Shopping

Picture Perfect

Luckily, it was the weekend. Which meant no L. Joe, no Chunji, no Jiyoung, and no drama. You would just sit and relax at your new apartment, but you couldn't. It was absolutely empty. There were no furniture, no bed, not even pots for the kitchen. Last night you had to sleep on the comforter. 

You wanted to go shopping, but before you could you got a phone call from Manager Kim, telling you to go to the company for some urgent matters. On your way there you spotted Chunji riding the same bus you were.

You tried to avoid eye contact with him, so every time he would look back your way you would duck your head down. Unfortunately, he got off the bus the same time you did. Chunji noticed you getting off the bus and shouted your name. You didn't want to talk to him yet, so you ran in the crowd trying to lose him, and you did.

Having to talk to Chunji, after him not believing you, was the last thing you wanted to do. You also didn't want anyone to find out that your working as a professional photographer for the biggest entertainment company. You want to keep it on a down low.

When you arrived at the company, you went inside to look for Manager Kim. You found him. He was standing next to another person. They look like they were discussing important matters, so you decided to wait until they were finished.

Manager Kim looked over your way and waved you to come closer. You obediently came over, and Manager Kim introduced you to the president of the company. This was the first time you ever saw the president.

"I'm so glad to meet you!" the president said. "I heard you were quiet the photographer. It's really amazing what you could do at your age. I also got to see some of your work, it's AMAZING! Keep up the good work!"

"Thank you so much!" you said excitedly.

"Oh speaking of which," Manager Kim interrupted. "we have to talk to you about your pictures. Did you want to have your name on it. We have to put some sort of recognition that you were the one who took the photos."

"Well... I don't really want people to know that I was the one who took those photos." You said. "I don't even want people to find out that I work here. But one person did see me come out of here before, but he didn't say anything."

"That's going to be hard, considering that many people from your school audition here at this company." Manager Kim said.

"What should we do then?" you asked.

All three of you looked at each other. Then the president snapped his fingers together. Seems like he had an idea. We went into his office and a girl came in. She looked really familiar.

"Dani, this is Jieun. Jieun, Dani." the president introduced. "In fact, she goes to the same school, and she is also my daughter, but you can trust her."

"Annyeong! I'm Jieun, but you can call me IU." she greeted.

She pushed you into a chair and started to do your makeup. You didn't know what was going on, but you just sat their quietly, hoping that this was his plan. After she was finished, she handed you a mirror. You looked different. You turned around to face the president and Manage Kim. They were surprised.

"That's my daughter." the president said. "You look beautiful Dani. So this is my plan. You would go to school in you normal self, but whenever you have work to do here Jieun will do your makeup for you, so that no one will notice."

You nodded your head.

Could this actually work???

After talking to Manager Kim they decided that they would use your initials for the photos instead of your name. You wondered if this plan  could ever work. You wanted go out, but with your cast on your leg it would have been very hard for you to move around in a crowded area. When you got to your apartment, you had trouble finding your key in your purse. When you found it, Doojoon, leader of BEAST, was standing right next to staring at your face.

"AH!" You screamed. "You scared me!" He didn't say anything, but just stared at your face. "What? Do I look weird... I knew it! I look weird right?"

"Not at all!" Doojoon said. "You look really REALLY pretty!" The rest of the members came from behind. They were all loud and noisy.

"Yaaaaaah... Lee Dani, our photographer looks really pretty!" Dongwon yelled. "What's the occasion?" You didn't want them to stand outside the door, so you invited them in and explained to them in full detail.

"Ahhhh! I get it!" Yoseob said. "That make sense."

"Yup! That's right..." You said "Sorry I can't offer anything more than water I didn't get to have time to go shopping today."

"Then why don't we go now, you're free right?"Doojoon suggested. "We could go with you. We just finished our schudule too, so we're free. Plus you can't really do anything in those crutches."

"You guys don't mind?" You asked.

"OF COURSE NOT!" They yelled in unison.

"Thanks guys! Let me just take off the junk off my face." 

"Why? You look pretty though!" Yoseob said cutely.

"I just feel like my face is heavy."

"I know what you mean..." Junhyung said quietly. You laughed and went to the bathroom to wipe off the makeup.

You and BEAST headed to the furniture store to look at some of the beds and sofas. Because of the pay checks you recieved you could afford the sofas. Once you were done with the furniture store, you and BEAST went to the grocery store. You turned around to see where everyone went but they already left to go to the snack section. You laughed.

I feel like I'm the older one here!

Then you saw Jiyoung and L. Joe. Jiyoung was wrapping her arm around L. Joe's arm, and he didn't seem to mind. You quickly face the other direction and started to walk away. But Jiyoung noticed you right away.

"Omo. Dani-sshi!" She called out.