Meeting

Picture Perfect

You turned around to see the last person you wanted to see. Jiyoung had a smile, a smile where people could think that she was an angel from heaven. But you knew she wasn't an angel, but a devil from hell. You looked over to see L. Joe. He didn't seem to care that you were there. Things became awkward with the three of you staring at each other. But then L. Joe said something that you could never imagine.

"You need to apologize to Jiyoung."L. Joe said. You didn't say anything but rolled your eyes. "I'm being serious here! You may not know but Jiyoung is a really frail girl!"

"Yah Joe! It's okay I was the one bothering her." Jiyoung said trying to look like the victim.

Joe? Did she just call him Joe???

"No! It's not okay! I've known you for a long time now, Jiyoung! She hit you! Across the face! For what reason? Huh?" He yelled. You looked over at Jiyoung, who was secretly enjoying all of this. You stayed quiet. Even if you did tell him the truth, he won't believe you.

"She deserves an apology, Dani." L. Joe said as he calmed down.

"... I won't apologize for something she deserved." You said. L. Joe's faced turned red with anger. "If you'll excuse me, I have some errands to run."

You walked away, feeling good about yourself, but still hurt that L. Joe defended Jiyoung instead of you. You still had feelings for him, and it hurt you.

You continued to shop for groceries. On the plus side, BEAST were with you, which made you forget about Jiyoung and L. Joe. They were really playful. They made you laugh.

Once you checked out and paid for everything, you again ran into Jiyoung and L. Joe. The members behind you could feel the tension between the three of you and stayed silent. BEAST had a cap and sunglasses so they couldn't tell who they were.

"What is this?" L. Joe laughed. "Are you selling yourself for money? To six guys at once? That's sick!"

You wanted to cry. You could feel the tears about to fall out of your eyes. To your surprise. BEAST took of their sunglasses and caps, and stood right in front of you.

"What did you say, you bastard!" Doojoon yelled. "Say that one more time! I'll beat you up so hard that you won't even be able to talk with that dirty mouth! Understand!" 

L. Joe stood there quietly, Jiyoung looked mesmerized, you were shocked. You finally has someone, people, who were on your side. They walked away with out saying anything else and you quietly thanked them, with your tears falling down your face.

What the hell? What is she doing with BEAST!?

But then, fans from everywhere started screaming running toward BEAST! The members helped grab the bags of groceries and yelled at you to run. You had no idea but you ran. Everyone split up and you were with Doojoon.

"Thank you." You said to Doojoon. "I really mean it."

"Thank you? For what? I just can't stand people like that!" he said and you just laughed.

Back to L. Joe and Jiyoung, they were still in awe from the sight of BEAST right before their eyes. L. Joe couldn't believe it! All he could think about was why you were with BEAST in the first place. every time he thought about it made him angry. Jiyoung on the other hand, thought of another plan, a plan to ruin your life.

"I'll just get closer to BEAST. I'll make them like me more..." She whispered. L. Joe turned around.

"Did you say anything?" Jiyoung shook her head.