Bad Day Part 2

Picture Perfect

a/n   Pink = your thoughts    Red = L. joe's thoughts    Blue = Chunji's thoughts

 

After lunch ended, you went back into the classroom to see that everyone was crowded around you. They started to shout "POOR GIRL!" or "BEGGAR!". Somehow, the whole entire school found out about your secret. You thought of the 'worse consequences' that L. Joe told you and you ran off. The rest of them chased you down like wild animals hunting for their prey.

You cut the corner and knocked down L. Joe. Just when he was about to say something, you covered his mouth with you hand as the crowd of people ran pass you. L. Joe grabbed your hand and swung it away.

"Yah, new girl!" He screamed. "What's the big deal?"

"Big deal? Your the only one who knew that i was on a full scholarship here, and now everyone found out. You tell me what's the big deal here!" You yelled back. You glared your eyes back to his. He gave you a quick smirk.

"Are you accusing me right now? New girl?" Well, well, looks like they found out already, and I didn't even have to say anything!

"UH, what do you think I'm doing? Praising you that you didn't keep your promise?!"

"Well, one way or another, your life is going to be miserable here. That is..."

"That is what?"

"That is IF you become my slave for a month, no, two months."

"NO WAY!" You yelled and stormed off before he could say anything else.

When you snuck your way back into the classroom, you realized that it was silent. You had a very bad feeling. As soon as you opened the door, you got splashed in the face with water, your desk had writings on it, telling you to "GO HOME! YOU DON"T BELONG HERE!"

All day long, you have been going through their bullying. Teachers didn't notice, and you didn't do anything back because your scholarship was on the line, and you promised your mom, who is in the hospital diagnosed with cancer, that you wouldn't cause anymore trouble. So you clench your hand into a tight fist and continue what you were doing.

At the end of the day, you couldn't stand it any longer. If you were bullied one more time, you were not sure what you were going to do next. So the only way out is to find L. Joe. You managed to find him by himself inside the school's library. You quietly walked up to him and went on your knees.

"I... I need your help." You pleaded him.

"Well, look who wants help now." He mocked. "Sorry but I already gave you a deal not to long ago, you refused it." He started to walk away.

"Fi... FIVE MONTHS!!" You yelled unexpectedly. Yah Lee Dani, you must be crazy! Why did you have to say Five months without thinking!?

"You must be really desperate to be in this school huh?" he said. "Or you must really, really want to be right next to me all the time. But who could blame you, every girl wants to be."

"Don't get too full of yourself. I'm only going to you because I have no other choice."

"Someone has attitude. Fine. You got yourself a deal. We start tomorrow, be here early. Oh and give me your phone."

You handed out your phone, only doing what he was telling you. He grabbed your phone and put his number in it. 

"If I call you and you do not answer within 10 seconds, the deals off and you're right back to where you started. Understand?" L. Joe stated. You nodded your head.

L. Joe left the library and you got up from kneeling. On the side line, Chunji saw L. Joe looking out of a window. He was looking at you, walking back home. Chunji looked at L. Joe smiling.

"What? Found a girl you like?" Chunji teased.

"What? The new girl, NO WAY!" L. Joe bluntly stated. "I'm just going to have fun with this one."

L. Joe looked at his reflection in the window and messed with his hair.

"Lee Dani, your life is going to be a living hell." L. Joe said quietly.

Chunji on the other hand heard what L. Joe said. His eyes widened from your name. He turned back to see out the window. Lee Dani...? That Lee Dani that I know? How is it possible that she's here in this school?