Feeling

Love me like I love you

“I wanna talk to you…”

Donghae looked at Hyukjae then shifted at Kyuhyun.  “Kyu…you can go first…”

Kyuhyun’s hand around Donghae’s waist was tightened.  “But, Hyung...You have to rest!  You’re si—”

“Kyu…”  Donghae shook his head as a sign for Kyuhyun to not say anything about Donghae’s fever.

Kyuhyun sighed.  He nodded heavily then he leaned on Donghae’s ear to whisper something to him.  Donghae replied with a small nodding. 

On the other hand, Hyukjae who was watching right in front of them started to get annoyed.  “Hae!  What are you waiting for??  You want to talk to me or not??  If not, it’s okay!  You can go with Kyuhyun!”

Donghae jumped a little because Hyukjae’s sudden rage.  Kyuhyun glared at Hyukjae.  He didn’t like at all the way Hyukjae treated Donghae just now.

“Yaa~  Don’t you dare to raise your voice at Donghae hyung!”

“Kyu…please…don’t…”  Donghae held Kyuhyun’s hand. 

Hyukjae suddenly walked closer to them then grabbed Donghae’s wrist roughly. 

“Talk to me, NOW!”

Donghae’s eyes widened.  “Hyukkie...” 

Before Donghae could regain from his shock, Hyukjae dragged Donghae away from Kyuhyun, still with a rough way.  It made Donghae winched because his wrist was hurt. 

“Hyukkie…wait…hurt…”

Kyuhyun couldn’t stand anymore.  He followed them then grabbed their hands at the same time.  Hyukjae stopped and of course Donghae too.  Hyukjae glared at Kyuhyun angrily while Donghae could only look at him confusedly. 

“Ya~ Cho Kyuhyun!!!”  Hyukjae barked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun didn’t budge.  He threw Hyukjae’s hand harshly to Hyukjae’s hand from Donghae’s and kept Donghae’s hand in his grip.  He hid Donghae’s body on his back while glaring at Hyukjae angrily.

“He’s hurt and he’s scare because of you!!”  Kyuhyun shouted at Hyukjae. 

“You think I can’t see that??  I know!”

“You know but you keep doing that to him?  What’s wrong with you?!”

“Kyu…Hyukkie…enough please…don’t make any chaos in here…”  Donghae said with trembling voice.  He was really afraid with them.  Moreover, he was afraid someone will see them like this.  It would be a trouble for Super Junior.  Luckily, there was no one in this corridor.  It was because the rooms in this area were prepared only for SMtown.  It’s not a secret that KBS always favors artists from SM.

Kyuhyun turned his head to look at Donghae.  His sharp eyes soften when he was looking at Donghae.  He ruffled Donghae’s hair then said gently,  “Don’t worry, Hyung…”

“Cho Kyuhyun!!  Remove your hand from him!!”  Hyukjae came closer tried to grab Donghae’s hand again, but Kyuhyun suddenly turned his body and hugged Donghae. 

“YAAA~~!!!!”  Hyukjae roared.

“WHAT???!!!”

“DON’T HUG HIM, YOU BASTARD!!”  Hyukjae tried to prey Donghae’s body from Kyuhyun but he failed because Kyuhyun was holding Donghae’s tighter.  Donghae was very shock, so he couldn’t react.  He just let his body hugged by Kyuhyun because he was too afraid with Hyukjae now. 

“WHY??!!  ARE YOU JEALOUSE, LEE HYUKJAE??!!”

Hyukjae froze.  His gaze was shifted from Kyuhyun to Donghae.  From Donghae’s eyes, Hyukjae could feel what Donghae wanted from Hyukjae to say.  But unfortunately, Hyukjae’s tongue was doing another thing.  The thing that was controlled by his prides not his heart.

“No…It’s— IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!!”

Kyuhyun smirked.  “So, what is that, Hyung?  If it’s not jealousy, why are you angry??”  He said with calmer tone.  He felt he’s winning this round.

“I…I…it’s…it’s just…”

“Enough.”  Donghae’s voice hit Kyuhyun and Hyukjae’s ears.  “Please…e..nough…”  After saying that, Donghae’s eyes closed slowly.  His body slumped in Kyuhyun’s embrace. 

“Hyung!!”  “Hae!!”  Kyuhyun and Hyukjae shouted in unison.  Hyukjae helped to hold Donghae’s body spontaneously, then they sat down on the floor slowly with Donghae’s body leaned on Kyuhyun.

“Wha—What’s happen with him?  Hae…Hae…please wake up…Hae…”

“It’s your fault, you moron!!” 

Hyukjae didn’t understand.  Why is Donghae like this because of him?

“DONGHAE-AH!!!”  Leeteuk’s voice was beamed suddenly.  From the end of corridor, Leeteuk and the other members who’s just back from meeting with some other idols ran toward them.  Their faces showed that they were surprise and worried.

“Why are you still in here??  Bring him in!!”  Sungmin shouted.

Hyukjae was the first one who reacted.  He put his right hand behind Donghae’s neck and his left hand behind Donghae’s knees then lifted him bridal style.  He ran to the waiting room and shouted at Ryeowook to help him open the door.  Once they were in the room, Hyukjae put Donghae on the coach gently.  He kneeled beside Donghae.  He palmed his hand on Donghae’s forehead then gasped.  Donghae was burning greatly.

“So…you’re sick, Hae…why you didn’t tell me?”  Hyukjae mumbled.

“Ryeowook-ah…call Junghoon Hyung.  Ask him to prepare the car.  We leave to hospital.”  Leeteuk ordered Ryeowook.  Without being told twice, he did what Leeteuk ordered to him.

Leeteuk sighed tiredly.  He looked at Hyukjae and Kyuhyun alternately before he finally said, “Now…can you two explain what actually happened?”

Hyukjae raised his head to meet Leeteuk’s eyes.  He shook his head.  “There’s noth—”

“There’s no way nothing happened.  We heard you and Kyuhyun was shouting at each other.”  Leeteuk cut Hyukjae’s words.  When he mentioned Kyuhyun, he glared at Kyuhyun sternly. 

“It’s only between me and Hyukjae hyung, Hyung…”  Kyuhyun said calmly.  “And now, if you let me, I want to talk with Hyukjae hyung—Just two of us.  You can go to hospital first.”

Hyukjae glared at Kyuhyun.  But he still agreed.  “Yeah, Hyung…It’s better if the others weren’t involved with this.”

Leeteuk didn’t have choice.  He trusted them to solve their problems with their own ways. 

“Okay…up to you…but when you get home, and both of you still in the quarrel mode, I must know what did actually happen.  Deal?”

They mumbled okay to Leeteuk.  After that, Hyukjae focus back to Donghae.  Donghae was whimpering.  His forehead was frowning, as if he was holding a pain. 

“Hurt…” Donghae was delirious.  “Hurt…”

All of eyes on that room focused on Donghae.  Hyukjae held Donghae’s hand instantly.  “Hae…where are you hurting?  Hae…answer me…”

“It’s hurt…very hurt…”  A single tear escaped from Donghae’s eye as he kept mumbling.

Hyukjae startled.  With his other hand, he wiped Donghae’s tear. 

“Is it because of me, Hae?  I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…”

Suddenly, the door was opened.  Junghoon entered the room and said that the car was ready.  They could bring Donghae to hospital now.  Without changing, their clothes, they went to hospital.  Donghae was piggybacked by Kangin. 

“Hyung…”  Hyukjae called Leeteuk softly.  “Please take care of him…”

Leeteuk smiled bitterly.  “Those words were supposed to be my words to you…Take care of him after this, Hyuk…Don’t make him hurt anymore…”

 

****

 

Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were staring each other without saying any single word since the other members left the room.  There was no one could read their expression.  So unreadable, and maybe very mixed. 

“What now?”  Hyukjae broke the silence.

“Do you want me to say bluntly what I want or not?”

“Just to the point, Kyu…what do you want to say?”

“Okay.  Leave him.”  Kyuhyun said casually.

“What?” 

“I said, leave him.”

“Him…Donghae?”

“Who else?  I want him for me…”

Hyukjae glared at Kyuhyun angrily.

“Why?  Why are you angry?  Do you love him?

Hyukjae’s expression changed.  He was nervous and confused. 

“You don’t know, do you?  What is he to you, Lee Hyukjae?  What.  Is.  He.  To.  You?”  Kyuhyun emphasized his sentence. 

“He…He for me is…He…”

“You still don’t know, Hyung…But I have known what he is to me and what I feel for him.”

A pregnant silence was embracing them again.  Hyukjae didn’t know what he had to say, and Kyuhyun was still waiting to see Hyukjae’s reaction.

Kyuhyun smiled—no.  He smirked.  “He is the one that I want protect forever.  The one that I want to comfort when he’s sad, the one that I want to see first time when I open my eyes in the morning and the last person that I want to see before I go to sleep.  If it’s possible, I want to put my sure name in front of his name.”  Kyuhyun stopped.  He was observing Hyukjae’s reaction. 

Hyukjae’s expression was definitely not good.  His faces showed a mixed feeling.  Shock, anger, jealousy and confused were painting on his face. 

“I love him…I love him so much…I kept hiding my feeling because I know he loves you.  His happiness is everything to me so I let you to have him.  But now, I change my mind.   I don’t like seeing him with you.”

“Kyu…” 

“What?  Surprised, huh?”  Kyuhyun snickered but then back to serious.  “As a brother, I love you, Hyung…but as a man who loves Donghae hyung, I hate you.  I declare a war to you.  Note this, Hyung…I will snatch Donghae hyung from you…”

 

……………………………………..

 

Without them knowing, there’s someone behind the door was listening their conversation.

“Kyu…so, you love Donghae…”  He mumbled while his tears were dropping on his cheek.  “If you love him…what…what about me?  What about my feeling to you?”

 

-to be continued-

 

Sorry I’m late….*bow*

Sorry it’s short…it’s the best I can…T_T

What about this chapter?  Any comments?  Hope you like it…^^

Don’t forget to up vote if you like, okay? Hehehehe…

My twitter : @eunhaeternalove you can ask me anything…hehehe

Add me as friend too!!

See you on the next chapter!  *soooooooonnnnnn*