Hateful person

Love me like I love you

"AAARGGHHH!!! What are you doing here, Lee Donghae??!!"

It was still morning. Like usual, Hyukjae's screaming was the first thing which every members super junior who lived in the 11th floor hear. And like usual too, the one who causes his screaming is no other than the cutest fish in super junior, Lee Donghae.

Donghae opened his eyes slowly. Then he smiled sweetly to the angry man in front of him. "Morning, hyukkie..." Said donghae innocently.

"What are you doing here AGAIN??"

"Sleeping..hyukkie, can we sleep a little-"

"No!! How many times I should tell you that I hate people who sneak in my room when I'm sleeping! Especially you!"

Donghae pouted and his eyes started getting teary. "But..i can't sleep last night, Hyukkie..I need someone beside me.."

"You can sleep with Leeteuk hyung or heechul hyung! Why me??!"

"Mmnnoo..I just want to sleep with you..ah, I have an idea! can I move to your room?"

Hyukjae's eyes widened like he just heard something that really horrible.

"What?? No! Big no!"

"Why...?" Donghae whined while clutching hyukjae's pajama tightly.

"Just because! Now...get out!!"

"Hyukkie..."

"GET OUT!"

***

Donghae was staring at his food. His lips shaped a cute pout since hyukjae pushed him out from his bedroom.

"Hyung..what's wrong?" Asked Ryeowook softly. "You don't like the food? Do you need me to cook something else?"

"A-ah..no, wookie..I like it. I want to eat together with hyukkie..he's still taking a bath."

Wookie nodded his head then continue eating. But heechul, the one who knew donghae too well notice that there's something that made donghae upset. And he's 100 percents sure that the one who caused this was Hyukjae.

"What did he do to you this time Donghae?" Heechul's question made donghae starled and lifted his head.

"No-nothing..what do you mean, hyung?"

"Don't try to defend him, Lee Donghae..tell me..what did he do this time? Ah, wait..I can guess..he yelled at you again, he kicked you out from his bed, then last, he pushed you out from his bed room. Am I right?"

Donghae didn't answer heechul. He bowed his head again. But it was more than an answer for Heechul. "Aissh..I should scold him! Don't hold me!"

"Heechul hyung! Noooo!! You can't scold him!"

"Why do you always defend him?!"

"You know why hyung!"

"What are you guys talking about?" kyuhyun's voice made both of them stopped. They realized that they became center of attention from the other members now.

"Nothing..we talked nothing.." donghae answered with an awkward grin. "Right, heechul hyung?"

Heechul continued his eating in silence, left the other members in confusion. "it's not finish, lee donghae." Murmured him. Only donghae could hear it.

Donghae gulped. From all of member super junior, heechul was the only one who knew his feeling toward hyukjae. This is why, heechul always got angry if hyukjae didn't treat donghae well because he knew donghae was too deeply in love with hyukjae to get angry at him. But, donghae always defended hyukjae. He didn't want hyukjae was scolded by heechul.

"Aah..so fresh.." Suddenly, hyukjae's cheerfull voice beamed in donghae's ear. He turned around and saw hyukjae came out from bathroom, topless with towel tied on his waist. Actually, it wasn't a new thing for donghae. He has seen this kind of scene almost everyday. But, because it's lee hyukjae, donghae's heart always beating so fast and his cheek blushing madly everytime he saw hyukjae like that.

Donghae kept seeing hyukjae until he entered his room, before he suddenly wanted to follow hyukjae. Donghae stood up from his chair and with his happy-innocent smile, he entered hyukjae's room. "

YAAK LEE DONGHAE!!! FOR GOD'S SHAKE, I'M !!"

"Woah..hyukkie..since when your-"

"SHUT UP!!"

"It's quite big now.."

"LEE.DONG.HAE.GET.OUT!!!"

***

DONGHAE POV

I sat at the corner of our practice room while watching hyukkie danced randomly. He looked so charming when he's dancing. Not only when he's dancing actually..for me, everything he does is charming, cool and adorable. When the other member kept saying he's ugly, it's me, the only one who thought he's handsome. The most handsome man in the world. After my father of course. He's still number one for me. Hmm..it's clear enough, right? I'm falling in love with him.

Wait..even the word 'love' isn't enough to describe my feeling to him. I go crazy about him is more suitable. I don't know since when this feeling started to grow, but the one thing that I'm sure now is I can't live without him. I can't do anything without him by my side.

Sounds so cheesy, huh? But that's the truth.

By the way, hyukkie is still angry with me..he's still upset because I was watching him this morning. I have said sorry to him, but he's still angry.

Uh, come on..I have seen him hundred times in the past. But lately, we never take a bath together again. He doesn't allow me again. I don't know why.

"Hyukkie..I'm sorry.." I approached him and tried to make him not angry again. He kept dancing and ignored me. I pouted and tried my best to hold my tears. I know if I'm crying now, he will be scolded by leeteuk hyung and heechul hyung. I can't let that happen.

"I've said sorry hundred times, hyukkie. Can you just forgive me? Beside..it was not my first time seeing you . We used to take a bath together in the past.." please..my voice..don't shaking..

Hyukkie sighed heavily. "Donghae-ya..we are adult now..we can't behave like we used to be in the past..can you behave like your age? You're not 5! Do you get it?"

No! I don't get it! So what if we're adult? I'm still me and he should be still him..I don't really like changes.

"Yes..I get it, hyukkie..I'm sorry, kay? I won't do that again..I promise.." Aigoo..donghae-ya..instead saying your thoughts, you choose to give up. Great.

"Okay." Ugh..so short and without smile. "So..why are you still standing here? You should go home with the others.."

"Ung? You're not going home with us?"

"I still wanna practice some moves again.."

"Ah, I can-"

"ALONE.." I pouted sadly. "Okay..don't go home too late, hyukkie.."

"Hm."

I came out from practice room and followed the other members to van. But on the way, I changed my thought..I really wanted to wait hyukkie..I don't want hyukkie went home alone. It's dangerous.

"Hyung..you guys can go home first..I will go home with hyukkie.."

"But donghae..hyukjae doesn't want you to accompany him..let's go home with us. Don't make any troubles.." Said heechul hyung while gave me threatening gaze.

"I won't make any problems, hyung..I promise. Pleeeaseee..let me stay here with hyukkie.." I gave my best puppy eyes to them.

"it's okay, heechul-ah..let him be.." Said Leeteuk hyung to heechul hyung.

"But-"

"He's 26 years old, heechul-ah.."

"But-"

"And there's hyukkie in here too..he will be okay.."

"Aissh..you don't understand what I mean, jungsoo..okay..you can stay here, donghae..but, if you need me, you can call me to pick you up.."

"Aye aye captain!!"

With that, heechul hyung and the others left me alone.

Where should I wait hyukkie? I can't wait him in the practice room. He will get angry (again).

Ah..maybe I should wait him on that sofa.

I sat on sofa in front of practice room. Then, suddenly I feel so tired and sleepy..that's normal. I don't get enough sleep lately. I'm too busy watching hyukkie sleep.

Aah..lee hyukjae..he's such a hateful person..does he really not know how I feel? How can he be dumber than a bear?

Then...Slowly, my eyes are closed and I sailed to a dream land..

***

HI...THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER!! COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES ARE LOVED!

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!! ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE...^^