1st day as couple : afternoon

Love me like I love you

Donghae went back to his dorm in 12th floor after he helped Ryeowook clean the mess of their breakfast earlier.  Actually, Donghae didn’t really help Ryeowook.  He only washed the dishes that he and Hyukjae used.  The rest of them are Ryeowook’s job.  As he was on his way back, he thought about a little surprise’s plan for Hyukjae.  He will go to Hyukjae’s filming location—Strong Heart—and bring him lunch before he go to his own schedule.  Drama filming.

As soon as he arrived at his dorm, he went straight to his room.  He took his PC tablet on the table then started googling some recipes of Hyukjae’s favorite foods.  He was smiling broadly when he found all of the recipes he need. 

“Now, I should check the refrigerator.  I hope I have already had all the ingredients.”  He mumbled softly. 

He got out from his room then checked the refrigerator.  He sighed relief after he made sure that all of the things he need was available.

“What are you doing, Donghae-ah?”

Donghae almost jumped in surprise when suddenly a soft and curious voice called him from behind.  He turned his body around and found his cinderella hyung was watching him with curious expression. 

“Heechul hyung!  You surprise me…”  said Donghae while rubbing his chest repeatedly.

“What are you doing?  Don’t tell me…you’re going to cook??” shouted Heechul.  He’s shocked.

Donghae grinned widely then nodded.  “Why are you so shocked, hyung?” 

“But…you can’t cook…”

“I can!  Don’t underestimate me…this morning I made sandwiches for Hyukjae.  He ate them all…though he didn’t give any comments whether my sandwiches are good or not…”  Donghae pouted.  Yeah, Hyukjae didn’t say anything about the sandwiches whereas Donghae was hoping Hyukjae would compliment his sandwiches.

“Ahh..so, I bet now you’re going to cook lunch for him then bring them to his location filming…”  said Heechul then smirked.

Donghae gaped in disbelief.  His hyung was correct.  He wondered how can Heechul can always guess everything about him correctly.  “Wooah…you’re great, hyung…you know me so well…”

“Tsk, you’re like an opened book for me, Donghae-ah…” said Heechul arrogantly.

Donghae smiled slightly listening his cinderella hyung words.  Yes…he is really close with Heechul, more than Leeteuk.  It’s true that Leeteuk is Donghae’s roomate and cares about Donghae a lot.  But Donghae isn’t the only one that Leeteuk needs to care.  He’s a leader and the oldest.  He needs to take care the other members too and his burdens are heavy enough.  So, sometimes Donghae doesn’t want to bother Leeteuk with his problems.  In Heechul case, it’s not secret that he dotes Donghae more than anyone.  He always puts Donghae in his first priority before the other members.  He can easily finds out what Donghae hides, include his feeling to Hyukjae just by observing the way Donghae look at Hyukjae.

“But…Donghae-ah…you don’t need to do this for him…”  said Heechul with a serious tone.

“Why?  I love doing this for him…”  asked Donghae while tilting his head, watching at Heechul straight in his eyes.

Heechul sighed.  “It’s because….”  He paused, but then decided to not continue his words.  “Nevermind…”

“Hyuung…I know you don’t like the way he treated me before.  But he’s also one of my best friend and now he’s my…boyfriend…”  said Donghae then his cheeks blushed after he said ‘my boyfriend’.

“Geez..I know!  But if I know he makes you sad again, I will—”

“Break his neck and bury him alive…” cutted Donghae quickly.  “Aigoo…I can’t believe these kind of words can come out from a beautiful man like you…”  Donghae tried to joke while Heechul was still amazed Donghae knew what he was going to say.

“Yaa~!!  You’re lucky you’re Lee Donghae!”  Heechul yelled at Donghae after for several seconds stunned.

Donghae chuckled softly but then he remembered something.  “Ah, hyung…don’t you have to go to your work place now?  It’s already 10.30…”

Heechul glanced at his watch then widened his eyes.  “.  I’m late.  I have to go now.”  said heechul with a slight panic in his voice.  Before he left, he ruffled Donghae’s hair while saying, “Be careful…don’t be hurt…arra?”

“Ng…?  Ye-yes..arra…”  Donghae answered confusedly.

After Heechul disappeared behind the door, Donghae kept thinking what Heechul just said.  “I won’t be hurt…I have Hyukjae now…”  murmured Donghae. 

“AAaah…!  I have to cook now!  It’s almost the time!”

*********

Donghae was waiting for Hyukjae in the SBS’s lobby with three boxes of lunches in his backpack.  He waited patiently while reading his drama script.  Before he left with Junghoon—his manager—he had asked him to stop by Hyukjae’s shooting location.  SBS. 

“Aah…”  suddenly he winced in pain.  He looked at his right hand then sighed.  “if only I can cook, I won’t be splashed by oil when frying.  Aissh…it’s hurt.”  His right hand was red and slightly blistered.  Junghoon was already giving ointment on his wound but it’s still hurt.  He couldn’t bandage his hand because he had to film his drama.  And the director won’t be happy if Donghae used bandage.

After waiting for half an hour, he looked at his watch.  “Oh, his shooting should have done.  Maybe I should check it.”

He walked to the waiting room and looking for Super Junior’s name at every door.  Everyone who passed him greeted him and asked what is he doing here.  He answered that he come to bring Hyukjae and Leeteuk lunch.  People around him immediately thought that Donghae is such a sweet boy.

“This is it…” He smiled widely.  He opened the door slowly then peered into the room.  His smile was brighter when he saw his Hyukjae was already standing back to him there.  Talking with some staffs.

He entered the room slowly and tip toed to surprise Hyukjae.  “Hyukkieee…”  said him happily while hugging him from behind.

Hyukjae who was surprised because of a pair of arms suddenly were around his arm turned around immediately and pushed away Donghae’s arms.  From his face, Donghae know that Hyukjae didn’t happy.

“What are you doing here??” asked Hyukjae with a high tone.  He tried his best to suppress his anger.

“I…I…”  Donghae was still a little bit shock with Hyukjae’s gestures earlier couldn’t open his mouth. 

“We’re leaving first, Eunhyuk-ssi…Donghae-ssi…” said staffs that still standing there.  Eunhyuk just nodded his head.

“Lee Donghae, why are you coming here and hugging me like that?!  Huh?  Don’t you think about what people might think about us if you acted like that??” 

“I..I..I’m sorry, Hyukkie..I’m just…”  Donghae was lowering his head.

“Why are you being like this, Donghae?  You will embarrass me if you keep doing that lovey dovey act in public!  It’s okay if we do it in front of our fans, but not in front of staffs and my friends!”  Hyukjae was really angry right now.  His tone was higher and higher. 

“I’m sorry..really really sorry, Hyukkie…don’t be angry, please…”  Donghae pleaded with his eyes was already filled with tears.

Hyukjae took a deep breath, then asked again, “What are you doing here exactly?  Don’t you have schedules too?”

“I-I’m delivering you lunch.”  Donghae answered with shaky voice. 

“Lunch?  Lee Donghae, you don’t need to do that.  The staffs here always give me lunch.  You know that, don’t you?” 

“I know..but I..”

“If you knew, why you keep bringing me lunch?  Don’t waste your time, Donghae.”

Donghae was lowering his head again.  “I want to have lunch with you, Hyukkie…that’s why I come here and bring you lunch…”

“We can always eat together at dorm.  You don’t need to disturb me in my working place only for eating together with you!”

“I’m sorry…I won’t do this again…I promise.”

“Good.  Now you can go.”  Said Hyukjae coldly.

“Can you at least eat what I’m bringing to you?”  Donghae asked hopefully.  But, unfortunately, he had to disappointed again when Hyukjae shook his head.

“No, thank you..I will eat what the staff prepared for me.” Said Hyukjae again, still with his cold tone.

“Oh...okay…I’ll go, Hyukkie…” 

Donghae dragged his feet out from the room slowly.  Once he got out, his tears started falling down on his cheeks.  His heart hurt so badly.  When he was going to go back to the car, a strong hand grabbed his arm.

“Donghae-ah…what do you bring for Hyukjae?”

“Lee-Leeteuk hyung…”  Donghae was shocked.  He wiped his tears quickly.  Useless.  Leeteuk was already seeing all of his scenes with Hyukjae.

“I’m hungry…can I eat them?  You cook them by yourself, right?”  Leeteuk asked again.  He eyed Donghae’s right hand.  His heart clenched seeing his dongsaeng’s hand blistered.  He felt he want to cry too.

Donghae nodded.  “You really want to eat my cooks, hyung?”

“Of course…why not?  Those are my beloved dongsaeng’s cooks after all…”

Donghae smiled.  He took the three boxes of lunch that he brought in his backpack then gave them to Leeteuk. 

“I’ll eat these well…”

“I can’t guarantee it’s delicious, hyung…”

“You made it with your love, Donghae-ah…I’m sure it’s delicious..” 

“Thank you, hyung…”  he hugged Leeteuk tightly.  He really wanted to cry again but he managed to hold it. 

Leeteuk chuckled.  He hugged back Donghae with his left hand, then his back head. 

“You should go now, Donghae-ah…you have drama filming, right?”

“He’em…I am going, hyung…see you tonight…”

********

Leeteuk entered waiting room angrily.  His hand held Donghae’s lunch tightly.  He felt bad for Donghae and wanted to punch Hyukjae’s face for being so rude to Donghae.

“Yaa~ Lee Hyukjae!!”

Hyukjae turned around and faced Leeteuk.  “If you wanted to scold me about what I have done to Donghae, I don’t want to listen.”

“What?”

“I want to have lunch peacefully, hyung…please.”

“Why you don’t want to eat what Donghae brings to you? Huh?”

“I just don’t want to eat them, hyung…”

“YAA~!!  Can you at least respect what he has done for you??  Can you see his tired eyes?  He slept very late and woke up very earlier today just to wake you up and make breakfast for you…then he still managed to cook for you when he should rest because today he has drama filming ‘til midnight!  And you…you…you just have to eat his cook but you refused it with your cold acts.  That’s too much, Lee Hyukjae…!”

Hyukjae stunned.  He didn’t know what to say.  He lowered his head.  He started feeling guilty.

“And you know?  His right hand was wounded…”

“Wounded?”  He lifted his head.

“Yes…his right hand blister…you don’t realize that, do you?”

“No...I don’t know…”  murmured him.  He’s very guilty right now.  He shouldn’t yell at Donghae like that.  He knew Donghae’s intention was good.  He just wanna Hyukjae eat his cook.

“You should apologize to him, Hyukjae-ah…”

Hyukjae nodded his head unconsciously. 

“And..eat his foods that he brings for you…”  said Leeteuk then handed the boxes to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae accepted them.  He opened one by one.  His heart ached seeing what Donghae brings for him.  All of them are his favorites.  Imagining  how hard the younger tried to cook for him, the guilt in his heart was rising a little by a little.

“I’m sorry, Hae…”

********

Meanwhile, in the Donghae’s car…

Donghae was leaning his head on the window’s car.  He was thinking what happened earlier and all of the words that Hyukjae said to him.

Am I the wrong one?  Yeah…it’s my fault…I shouldn’t hug Hyukjae like that…he must be embarrassed.  He didn’t really like PDA except for fan services.  Aiiisssshhh…you’re stupid Lee Donghae!!  Now he’s angry with you! 

“Yaa~Donghae-ah…did you fight with Hyukjae?” asked Junghoon.

“I-I didn’t…”

Junghoon sighed.   “I don’t know what happen with you and Hyukjae, but you have to be professional.  Fix your face.  Fix your expression.  Don’t show to them you have problem.  Your image is important…”

Donghae smiled slightly.  “I know, hyung…

Tonight I have to apologize to Hyukjae!  I don’t want him to mad at me…But for now, I am Super Junior Lee Donghae.  So, I have to do my best and don’t let this problem affect my work!  Hwaiting Lee Donghae!  You can do it!

*******

Thanks for subscribe and comments!!

<33333