Friends Again?

Picture Perfect

a/n   Pink = your thoughts    Red = L. joe's thoughts    Blue = Chunji's thoughts

 

After reading the letter your mom gave you, you tears stopped. She knew about this for two years and didn't say anything. You were confused. Why didn't she say anything to you? For what reason did she have to tell you? All these thoughts ran into your head.

Chunji, who stayed right beside you through everything, stayed silent. All he did was stand next to you trying to conform you in every way, which made you less sad. He doesn't know what's the letter contains.

Should I tell him?

You were having a hard time deciding whether you should tell Chunji the truth about you dad. You told him everything when you were friends, your problems, your worries, the events that happened to you. You glanced at Chunji then back down to the letter. You took a deep breath and told him everything.

"So you're saying that your dad didn't die from the accident, but survived?" Chunji questioned. "And your mom saw him somewhere? But why would he not contact you guys at all? I mean, th accident happened ten years ago, right? So that means he was playing dead for ten years?"

"I don't know Chunji. But one thing for sure, something's not right." you said.

Later that night, Chunji took you home.

"Would you like for me to stay with you?" Chunji offered. "Just for tonight. You home all alone dealing with what just happened to your mom and finding the news about your dad."

"No. I think I will be fine. I'm a strong girl you know."

"Are you sure you will be okay?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. Oh and Chunji, I know you might not want to but can we be friends again? You're the only one I can talk to you about this. I mean if you don't want to..."

"No. I'm glad that I could be your friend again. I'm so sorry that I left you. I promise you I won't do it again."

Chunji gave you a hug, which made you really glad that you're friends again. He watch you as you went back inside your apartment.

I'm glad that we can be friends again, Dani. This time I won't leave you. I'll protect you.

 

The following day, you decided to go to school, even though you were not in the mood to deal with L. Joe. When you came outside your door, you notice that Chunji was waiting for you in the front. He gave you a big smile, which made you smile back.

He walked you to the car and opened the door for you. When you were both in the back seat, the driver drove away. The carr ride to the school was quiet and awkward. You both didn't say anything.

"Uuuh... How do you like this new school?" Chunji asked, trying to break up the awkward silence.

"It's good. Besides being the new girl in school, everything's perfectly fine." you said sarcasticaly.

"What's the deal between you and L. Joe anyways?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later when I get a chance. We're here at the school."

Both you and Chunji got out of the car, and everyone was staring at you. When you walked into the school, heading toward you classroom you saw L. Joe with the other Teen Top members pushing another classmate into a corner.

"Yah, what are you doing here at MY school. Do you know that my dad's the principal, co-founder of this school?" L. Joe laughed. "You don't belong here! Even if you have talent, no one will ever care. You know why? It's because you're a nuisance." 

When you got closer to the scene, you notice that the guy being pushed into a corner, had big round glasses, just like yours. You could see that his glasses were fogging up from his tears. You couldn't stand it when people are bullied.

"L. Joe, the most popular kid in the school, bullies a kid for no reason at all! What will the people think of you? Especially the major record companies. Do you think they want guys like you, who bully people just because you think you own this school! And for the rest of you, I'm ashamed! Just standing there laughing at what HE says make you the same way he is. A lowlife douchebag! It's pathetic!" You turned away, seeing that Chunji was standing behind you the whole time listening to everything.

As you walked away, you gave Chunji a high five without being noticeable. You felt proud of yourself, handling the situation from last night to telling L. Joe what you thought, without being scared. 

Back in the classroom, L. Joe slammed his hand on your desk, making a loud thud so that everyone would focus their attention on you.

"What do you think you're doing?" L. Joe whispered. " Did you forget about our agreement?"

"No I didn't. I fed up with you L. Joe. I don't care what happens to me anymore. You can tell them that they can bully all they want. But this time, I will fight back. Do you know why? Because I'm not afraid anymore!"