Do you love me? (1)

Love me like I love you

Donghae never likes waiting.

Well, nobody likes waiting.

But, Donghae is always willing to wait Hyukjae, whenever and wherever.

He likes to wait Hyukjae to come home when Hyukjae was still doing Sukira with Leeteuk until midnight.

He likes to wait Hyukjae in the practice room until Hyukjae was satisfied with his own dance.

He likes to wait Hyukjae to eat together although the latter often forgets their promise to eat together.

He likes to wait Hyukjae when he was supposed to be dating but Hyukjae neglected it.

He also likes to wait Hyukjae until Hyukjae said that he loves him…although he knows that it is almost impossible…

And now, he is waiting.  He is waiting for Hyukjae to come home from whenever he goes.  He waits patiently in the living room while watching television.  Don’t worry, he is a lot better now.  He can stand and walk without getting dizzy.  That’s why he chose to wait Hyukjae in the living room, the nearest room to the main door.  So, when Hyukjae comes home, he is the first person that Hyukjae sees. 

Donghae is watching television.  But he isn’t really watching.  Thanks to Kyuhyun, his mind is disturbed by Kyuhyun’s question.

‘What if Lee Hyukjae never loved him?’

He couldn’t answer that.  What was he supposed to say then? That he believes Hyukjae loves him but he just couldn’t say it or that deep inside his heart he actually knows that Hyukjae never loves him?

He didn’t dare to answer.  He chose to keep silent and cry—no.  Crying wasn’t his choice.  He never wanted to cry, but his tears were flowing like there’s no tomorrow.  He just kept silent until Kyuhyun rose from his seat and left him with one sentence, “Ask him, Hyung…Ask him his feeling…”

That is the second reason why he is sitting in this living room now.  He will ask Hyukjae.  He dares himself to ask Hyukjae the truth. 

Suddenly, Donghae hears the door is opened.  Automatically, Donghae straightens his back and his eyes glue at the door.

‘Please…Hyukjae…please…’

Yes…it is Hyukjae.  He enters the dorm with an unreadable expression.   He looks upset but…no, Donghae doesn’t want to guess.  He’s tired guessing Hyukjae.

“Hyukkie…”  Donghae calls Hyukjae’s name softly.

Hyukjae lifts his head and smiles faintly at Donghae.  “Hey, Hae…what are you doing here…You’re supposed to be at your dorm now...”  He said while walking to Donghae.

“I’m waiting for you…”

Hyukjae’s eyebrows furrow.  He looks at Donghae curiously.  “Why?”

“Where did you go, Hyukkie?  You said you went to get me food but you didn’t comeback…”  Donghae didn’t answer Hyukjae’s question.

“Oh…ah…I…I had to go with Leeteuk hyung…There’s something I had to discuss with him…” Hyukjae answered groggily.

Donghae simply nods hearing Hyukjae’s answer.  He knows Hyukjae was lying.  But he thinks it doesn’t really matter anyway.

Hyukjae sits down on the couch, and then Donghae follows him.  They are blanketed with silence for minutes until Hyukjae breaks the silence.

“How is your fever?  Is it better now?”

“Mm.  It’s not as warm as this morning.  And I’m not dizzy anymore.”

“Good…It’s a relief…”

Silence again…

Donghae steals glances at Hyukjae several times, and then he takes a deep breath to collect his courage.  He needs as much as possible courage now, before he ‘asked’ Hyukjae.

“Hyukkie…” 

“Hm?”  Hyukjae turns his head spontaneously when Donghae called him.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Hm...”

“Eung…”  Donghae hesitates, but he still continues, “Do…do you love me?”

Hyukjae’s expression is change.  He didn’t expect to get that question.  He is shock and Donghae can read that.  He looks at Donghae for a second then shift at television that still showing a CF.

“Hyukkie…”  Donghae called again, his tone is demanding a reply from Hyukjae.

“Why do you suddenly ask that, Hae?” 

“Because…you never said that you love me…”  Donghae replied as he bowed his head.

Hyukjae sighs.  He closes his eyes for a moment.  “Is that important?”

“Of course!”

“Why is that important?”

“Why you didn’t think it’s important?”

“Why you didn’t answer my question, Hae?”

“It’s because you didn’t answer my first question too!”

“What kind of answer that you want, Hae? Hm?”

Donghae gasps.  What kind of answer that he wants?  Seriously, Hyukjae didn’t need to ask that.  Of course Donghae wants Hyukjae answer that he loves him. 

“I…I…”  Donghae stuttered.

“I’m your boyfriend now…isn’t that enough?”

“Hyuk…”  Donghae lost his words.  He is afraid.  He doesn’t know why, but he is really afraid.  He’s afraid listening Hyukjae’s next words.

“What if…what if I said I don’t love you, Hae?”

 

-tobecontinued-

Okay, I’m sorry I have to stop this here…I’m very sleepy…tomorrow I will update more…>,<

I just want to update this now as warming up..I'm soooo sorry...

 

Any comments?