The Ex-Bestfriend

Picture Perfect

a/n   Pink = your thoughts    Red = L. joe's thoughts    Blue = Chunji's thoughts

 

L. Joe and his friends were just sitting around, talking, and having a good time, while you were sitting in the back doing nothing but listening to their stupid discussion. You had this weird vibe that someone staring at you so you turned around. You were right Chunji stared you down. You had no idea why.

Every now and then you would look back. Chunji still looked over at you, making you nervous. 

Why should I be the one who's nervous? He's the one who didn't want to keep in touch with me, let alone be my friend anymore. I should have nothing to worry about!

After a half an hour, you walked over to L. Joe.

"If you don't need anything from me I'm going back home." You complained. You started to walk away but L. Joe grabbed you by the arm.

"I didn't say that you could go home did I?" L. Joe fiercely replied. "Now be a doll and grab us something to drink."

On your way to the kitchen, you got lost. The house was so big that it felt unreal. You kept walking and walking but didn't find it. After 5 minutes, you ran into Chunji. You tried to walk pass him without getting notice, but it didn't work.

"Kitchen's this way. I'll take you there." He said.

When you arrived in the kitchen to grab some drinks, Chunji blocked your path.

"Yah, Lee Dani." Chunji said. "What are you doing here? I know it's you so you can drop the act." You gave out a little laugh.

"Well good for you that you know who I am, Chunji." You said back to him. "I don't have to answer your question." You grabbed the drinks and headed to the rooftop. Chunji grabbed your arm.

"Are you here to take revenge?" He asked.

"Please Chunji, I'm not here to take revenge on you. You're not that important to me anymore. You wanted it that way didn't you?"

"Then tell me what you are doing here?"

"Chunji. You said that you didn't want to have nothing to do with each other anymore. Remember?"

"... I remember... But!"

"Bye Chunji."

You got to the rooftop and place everyone's drinks on the table. L. Joe looked back at you and ordered you to get different ones. You told him that there was only that in the kitchen. L. Joe didn't care and told you to go out to get it.

If it wasn't for you, being the principal's son, I would so beat you up right now!!

During your walk to the convenience store you head some foot steps behind you. Once you stopped, the other person stopped.  You ran behind the corner. Once you saw the person looking for you, you gave him a punch in the face.

"OUCH!" The person yelled. You came closer to his face and saw Chunji.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? TRYING TO SCARE ME TO DEATH!?" You yelled. "Follow me."

You continued to go to the convenience store and Chunji followed you from behind. You bought band aids and placed one on Chunji's face.

"That's what you get you know!" You said. "It was all your fault that you got a punch from me. You also deserved it too!"

After looking at Chunji's face, you started to laugh. You didn't know why, but it made you think of the past. You hated the fact that whatever Chunji does it always makes you laugh, no matter how bad of a mood you were in.

When you and Chunji got back to L. Joe's place, he made you go back and get more things for him.

"Yah, L. Joe,  don't you think that's enough. Going to a convenience store late at night is scary for a girl." Chunji said to L. Joe. L. Joe looked confused, more like flustered.

"Whatever." L. Joe stated. "New girl. Go home."

You rolled your eyes at him. You saw the principal and said your goodbyes. Chunji, on the other hand, offered to take you home, but no matter how much you refused, he didn't listen. You arrived at your apartment and didn't say bye to Chunji. What could you say? You were still mad at him, and probably will be for a long time.

"Good night Dani-ah!" Chunji yelled. Sweet dreams...