t know when I can update this again…hehehehe…

I’ll try to answer your question about the mysterious guy who will be Donghae’s savior and Hyukjae’s misery…kekeke~

He is………………………………………….secret…!! :P

Try to guess!!  He’s my second favorite pairing after Eunhae…

Hey, don’t worry….I’m a huuuugeeeeee Eunhae shipper…so my story will always ends up with EUNHAE…

EUNHAE FOREVER!!! UH YEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH………!!!

EUNHAE IS REAL DEAL!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, enough….what happen with me?  -____-

It must be because Eunhae’s pictures in Boys In City…they are so damn adorable…:3

 

Comments and subscribes are welcomed….

Sorry for typos or any mistakes in this chapter….

 

Until the next chapter, byeeeee…..

Love you mumumumuumuuu…..:* :*