1st Day as couple : Morning

Love me like I love you

DON'T THINK ABOUT WHAT HEECHUL SAID TO HYUKKIE..FOR NOW, JUST ENJOY OUR NEW COUPLE...^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyukkie..wake up..Hyukkie...”  Donghae shook Hyukjae’s body try to wake his new lover.  It was 9 in the morning and Hyukjae had schedule at 10.  If he didn’t wake up now, he would be late.  Leeteuk and their managers wouldn’t be happy for sure.

“Hyukkieee...it’s 9 now...hyukkiee...”  Donghae tried again.  “Leeteuk hyung will scold you if you don’t wake up now...you have schedule with him, remember?”

“Five minutes more...”  Hyukjae murmured.

Donghae took a deep breath before he leaned his face to Hyukjae’s face, then start kissing his cheek, forehead and his eyes.  “Hyukkie...*smooch* wake *smooch* up...come on...*smooch*”

“Hae...stop it...”

“Mnoo..until you wake up *smooch* *smooch*”

“Hae...give me 5 minutes more...i promise i’ll wake up...”

“Mnoo..you *smooch* have to *smooch* wake up *smooch* now...*smooch*”

“AIIISSHHHH!!!!  HAE!!”  Hyukjae shouted.   Annoyed.  “Can you stop kissing me??”

Donghae startled then pouted—cutely, but Hyukjae was too sleepy to notice that— “Sorry...I just wanna wake you up...”

“I have said I’ll wake up!!  Why you don’t understand?!  Aissh!”  Hyukjae shouted again.  It was clear enough that he was upset.

Donghae felt his heart ached a bit.  He didn’t mean to make Hyukjae upset in the morning like this.  His intention was good.  He didn’t want Hyukjae late and being scolded by their managers and Leeteuk.

“I-I’m sorry...Don’t be upset, Hyukkie...”  Donghae said softly while looking Hyukjae with his teary eyes.

Hyukjae sighed then patted Donghae’s head gently.  “It’s okay...and I’m awake now.  Happy?”

Donghae nodded his head then smiled.  “Now, take a shower...”  Donghae said while pulling Hyukjae’s hands, forcing him to go to bathroom.

“I can take a bath by myself, okay?”  said Hyukjae then he entered the bathroom.

While Hyukjae was showering, Donghae prepared everything for Hyukjae.  He put Hyukjae’s phone, notebook, vitamins, mineral waters, small towels, mp3 player and the headset in Hyukjae’s bag.  He also choose some clothes for Hyukjae plus the accesories.  Since he was Hyukjae’s bestfriend for a long time, he knew what Hyukjae like to use and not.

After that, he went to kitchen and helped Ryeowook prepared breakfast.  He wanted to make breakfast for Hyukjae.  He couldn’t cook actually.  But, he tried his best to make a simple sandwiches for Hyukjae.

“Are these sandwiches okay, Wookie?  They look delicious, right?”  Donghae asked worriedly.

“They are good, hyung...You know him the best...He will like it...I’m sure...”  Ryeowook said while smiling.  

“Ah...Hyukkie has finished.  I’ll tell him his breakfast is ready.”  He walked to Hyukjae’s room happily.  He planned to open the door but then stopped.  He remembered the last time he entered Hyukjae’s door without knocking, Hyukjae was angry at him.  He didn’t want that happened again.

*knock knock* “Hyukkie....”

“Hm?”  Hyukjae’s voice could be heard by Donghae.

“Your breakfast is ready...let’s eat together...”

“Okay, I’m coming...”

Hyukjae was out from his room then he went to dining room with Donghae followed him happily.  In the dining room there had been Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Yesung, Kyuhyun and Sungmin.   The other members had already gone for their schedules.

Hyukjae took a seat beside Leeteuk.  He began to eat his breakfast while Donghae  prepared a glass of milk for him.  He placed the glass of milk beside Hyukjae’s plate then he also sat beside him.  

“Eat a lot, Hyukkie...you will be very busy today...”

“Mm...”

“Drink your milk too...and don’t forget to drink your vitamins...I’ve put them in your bag...”

“Mm...”

“Good...”

“Ya~Lee Hyukjae, you don’t have words beside ‘mm’?  at least say ‘thank you’ to Donghae...”  Leeteuk said to Hyukjae with scolding tone.  He didn’t like seeing Hyukjae’s indifference toward Donghae.

Hyukjae stopped his eating.  He looked at Donghae expressionless, then said, “Thank you...”

“You’re welcome Hyukkie...I love doing this for you...”  Donghae said with a bright smile.  “And...Leeteuk hyung...You don’t need to scold him...You know our Hyukjae isn’t really good to express his feeling...I’m okay...”

“I’m finished.  Leeteuk hyung, let’s go.”  Hyukjae said then stood up.  He took his bag in his room then got out from dorm.  

“Oh, I walk you to door, Hyukkie!”  Donghae shouted then ran to Hyukkie who was already in front of the door.

The other members shook his head watching that new couple.  In their heads they keep praying that both Donghae and Hyukjae will be okay.  Watching how cold Hyukjae towards Donghae though they have been couple, they worried that Donghae will often get hurt because Hyukjae.  Witnessing Donghae’s crying because of Hyukjae was the last thing that they want to see.

*******

In front of dorm

“Hyukkie, wait...”  Donghae held  Hyukjae’s hand before he was going to follow Leeteuk who had walked to the elevator.

“What Hae?  Leeteuk hyung is waiting for me..”

“It’s okay, Hyukjae-ah!  Hyung will wait you in the car!  And you Donghae!  Don’t take time too long!”  Leeteuk shouted while smiling then he entered elevator.

Donghae grinned happily listening his hyung.  He was glad that Leeteuk understood that he still wanted to talk with Hyukjae.

“Hyukkie...ngg...we’re a couple now, aren’t we?”  Donghae asked shyly.  His cheeks blushed madly.

“Yes, Hae...so?”

“Canigetagoodbyekissfromyoubeforeyougo?”  Donghae said fast.  He didn’t dare to look at Hyukkie.

“Ngg..what?”  Hyukjae frowned.  He couldn’t catch what Donghae just said.

“Ngg...ngg...”  Donghae played with his shirt.  He was very nervous.  Oh, please...this kind of thing is something that a couple should do normally.  Why Hyukjae doesn’t do it to him?  Why Donghae should ask him to do this first?

“Hae...if you don’t have any important thing to say, I’ll go now...”

“Kiss me!!”  Donghae shouted spontaneously when he saw Hyukjae left.

Hyukjae turned his body.  He thought for a while then he pecked Donghae’s forehead slightly.

“Is it enough?” asked him after that.

Donghae nodded slowly.  He’s still shocked.  It was the first time Hyukjae kissed him.  Usually Donghae was the one who initiate to kiss Hyukjae.  Although it was just a simple peck but it was enough to make Donghae fly to the 9th cloud.

“I’ll go, Hae..see you..tonight..”

“Bye, hyukkie...Love you...”

“Mm..”

Then, Hyukjae left Donghae.  Donghae kept watching Hyukjae until he entered the elevator.  When he was walking back into the dorm, he murmured softly, “I wanna hear you saying ‘love you too’...”

*******

 

 

Mm...how's this chapter?  I tried to write this as soon as possible...hope you guys like it..

and fyi, I don't like sad ending...^^

thanks for my lovely readers and new readers...XD