Hmmm...........

Love me like I love you

“Ryeowook-ah!!  Bring me a pail of water and towel!!  Quick!!”

 

Ryeowook who woke up earlier dashed into Heechul’s room—where Donghae slept las night because he didn’t want to separate from Heechul—and widened his eyes seeing Heechul’s worried expression while looking at pale and panting Donghae on the bed.

 

“Wh-what happen hyung?”  asked Ryeowook worriedly.  Last night, he was quite worried when Heechul and Leeteuk went home with sleeping and almost Donghae on Leeteuk’s back.

 

“Donghae got fever...”  Heechul answered while Donghae’s face. 

 

Ryeowook immediately rushed to the kitchen to take a pail of water and towels then back to Heechul’s room. 

 

As soon as he reached Heechul’s room, he gave those things two Heechul.  Heechul soaked the towel with water then twisted it to let the water run down.  After that, he began to wipe Donghae’s forehead, cheeks and neck carefully. 

 

“Do we need to take Donghae hyung to doctor, hyung?”

 

“I don’t know...maybe...if his condition is worse, we have to bring him to doctor...”

 

Two of them watched Donghae in slince.  Heechul had put the towel on Donghae’s forehead, hoping that the fever will subside before today was ended.

 

“Hyung...”  Ryeowook broke the silence.  “Actually...what did happen last night?  Why was Donghae hyung’s condition was so bad last night?”

 

Heechul sighed heavily.  “I don’t have any rights to tell you about this Ryeowook-ah...it’s donghae’s problem...”

 

“Is it related with Hyukjae hyung?”

 

Heechul turned his head to Ryeowook.  Surprised.  “How do you know?”

 

Ryeowook smiled sadly then answered, “Everytime Donghae hyung breaks down like this, the only who causes always hyukjae hyung, hyung...it’s not the first time but definetely it’s the worst...”

 

Heechul gritted his teeth.  His fist had already clenched tightly.  “That hyukjae...you know last night Donghae was waiting for him to go home together right?”

 

Ryeowook nodded.  Of course he remembered.  He actually agreed with Heechul last night.  He didn’t want his Donghae hyung waiting for Hyukjae.  But as a good dongsaeng for Donghae, he choosed to keep silent.

 

“Hyukjae left him alone.  He went home without Donghae.”  Heechul continued his words.  His eyes were showing his anger.

 

“What??!!  But-but-but why?  I know hyukjae hyung sometimes was annoyed with Donghae hyung, but I never think he would leave Donghae hyung alone there since he knows very well that Donghae hyung is easily frightened...”  Ryeowook blabbered.  He couldn’t believe Hyukjae had a heart to do that to Donghae.

 

“I don’t know why...but whatever his reason, i can’t accept he leave my precious Dongsaeng without his phone and wallet in the middle of night like last night!!  How dare him to do that!”  Heechul shouted angrily.

 

“Hyung...”  Ryeowook was scared.  He knows that Heechul adored Donghae so much.  He always takes care Donghae really well more than Leeteuk hyung.  But, for seeing this side of Heechul defending his favorite dongsaeng, it’s the first time for Ryeowook.  So, he’s a little bit scared.  He made a mental note that he won’t mess with Donghae.

 

 “Aiissshh...i should give that kid lesson!!  I will break his neck for sure this time!!”  heechul stood up.  He wanted to go to Hyukjae’s dorm and gave Hyukjae lessons for treating Donghae badly.

 

“Hyung...don’t...”  a soft voiced and a gentle hand which suddenly holded his hand stopped him.  Hu turned his back and his eyes widen in surprise.

 

“Donghae!”

 

“Hyung!”

 

Ryeowook and Heechul said in unison.

 

“You’re awake...”  Said Heechul softly.  He removed the towel in Donghae’s forehead and caress his forehead gently.

 

Actually, Donghae had listened all of their conversation since beginning.  Yes, he was awake, but he didn’t have energy to open his eyes.  He gathered his strength to open his eyes and hold Heechul’s hand because he didn’t want Heechul do something bad to Hyukjae. 

 

“Hyung...don’t do anything to Hyukkie...”  Donghae said with very weak tone.

 

“Donghae-ah...he treated you so badly...you shouldn’t—”

 

“It’s not his fault, hyung...it’s my fault...don’t blame him, hyung...please...”

 

“He left you last night, Hae!  He let you walking alone and made you—Oh My God...what happen last night??  Why were you laying on the sidewalk only wearing your boxer??”

 

“I’m robbed hyung...since I don’t have anything, they took my clothes...”  Donghae tried to explain what happened last night shortly.  He didn’t want remember anything that happen last night.  Last night was a real nightmare for him.  Thinking about this, his eyes began to water.

 

“That’s it!!  That’s enough!!  I killed him!!  I killed him and buried his body with my own hands!”

 

“Hyung, nooo...”  Donghae holded Heechul’s hand tightly.  “That wasn’t his fault, hyung...”

 

“How could that wasn’t his fault?!  He left you alone, Lee Donghae!!  Why are you blind with your love towards him??”

 

“What??!!”

 

Donghae and Heechul stoned.  They forgot about Ryeowook who was still standing in this room. 

 

“Donghae hyung...love Hyukjae hyung?”

 

Donghae closed his eyes before opened them again and said, “Yes Wookie...I love him so much...”

 

Ryeowook’s jaw dropped.  Then they fell into a quite long silence when suddenly Ryeowook broke the silence.  “I knew it!!”

 

Donghae saw Ryeowook with shocked face.  “You...you knew it?”

 

“Actually I was suspicious since a long time ago, but I don’t dare to ask about it...Hyung, it’s okay...I’m totally okay with that...you’re still my best hyung, hyung...”

 

“Thanks, Wookie...if only Hyukkie was like you...”  Donghae said sadly.

 

“What do you mean, Donghae-ah?”  asked Heechul.  His eyebrows were lifted up.

 

“A-ah..no-nothing...”

 

“Hyukjae was already knew your feeling?”  asked Heechul again.  This time with a sharp tone.

 

Donghae didn’t answer.  He was afraid if he opened his mouth he would burst in tears.  And he bowed his head low.  He didn’t dare to look at Heechul.

 

“Donghae...look at me.”

 

Donghae didn’t budge.

 

“Lee Donghae...look at me or i will ask to Hyukjae directly.  And i won’t ask him nicely...”

 

Donghae lifted his head immediately.  His eyes gave heechul pleading stare. 

 

“Now tell me...”

 

“Us, hyung...us...I’m here too...”  Ryeowook interupted.

 

“Yes..US...”  Heechul said annoyingly.  “Was Hyukjae already knew that you love him?”

 

Donghae nodded slowly.

 

“Last night?”

 

Donghae nodded again.

 

“So that’s why Hyukjae left you?”

 

This time Donghae’s tear dropped one, wetting his pale cheek.  Slowly, the tear drops turned into rain. 

Heechul removed his hand from Donghae’s hand then stood up.  He couldn’t stand seeing his dongsaeng’s tears anymore.  He had to talk to that dumb Hyukjae.

 

“Hyung...where are you going?”  Donghae asked.  He’s a little bit panick now.

 

“Just stay here, Donghae-ah...”  said heechul.  “And Ryeowook-ah...take care of him, kay?  Force him to eat medicine.  You know him, don’t you?”  after saying that, he left the room.

 

Donghae started to really panick.  He tried to stand up but he fell back to the bed while groaned softly.  His head is very dizzy and his body is very weak.

 

“Hyung...you don’t go anywhere...please just stay on bed...Heechul hyung knows what he should do...”

 

“But-but what if he hurts Hyukkie?”  Donghae said while sniffling softly.

 

“He won’t, hyung...please calm down...”

 

Donghae closed his eyes again.

 

 ‘Heechul hyung..please don’t hurt him...You hurt him, you hurt me, hyung...’

 

***

 

“Lee Hyukjae...i need to talk to you...”

 

Hyukjae watched Heechul for a second then he said, “I’m busy, hyung...I have schedule in an hour.”

 

“I don’t care.  Let’s talk first.”

 

“If it’s about Donghae I don’t want to listen it...”

 

“Lee ing Hyukjae...listen to me when I’m still nice to you...”

 

Hyukjae’s body shivering.  His devil hyung aura was really strong right now.  He knew he couldn’t make any mess with this kind of Heechul.

 

“Okay, hyung...shoot.”

 

***

 

Hyukjae opened Heechul’s room carefully.  He didn’t want to wake up someone who was still sleeping soundly on Heechul’s bed.  He walked closer then sit on the chair beside the bed and watched the sleeping boy.  His heart clenched a bit watching his bestfriend laying helplessly with pale face.  And it’s all because of him.  He never wanted to hurt his heart.  He treasured him a lot.

 

“Donghae-ah...”  Hyukjae mumbled the boy’s name unconsciously, but that’s enough to make Donghae woke up.

 

“Hyukkie...”  Donghae said in disbelief.  “You’re here...what are you doing here?”

 

“I’m worried...Heechul hyung said you’re having fever...Are you okay now?  Have you taken your medicine?”

 

Donghae smiled widely.  “I’m okay, Hyukkie...I have taken my medicine...”

 

“You’re lying, aren’t you?  You haven’t taken your medicine...i know you can eat your medicine without me...”

 

Donghae blushed.  Yes, whenever he’s sick, Hyukjae is the one who always forces him drinks his medicine.  No one can make this little fishy drinks his medicine except Hyukjae.  Even Heechul hyung gave up.

 

“Now, drink your medicine, kay?  You have to drink it...i want healthy Donghae...not sick and weak Donghae...”

 

Donghae nodded his head.  Then, Hyukjae helped him to sit.  He also helped Donghae drink his medicine.  After that, he helped donghae to lay back on the bed.

 

“Thank you, Hyukkie...”  Donghae said weakly.

 

“You should sleep now...”

 

“Hyukkie...about last night...”

 

“I want to talk about last night too...but not now...after you’re healthy...”

 

“No...i want to talk about it now...i can’t sleep well thinking about it, Hyukkie...”

 

Hyukjae thought for a second then he agreed.  But, he was the one who should talk.  Not Donghae.

 

“Okay...But, I’m the one who will talk first...”

 

Donghae inhaled his breath slowly then nodded.  He prepared his heart to hear the worst.

 

“First...I’m sorry I left you last night..and made you being robbed by random people...i’m so so sorry, Donghae...”

 

“Hyuk—”

 

“Let me finish.  Lee Donghae...I won’t repeat whatever i say, so you have to listen carefully.  About what you said last night...”  Hyukjae stopped, it made Donghae’s heart thumped like crazy.  “Would...would you...would you be my boyfriend?”

 

 

 

*****************

 

 

AS ALWAYS, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH...I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM WRITING...>w<

SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS ALWAYS LOVED!

sorry for not replying your comments but i always read them all and they make me happy...^^