finally...couple?

Love me like I love you

“Would..would you be my boyfriend?”

 

I blinked my eyes for several times.  What did hyukjae just say?  I didn’t misheard, did I?  He asked me to be his....

 

“Wh-what?”

 

He looked down for a while then lifted his head again to face me, right into my eyes.  Damn.  It made me shivering.  His eyes are always sharp.  They could tear my heart apart just by watching me like this.  Oh, God..help me...

 

“I warned you, Lee Donghae...I don’t want to repeat my words.  So, what’s your answer?”

 

I pouted.  Why did he suddenly turn into the cold hyukjae again?  I just wanna make sure what i was heard just now from his mouth was not just my imagination because my fever.

 

“I-I...can you repeat once—once again? Pl-please...” 

 

.  I’m stuttered.  Keep calm, Lee Donghae...keep calm. 

 

Nope.   I can’t be calm.  My heart was thumping really fast. 

 

He sighed.  But then, he really repeated his words—ah, i mean..his question.

 

“Lee Donghae, would you be my boyfriend?”

 

Now, I’m sure i didn’t misheard.  He confessed to me!  What should i answer?? 

 

Stupid.  You should answer YES, shouldn’t you??  It’s the thing that you’ve been waiting since...since...aiishh...i don’t know since when i started loving him...

 

Now...i just have to say yes, right?

 

I opened my mouth, ready to answer when suddenly something hit my brain. 

 

Why is he suddenly confessing to me? 

 

Yesterday he didn’t look like someone who loved me too.  Is this because...Heechul hyung?

 

“Wh-why?  Why do you suddenly want me to be your boyfriend?”

 

He watched me with his shocked face.  Maybe he didn’t expect to hear this kind of question from me.  Maybe he thought i will accept him immediately. 

 

Yes, I wanted to accept him, but after i made sure he didn’t ask me because someone forced him to did that.

 

“Is..is it because Heechul hyung?  Did he say something to you?  Did he threaten you?  Did he force you?”

 

He kept silent.  Oh My God...am i right?  He asked me to be his boyfriend because Heechul—

 

“No.  Heechul hyung didn’t do anything.  I...I ask you to be my boyfriend because I want to...” said him suddenly. 

 

My tears dropped one by one hearing his words.  Not because sadness but because happiness.   So...he really want me to be his boyfriend...for real?

 

“Hyukkie...I...I...”

 

“Now  answer me Lee Donghae...yes...or no...”

 

Now it’s the right time for me to say yes, isn’t it?  But why i couldn’t utter any words?  It must be because I was too nervous and my tears didn’t stop flowing. 

 

“It seems like you don’t want to be my boyfriend...okay, i’m leaving...”  said him while standing up.

 

NOOOO!!!!!

 

I grabbed his hand quickly.

 

“Ye-yes!!” I shouted at him.  “I want to be your boyfriend...”

 

Hyukjae sighed.  He seemed relief.  He sat down again and took both of my hands.  “Good...”  said him while smiling at me.  Not a big smile, but just a little smile.  It’s enough for me.

 

“Hyukkie...can we tell about us to the other members?  I don’t like hiding something from them...”  i asked him carefully.  I was afraid he would angry and pulled all of his words again.

 

He thought for a while then nodded.  “Yes...we can tell them, Donghae...if you want...”

 

I couldn’t control my feeling and jumped to hug him.  He didn’t hug me back at first but slowly i felt his arms moved and hugged me!  Our first hug as couple!  Real couple.

 

“And...can you not call me donghae again?  I want you call me with a special name...”  i talked in his ear softly.

 

“Hmm...what do you like?”

 

“Up to you...”

 

“How about...just ‘Hae’?  you know i don’t really like with sweet nicknames like baby or honey or—”

 

“Hae is enough...”

 

I released our hug then watched his face.  He blushed a little when i saw him.  Oh, My God...I couldn’t believe finally this handsome and hot man becomes only my man!

 

“Thank you, Hyukkie...” i said with a very wide smile form from my lips

 

*********

“YOU AND HYUKJAE WHAT???!!”  Super Junior members—except Ryeowook, Heechul, Donghae and Hyukjae—shouted in unison.

 

“Yes...hyung...we’re couple now...for real...”

 

“Hyung...you’re joking right?” Kyuhyun is the first one who throw comment after for several seconds they fell into silence.

 

“Donghae-ah...Hyukjae-ah...you guys already thought about the consequency of your relationship right?”  Leeteuk asked with very worried tone.

 

“If the media knows about this, it will become very huge problem!”  --Shindong

 

“Maybe fans will understand, but netizen??  Have you ever thought about them??” –Yesung

 

Then, the room was in chaos mode.  Super Junior members started to say their opinion together. 

 

“I’m okay as long as they’re happy.”

 

“But, their relationship is forbidden!”

 

“It’s dangerous!”

 

“They risk the Super Junior’s name!”

 

“If medias know...”

 

“If netizens know...”

 

“Maybe that will be the end of Super Junior!”

 

“ENOUGH YOU GUYS!!”  shouted Heechul.  He couldn’t stand them again because he was seeing Donghae was in edge of crying.  Donghae tried his best to hold his tears watching his brothers debate like this because of him and hyukjae.  “Can you see Donghae was almost crying because of all of you??”

 

Tes.

 

Donghae was crying now.  Right after Heechul finished his words.  Hyukjae who  was standing beside him rubbed his back slowly.

 

“And now..he’s crying...”  said Hyukjae slowly.

 

“Ya~~Jungsoo!  You are the leader!  Try to control these kids’ mouth!”

 

Leeteuk took a deep breath then said calmly—or trying to be calm—“Do you guys love Donghae and Eunhyuk?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Of course!”

 

“Absolutely!”

 

“No need to ask!”

 

“So, we should respect all of their decisions, right?  Include their relationship...”

 

“But—” they were going to start protest again but Leeteuk added quickly, “Can you listen to until I finish talking?”

 

“We’re family.  We have known each other for years.  Whatever happen in the future, we will always stick together.  Have you already forgotten about that promise?”

 

They shook his head.

 

“We will protect them...We should keep this secret only among us and our managers.  I will talk to them.  Don’t worry.  If...I said if...one day their relationship is leaked into public, you know what should we do, don’t you?”

 

“We will always stick together and protect them...” they murmured.

 

“Super Junior or not, we’re still family...even if Super Junior is going to disband because of this, but our bonds as family will never end..okay?”

 

They nodded this time.

 

“So...can we accept them now?”

 

“Okay...Eunhae is real deal!”  Sungmin shouted happily.

 

“Aissh....Donghae is taken now...”  said Siwon sadly make the others laughed, include Donghae.

 

Hyukjae faced Donghae then wiped Donghae’s tears.  “Now everything is gonna be okay...”  said him softly.

 

*******

Hyukjae was standing beside window, thinking about what had happened in his life since yesterday, when suddenly Heechul tapped his shoulder.  He turned out and surprised when he saw Heechul.

 

“H-Hyung...what is it again?”

 

Heechul smiled and ruffled Hyukjae’s hair.  “Thank you...for keeping your promise, Hyukjae-ah...”

 

Hyukjae smiled back then He saw the other direction.  Donghae.  Donghae was talking happily with Sungmin and Ryeowook now.  He laughed and smiled widely. 

 

“Promise me one thing again, Hyukjae...”

 

Hyukjae raised his eyebrows.  “What else, Hyung?”

 

“Don’t make him lose his precious smile...again...”

 

******

 

sorry for very late update!

enjoy this chapters!! thank you for comments and subscribe!!

I'm very happy!!